Author Topic: Goddamn Bully Circus  (Read 10665 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2005, 01:51:00 AM »
Gin,

That's the one thing I've always hated about you admins and others who come here...you center those out that you feel aren't supporting your particular brand of 'justice' or freedom of speech. I personally welcome Paul as a heckler because he is right...you should weeeed out all the nay sayers and anonymous bidbads. I can't agree more with Paul on his attitude of health.

Paul,

You are not the first to arrive here and bitch about the fucking shit that goes on here. Carmel the gaping pussy has done it, Kpickle has said he doesn't like the disregard that gets posted here. So, don't feel like they are centering you out. They are merely calling you out and letting you know that they are paying attention to you, its their way of being insulting because they believe there isn't really alot they can do to get even with their true enemies ...and you are not their true enemy. Their true enemies' names is not your name. They know who their enemies are. That they falsely negate their own pathetic, written word at you is merely their further recognition to refuse to actually stand up and do something, beyond pussy protesting, against the enemy who abused and slapped them around - again, not you. They won't take their enemy to court because they are not attorneys, they are so frightened of the court systems because of the involvement of the courts in institution. Their shit talking and big words mean nothing except they still feel little inside.

So, it seems now that I am not the only one who believes that the shit that goes on here is for the garbage and bird cage lining. You who strongly feel that this site should be better monitored. One admin here said they got paid alot of money to edit stuff where I then proceeded to blow up this site with the same garbage others post, only I did it without restraint - the same as others.

I never trust what I see here, I've actually gotten together, for coffee or protest, with some of the folks, who post here, a number of times. They're the same in person as they are on here ...a bunch of shit talkers without any true action included in their intent to simply talk shit and worry some more and get others worried and then do nothing about their worry mongering. Completely hidden and two faced, not to mention lazy and pathetic.

It is unfortunate that for all that the admins 'get payed' they only sit around and talk smack. They'll ban you if you start saying the truth, and they'll ban you if you stand up for what you think here. Watch your words. Also, this is not the only political forum, which that's all this here is. There are hundreds of other child abuse forums free and open to the public. This is but one - that is not monitored - among better that you can feel free to check out if you want, you might do better and make livelier and more integrated contacts at those actually. There are boards you must submit an address to, and they will check you out; some even go so far as to make a phone call to you to see if you really want to get involved in such sensitive topics as child abuse and child rearing, they ask you to be more careful about what you say and no insulting is considered progressive.

The monitors Here have a few days or months of typing and computer know-how under their belts. That you can't see them matters none, they are not omnipresent beyond their abilities to edit the truth as they see fit, and make lame attempts to insult you further imagining that from beyond their inability to 'get on with their lives' they can keep others from reminding them that they can't do shit with what's been done to them.

"Fuck you, I HAVE protested, I am a Survivor, I have spoken with attorneys, blah blah blah".

Long, belittled, sad, and strange story made short: it is seen widely that this site should be monitored more closely. For some folks, Straight, or a forum, or lame words - is all they will ever have for better or worse. It it is where they learn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2005, 01:58:00 AM »
Whatever, PAUL!  :wstupid:  :rofl:  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »
If you don't like it here, leave! What's with all the criticism lately over the general outline of the forum. I think this forum is great.   :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2005, 03:30:00 AM »
:tup:             :tup:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
Damn, Brian, you really had my hopes up w/ all that talk about inside info on St. Pete when Straight went national. I thought we might be getting some decent quality info that we didn't have before.

But, as anyone can see, you're not banned and neither is Paul. I engage in the discussion, but I don't edit out the opposition; only flooding, hacking and extremely obvious spamming. And I still refuse to follow you around deleting your posts where you mention your own name unless you feel like paying me for my time. And you don't (obviously) and so I have never been paid to edit posts.

you should weeeed out all the nay sayers and anonymous bidbads.

And that really is the perennial cold sore on your asshole, isn't it? Look, if you want to control the content, open your own damned forum. I'm not being facetious. You can do it. You're a very smart guy and this is not rocket science. Just fucking do it already! I'll add links to it at anonanon. The more the merrier!

T'is an ill wind that blows no minds.
--Syadasti

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2005, 02:56:00 AM »
Its the fornits way, baby.