Author Topic: Questions for John Mercer  (Read 8831 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Questions for John Mercer
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
I have one question...has anyone before the past month or so received any communication from MMS? It seems like all of a sudden...they are having this reunion and feel that we should be obligated to suddenly care about people that have had NO interest in our "after MMS" lives.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2005, 02:12:00 AM »
uhhhh yeah....i know lot of alums including myself that have kept in touch with the staff and other alums there.
How much effort have you yourself put out there to keep in touch with the school and other alums????
Remember....they have a lot of girls to remember and they are running a school so we, unfortuntly have to  do most of the work to keep in touch....thats how it is and thats how its been forever.....try and keep in touch with everysingle girl that went to MMS and run the school.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2005, 02:43:00 AM »
i called a few times and they never called me back. i don't know that it wouldve mattered much anyway cos my head became such a mess bcuz i was so not in line with what we were told there that i proly been even more confused and triply worse off

Offline blackcat7toes

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2005, 12:47:00 PM »
Hi girls its Melanie.....great to see many names from my past at MMS.....You are all so brilliantly intelligent!  I stumbled across this site...I myself have mixed emotions about MMS and have developed the philosophy of take what fits and leave the rest, there are definitely things that helped me and things that hurt me.  It is amazing how when I was under the control of MMS it seemed that it was all knowing and then to have 12 years on the outside there is a whole big world out here that I have had to navigate on my own.  I have adopted the idea that my parents paid for the services MMS provided and it was what I needed at the time....Mostly I am writing because I would love to say Hi to you and touch base any of you can write me I would love to hear about your lives.... GOOD...Bad whatever...and share mine if you care to hear about it!  Anyway....my email address is [email protected] write me if you want and good luck and best wishes to the rest of you!

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
hey m,

how the hell are you??  Yea, defintely weird to look back and think on MMS control comprared to the uances that actually exist in the world- fer sure.

I sent you an e-mail- drop me a line if you can!

xo kat
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead