Author Topic: Elan Alum guest book entries  (Read 16782 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Alum guest book entries
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2002, 11:21:00 AM »
On 2002-12-12 21:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

you sorry ass excuse for a juvenile delinquent, Elan fucked you out of a private place to pull your pecker.

All I can envision of you and your brain washed roomies, is you sittin there in front of the computer, reading my posts and masturbating. What a sad pathetic life you must lead to make up such stories. :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2002, 11:57:00 AM »
Maybe Ginger's been busy looking into the logistics of pressing criminal harassment charges. It's a lot cheaper than civil litigation. But still, it would cost some time and energy.... thinking...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2002, 12:07:00 PM »

Idiots abound!...I write from a shared computer of an Elan Alumni commune of decent law abiding, PRODUCTIVE people... 53 of us...a sort of cult if you must...2 high profile lawyers even! and of course myself, a communications expert.

Man, sorry to hear that. I feel for ya'. Why don't you just move out on your own and get away from all the other idiots? It would probably do wonders for that hostility problem of yours.

Dont you WISH you could join us...

:rofl: Oh yeah! That's what I dream of, living in cummunal style with a bunch of programmed assholes!

Back to the hot tub...its called the "tink thank"

Ring any bells?

Sit there in your lumbar support chair! bitch, and click "reply"

you sorry ass excuse for a juvenile delinquent, Elan fucked you out of a private place to pull your pecker.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Uh... you might want to check with one of your lawyers. Comments like that could blow the hell out of any chances of successful civil litigation... Might even land you up in criminal litigation, and that might draw media interest to your rather odd alternative lifestyle.

Always try to do things in chronological order; it's less confusing that way.
--Unknown

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2002, 05:58:00 PM »

On 2002-12-12 20:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Sysadminbitch...yeah, you my ho muthafucka, get on my knob like you want it, swallow it bitch, its your only warm meal tonight...you betta pay me for this meal, I dont take no IOU's no mo bitch"

I'm sorry, I tried but I just couldn't find little pecker. Do you know anyone who has a microscope that I could borrow for a bit? :rofl:

I bet if we stood toe to toe, mine is bigger then yours.

This is your Brain , and this is your Brain on coerced treatment

Some Days It's Just Not Worth
Chewing Through The Leather Straps

[ This Message was edited by: SysAdmin on 2002-12-13 15:02 ]

Offline Chris Virag

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2002, 07:59:00 PM »
If anyone attended Elan 7 from may 11, 1998 to January of 2001 probably remembers Chris Virag. He is
alive and well. Trust me he is not a vindictive pr@$k anymore. I have a loving Fiancee and I'm living just outside of boston in Quincy. Im sorry about Brian he had a good heart. I would like to make contact with the people I went to high school with. You guys were basically my class, and there is a special place in my heart for all of you. When I look at myself now I am a different person. I finnally found love when I met my fiancee Natalia. I am waiting to hear from everyone. email me at [email protected]

Offline Chris Virag

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2002, 08:00:00 PM »
If anyone attended Elan 7 from may 11, 1998 to January of 2001 probably remembers Chris Virag. He is
alive and well. Trust me he is not a vindictive pr@$k anymore. I have a loving Fiancee and I'm living just outside of boston in Quincy. Im sorry about Brian he had a good heart. I would like to make contact with the people I went to high school with. You guys were basically my class, and there is a special place in my heart for all of you. When I look at myself now I am a different person. I finnally found love when I met my fiancee Natalia. I am waiting to hear from everyone. email me at [email protected]

Offline davbetz

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2003, 08:52:00 AM »
name:Dav Bettencourt
email:[email protected]
city:Garden Grove, CA
homepage_url: too lazy
Type: signed out as Sr. Co-Ordinator
House:7
Until: 1-83
Date: 04 Dec 2002
Remote Name: 64.83.120.146

comment
after all this time, that place haunts me.....

In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws.  But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
--Martin Luther King

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2003, 11:10:00 PM »
Was someone defending Ben Foster? I talked with him several times and read some of his posts at the Elan Site.  He is an arrogant pompous asshole. The dude def has issues.

As far as his fans, why did so many Up eastern kids in the 80s wear "I hate Ben Foster" and "Ben Foster is an Asshole" t-shirts.

Coincidence?  

Hardly.

:em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2003, 06:12:00 AM »
hmm is this the same ben foster that used to suck off jim lehman?? :eek:  :eek: elan 6 in early 80s??they did make a cute couple

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2003, 06:29:00 PM »
Ben Foster sucked a cock???EWWW. how disgusting, whats wrong with you BEN?You are suppose to lick twat not cock.
Well I guess its not as bad as sucking on a moose cock, but still is bad.
Speaking of sucking on cock, Marty blew Marc numerous amounts of time when they shot up together.LOL

Offline yearight

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2003, 12:33:00 AM »
Personally, I know there's a crapload i don't know about web programming. I do know how to steal a script though :)

Without looking at the weather site or the WWF homepage, here's what i'd do to steal something like that off another page.

I'd write a (pretty simple) javascript to read the info off the server that serves it to the weather site as frequently as that page does it (probably each time the page gets reloaded). If i wanted to be careful, i'd then copy the data to some encrypted file on the WWF server and display it using a separate javascript. Of course, being that i haven't examined either webpage, i could be 100% off, but once again, i feel the need to stick in my 2 cents where they don't belong.

~Dave