Author Topic: This is getting old  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is getting old
« on: December 02, 2002, 04:55:00 AM »
Velvet.  I have visited your previous forum and now this one and it is same repetitive rhetoric.  I have zero problem with people helping other people like you guys do on this forum from time to time, but the continual talk of what Dr. Vause has for a degree or doesn't, and what he has done or hasn't, etc. has become meaningless, or always has been meaningless.  AARC continues to grow and prosper and help adolescents change their lives, so I challenge you to find new, interesting, reliable, and significant information about AARC or about Dr. Vause because this forum is now a skipping record, skipping record, skipping record, skipping record... I hope you understand what I am asking of you... get some meaningful facts or just stick to helping out other people who have had traumatic experiences with treatment.

Before I go I must ask one question that I am still unsure of, What are you educated in and where from?  

Take Care
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
This is getting old
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 11:16:00 PM »
You're right, you guys got old long ago. Same old person coming here and saying that the facts aren't really the facts. Do you realize that every time you come here and post about Vause's lack of credibility you post another string warning new people about his education? Every single time you come here you say the same stuff about how you don't need to research him but our research must be wrong, and every single time you make yourself and the people you represent look even worse. Vause was on to something when he told all of you to stop coming here for the sake of his image. It worked for us, and it was working for you, so why don't you go back to it?

It's funny that the same people who post death threats want to know my location. Remember, if what Vause says to you is true and everything that we say here is all lies, you would have my location right now, but the law is protecting me. Oh that's right, because as you've said time and time again he just doesn't have the time for this. Until I check my mail and visit these boards I think about this board or you guys rarely to never. I wonder how much time you guys spend burning up over this tiny little thing. Remember when a certain staff member would say to the clients "We don't think about you guys at all the moment we step out of here because we have lives, and we're busy  having fun."? Then I remember getting to level 3, going out with staff, and one saying to me "we have no lives, all we do is sit around and talk about you guys!" And sure enough, that's what you did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is getting old
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 04:03:00 AM »
Velvet, I am not the same pewrson who continually comes here, but I don't want to argue about that.  You did a great job of avoiding my original question... Are you educated, and if so it what and where from?  It is a simple question.  I am nort trying find out who you are nor am I attempting to threaten you... it is important that you realize by having these forums you are going to have people who come and disagree with you.  Just please answer my question, as I am quite curious.

Just to avoid you writing back and asking me about my education, I will tell that have a Bachelor of Commerce.  Now that I have been open, do give me the same curteousy and answer back.  Thanks.  Take Care.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is getting old
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 01:01:00 AM »
NOTICE, this person was able to say something that velvet has no come back for!!!

Now who looks bad, velvet, oh all knowing (of nothing)!

And who says OLD people come here to give you a hard time???? wonder who you were talking about there. I know several of the people dropping in and have written once -  they are not old unless you are at 2 or 3 years on the planet??

see ya
 :wave: