Author Topic: Goddamn Bully Circus  (Read 10647 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« on: July 01, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »
Thats what this place is.  So many of you are acting like a bunch of bullying little children.  And you know what?  Its working,

Who the hell would want to post anything personal or emotional anymore on this site for fear of being pounced on?  Its like a sicko little club, you were either IN the program or you werent and if not then your opinion counts for shit....membership revoked.  Its a bunch of sick little insecurity bullshit games and thats it.  

I only see a big fucking circle of bullshit now where people used to have actual discussions.

I am sure Ginger gives two shits about what I think, but if people are going to be called out on the basis of etiquette issues.....she may need to widen her scope a bit.  This IS an open forum, however there are many forums that can be open and still have requirements on the level of respect everyone should maintain.  Ginger if you are upset about your server being leached of of, doesnt it bother you that your forum is becoming nothing but a big long list of fuck yous and eat shits and go rot in hells, not much more?

And everyone who is so protective about their status as a victim of Straight, YOU all especially should practice some self restraint and some respect so that new people might find this site and understand what happened and how to help.

But thats just not what its really about is it?  Its only about feeling powerful in this teeny tiny little world.  Its too bad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 05:31:00, Carmel wrote:

"Thats what this place is.  So many of you are acting like a bunch of bullying little children.  And you know what?  Its working,

Who the hell would want to post anything personal or emotional anymore on this site for fear of being pounced on?  Its like a sicko little club, you were either IN the program or you werent and if not then your opinion counts for shit....membership revoked.  Its a bunch of sick little insecurity bullshit games and thats it.  

I only see a big fucking circle of bullshit now where people used to have actual discussions.

I am sure Ginger gives two shits about what I think, but if people are going to be called out on the basis of etiquette issues.....she may need to widen her scope a bit.  This IS an open forum, however there are many forums that can be open and still have requirements on the level of respect everyone should maintain.  Ginger if you are upset about your server being leached of of, doesnt it bother you that your forum is becoming nothing but a big long list of fuck yous and eat shits and go rot in hells, not much more?

And everyone who is so protective about their status as a victim of Straight, YOU all especially should practice some self restraint and some respect so that new people might find this site and understand what happened and how to help.

But thats just not what its really about is it?  Its only about feeling powerful in this teeny tiny little world.  Its too bad.  
"

Even for people that were in the program their opinions don't count for shit by many here. You haven't been so respectful either.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 10:10:00 AM »
Carmel...your post was "pat" -does pat hand signal-
 :rofl:
 Also you are not exactly the most "positive to constructive conversation" person. Although its evident you think you are better than the rest.
 You aint shit, girl.

[ This Message was edited by: linchpin on 2005-07-01 07:32 ]
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
There has been a lot of 'I wish the forum was like this' posts lately.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 10:35:00 AM »
Yeah well fuck that. Take it as is or get the fuck out..This is the fucking internet, not your living room.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 07:10:00, linchpin wrote:

"Carmel...your post was "pat" -does pat hand signal-

Also you are not exactly the most "positive to constructive conversation" person. Although its evident you think you are better than the rest.

You aint shit, girl.

Watching and Waiting

[ This Message was edited by: linchpin on 2005-07-01 07:32 ]"

Exactly my point.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 08:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-07-01 07:10:00, linchpin wrote:

"Carmel...your post was "pat" -does pat hand signal-

You aint shit, girl.

Watching and Waiting

[ This Message was edited by: linchpin on 2005-07-01 07:32 ]"

Exactly my point."

In that case, I concur.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
Look ya'll, this is what it is. I like to think of WWF as something like a Cyberian biker bar. We draw a rough crowd here and like to, as Bill Maher says, slap the issues around like a redheaded stepchild. It ain't gonna change the world. I never thought it would. But it does offer all comers a raw look at various opinions and views of the troubled parent industry.

That's all it is, no more no less.

I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious theories of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
I'd like to agree with Antigen on the fact we draw a tough crowd and like to. I know for many of us we don't have thin skin. We are products of where we came from. If a person wants to know the truth then to know us is to know the truth about what this done to us. We sure aren't little angels. And I an soooo sorry if what I may have said may have been like me pissing on your cornflakes but take a long hard look and figure out why. Most everyone who post on this forum are " ADULTS " and don't have to have someone fight their battles for us.

A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper. He must free himself from the habit, just as soon as something does not please him, of calling for the police.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec11.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »

Its like a sicko little club, you were either IN the program or you werent and if not then your opinion counts for shit....membership revoked.  

It is a "sick little club", Crmel.  We were all in a very fucked up place, lived to tell about it, and when some asswipe who wasn't even there says that it was our fault for being there, and implies that we deserved the treatment we endured, then HELL YEAH I (and others like me) are going to pounce on his ass. Fuck him.  He wasn't there, comes to a forum for survivors of it, starts flooding the place with his jive, says what he did, and then you get all up in arms at the response he provoked? Damn, girl, you are nuts.  What did you think would happen.  Fuck him, and as long as your defending him, fuck you.

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2005-07-01 13:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Its like a sicko little club, you were either IN the program or you werent and if not then your opinion counts for shit....membership revoked.  

It is a "sick little club", Crmel.  We were all in a very fucked up place, lived to tell about it, and when some asswipe who wasn't even there says that it was our fault for being there, and implies that we deserved the treatment we endured, then HELL YEAH I (and others like me) are going to pounce on his ass. Fuck him.  He wasn't there, comes to a forum for survivors of it, starts flooding the place with his jive, says what he did, and then you get all up in arms at the response he provoked? Damn, girl, you are nuts.  What did you think would happen.  Fuck him, and as long as your defending him, fuck you."

The bigger problem here is that you didn't go back and read the statement, did you?
or those who don\'t understand my position, on all subjects:

* Understand the law and your rights.

* Make sure you have the freedom of choice.

* Seek and receive unbiased information and
know the source of information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
What statement? Please provide a link.

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »
On 2005-07-01 13:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What statement? Please provide a link."

How can you be making a fuss over what I said, if you don't know what I said?
or those who don\'t understand my position, on all subjects:

* Understand the law and your rights.

* Make sure you have the freedom of choice.

* Seek and receive unbiased information and
know the source of information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »
On 2005-06-29 09:04:00, Paul wrote:

"From an outsider of this teen behavior modification industry, it is the complainers and insult mongers who who make me wonder if your enrollment was your own fault. Sadly nothing seems to have changed in your lives, the only consistancy is juvenile annoyance."

This quote?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »
Yes, Paul, we were all enrolled in Straight for complaining and insult-mongering on an internet message board. Now run along before somebody locks YOU up. Run!