Author Topic: Who 'IS' Paul?  (Read 3922 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« on: July 01, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »
Who IS Paul? Read on.

I learned this morning that while I was on vacation Paul moved his attack on me to several other forums including Straights, one I rarely read. He?s spread his venom around so much it?s hard to keep up with him. I would?ve appreciated a PM from someone!!  But, what the hell.

I had decided this morning to ignore the freak. I perceive him as a black hole. It had gotten to the point where he was sucking every moment of time and energy I had available to rebut the daily barrage of misquotes, misrepresentations, and erroneous assumptions. I?m so far behind on reading industry stuff it will take a week to catch up.

Who ?IS? Paul?

Has anyone else wondered why Paul has singled me out to burn at the stake? Why he is obsessed with convincing people I am a scientologist, and/or that ?all? the information I have shared in the past was from scientologist front groups? And that anyone who advocates for MH alternatives is ?influenced? by scientology?

Could it have to do with the fact that I am the most outspoken person at Fornits re: the psych industry? Over the past 5 years I have posted articles and opinions on the fraudulent nature of the industry, FDA, and research; the political ties; and the connections with the bm warehouse industry, etc. Paul couldn?t refute the information, so he initiated an organized attack on me in an attempt to discredit not only me, but all the information I have shared. I was the one here he needed to silence. Several times actually telling me to stop posting.

I don?t know why I didn?t think to do it sooner, but as soon as I wrote him off as a black hole, I had the thought to search his previous posts here. Discovered his name is Paul Cumming (so fitting?) and googled him. From what he?d shared I envisioned a mousey, self-professed ?mentally ill? guy taking calls for the SD Mental Health hotline, who had worked his way up to be a board member. That imagine just didn?t fit with the viciousness of his attack. Slamming me in multiple forums at Fornits. First blasting me for not posting articles from Safe Harbor. When I posted the links to a couple of articles I?d posted by them, he then exposes that the owner is a scientologist. Well fine, but then he goes on the tell that he refers people to their ?alternative? program and had tried to get them funding. So, I?m a scientologist for posting their articles. He refers people, and is not? He continues to claim that Ablechild (another independent group I had cited) is a front group, yet hasn?t proven it. I know his allegations are false, unless they lied in their response to another query.  I?ll contact them as time allows in the event that one of the ladies might want to respond to Paul?s accusations here.

This may not be of interest to anyone else, but it brought me peace of mind. It all makes sense now, and I can put the thing to rest. He is a mouthpiece for one of the biggest, greediest, power-hungry,  ?cults? in the nation.

Take a look at Pauly boy?s resume:

http://www.bcss.us/our_board_of_directors.htm
Back Country Support Services
Incorp Sept 2002
Paul Cumming
9800 Oak Grove Drive, #7
Descanso, CA 91916
Long Term Back Country Resident
NAMI San Diego Board of Directors
    County of San Diego - Member
Mental Health Board
   County of San Diego - Member
Emergency Psychiatric Unit - Policies & Procedures Committee
   County of San Diego - Co-Chair Education Committee
SanDMAP - San Diego Medication Algorithm Project.
Treasurer for NAMI- 2003
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:_Q ... iego&hl=en

I imagine that Paul is privy to a hell of a lot more than he has lead people to believe about TMAP/SanDMap, MH screening in public schools, scientology (the industry?s biggest foe), the bm industry, etc. etc. etc.

WHAT IS SanDMap?
The San Diego Medication Algorithm Program (SanDMAP) is a national model for developing consumer/provider agreements around treatment adherence.
http://www.namisandiego.org/whatsnew.html
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:P9 ... DMap&hl=en

SDCAMH is piloting a medication management (known as the San Diego Medication Algorithm Project, or SanDMAP, adapted from the Texas Medication Algorithm Project) for persons diagnosed with schizophrenia in two county-operated clinics.
http://sandiego.networkofcare.org/mh/na ... y_2004.pdf

TMAP, of course being Bush?s little project in Tx to ensure that tons of money go to selected drug companies (cohorts) when they initiated Teen Screen. They?ve been raping the Tx taxpayers via Medicare/Caid and the foster care system with their pilot program, now they want to take it national. Some recipients, even children, on multiple psych drugs. One child, if memory serves, was on 15 or so drugs. Search TMAP in the this forum for more.

While searching for SanDMap, found info on a conference advocating ?Evidence Based? protocol in 2003- which was a big debate in one of the THI threads:
http://www.cccmha.org/JUNE03.conf/CCCMH ... 8.2003.htm

I also found a post in the Elan forum in which he stated that he was friends with CEDU?s own Saul Rudman (nuf said) and that Saul had rejected him when he was depressed. Saul and Paul? has a biblical ring to it. Anyway, I imagine he knows more about the bm industry than he lets on as well.

He and a couple of cohorts put together a non-profit called Back Country Support Services, incorporated in 2002. Some of their projects:
teaching disadvantaged people how to survive in the back country,  organizing and facilitating drug and alcohol addiction recovery and support groups for both the addicted persons and for their families, counseling and referrals to other more specific recovery services, and
future plans to establish a Back Country TEEN CENTER where to facilitate inter-generational mentoring programs which will promote literacy and adult mentoring throughout the Back Country communities.

Their Mission? That page reads, ?Coming Soon?. Since 2002? A non-profit without a mission?

The ?Support Groups? page reads:
Due to lack of participation these groups are not on going. [So sorry Paul] If you are interested in participating in any of these groups please call us.
Every Monday @ 6:30 - 12 Step Study Meeting
Every Wednesday @6:30 - Depression/Bi-Polar Support Group
Every Thursday @ 6:30 - Al-Anon Family Support Group
Every Saturday @ 6:30 - Gamblers Anonymous

Who is Paul? Just another sappy, wanna-be 'helper' on a mission.

Hey Paul, is this a picture of you with the ?light therapy? machine? Why not just get out in the sunshine dude? You do live in ?Sunny California?.
http://www.csonline.com.cn/publish/gb/c ... 163407.htm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »
Like I said regarding another issue today, this is a comprehension problem, not a content problem.

Ask me about any of my endevours!
or those who don\'t understand my position, on all subjects:

* Understand the law and your rights.

* Make sure you have the freedom of choice.

* Seek and receive unbiased information and
know the source of information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
Haha, nice try.  When you don't want to deal with the issue brought up, claim the other person has a "comprehension problem".  I'll have to remember that next time I want to act like a pompus ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 01:18:00 AM »

That light helping any?

Offline The Psychiatrist

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 01:33:00 AM »
YIKES, Paul.

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind.
--Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

i]It is often tragic to see how blatantly a man bungles his own life and the lives of others yet remains totally incapable of seeing how much the whole tragedy originates in himself, and how he continually feeds it and keeps it going. [/i]  - Carl Jung

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 02:27:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Haha, nice try.  When you don't want to deal with the issue brought up, claim the other person has a "comprehension problem".  I'll have to remember that next time I want to act like a pompus ass. "

What is the issue?

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 02:28:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 22:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

That light helping any?"

Read the article!

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 02:32:00 AM »
http://www.onelook.com/?loc=pub&w=comprehension

Quick definitions (comprehension)

# noun:   an ability to understand the meaning or importance of something (or the knowledge acquired as a result) (Example: "How you can do that is beyond my comprehension")

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2005, 03:40:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 23:27:00, Paul wrote:

"

On 2005-07-01 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Haha, nice try.  When you don't want to deal with the issue brought up, claim the other person has a "comprehension problem".  I'll have to remember that next time I want to act like a pompus ass. "

What is the issue?"

"Has anyone else wondered why Paul has singled me out to burn at the stake? Why he is obsessed with convincing people I am a scientologist, and/or that ?all? the information I have shared in the past was from scientologist front groups? And that anyone who advocates for MH alternatives is ?influenced? by scientology?"

I believe that paragraph sums up the issue Deborah brought up.  Do you frequently need help comprehending English and finding the main topic?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 08:25:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 17:27:00, Deborah wrote:

I would?ve appreciated a PM from someone!! But, what the hell.

Oh, sorry Deb. I didn't realize you were on vacation. I figured you were just ignoring an obvious troll. Hope you had a blast!

Anyway, he didn't fare too well in the Straight forum. Set off bullshit detectors all over the place.

God is inconceivable, immortality is unbelievable, but duty is peremptory and absolute.
--George Eliot, author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »
On 2005-07-02 05:25:00, Antigen wrote:

Anyway, he didn't fare too well in the Straight forum. Set off bullshit detectors all over the place.

That is your opinion.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
Well Deb, your information certainly does correlate well with this PM Paul sent me.   :eek:

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
ECT, thats electric convulsive therapy, or something like that?

Shock treatment ?  Really?

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
Btw, Paul, I don't refer to myself as "mental."

Kthx...

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Who 'IS' Paul?
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
On 2005-07-02 09:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ECT, thats electric convulsive therapy, or something like that?

Shock treatment ?  Really?"

Apparently.

http://www.ect.org/

Our Bible reveals to us the character of our god with minute and remorseless exactness... It is perhaps the most damnatory biography that exists in print anywhere. It makes Nero an angel of light and leading by contrast.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist