Author Topic: Graduated 97\'-Hey Kat  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Graduated 97\'-Hey Kat
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
oh betsey, dear betsey....I am not ignoring you, just that I'm at work and have only moments to write here and there. I hope you're nicer, because back then you weren't.  But I have no opinion really being that it's been ten years and I don't even know you anymore.  I am married, have a four-year-old daughter named grace, and I own a boutique in montana--a very hip little town south of missoula.  
unfortunately, we never had a chance.  John used you against me at the ungliest time in my life to date.  I would love to share more of that with you and why I am now an opponent of mms and believe that even ten years later I am still healing from the trauma john inflictted.  He was deawd wrong, (how couldn't he be...he had no training in phsycology and a huge and frightening ego to match) about my personality.  I NEVER told a lie while I was there, I NEVER stole food, or withheld information and the more I said that, the worse it got, until I was at the point of making up stories to appease him.  He used your "bitchiness" just to be mean.  If you remember, you were my "food partner" and would elbow my in the arm when I didn't eat at the pace you felt I should. I don't really blame you, you were doing what you were told, but I also remember the humiliation at being eighteen and being told by someone so much younger how to eat my food and sometimes getting me in more trouble,NOT what I needed.  I don't say this to hurt your feelings, just to let you know where my memories are and I'll bet you were just young and confussed like the rest of us. I would love to know how others are doing and the "truth" about mike and deb. more later
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Graduated 97\'-Hey Kat
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »
Claire....hey you..how exciting.
What type of boutique do you have??How adorable a 4 year old daughter. WOW. She most be as beautiful as i remember you.
I do slightly remember some of what you are talking about and have NO idea what you mean when you say john used my bitchyness against you at your dating time???
MMS---wow, as said by kat many times.."what an experience".
Are you going to the reunion?? I would assume not. I understand. I now have an a slight eating  disorder and body image due to the eating experience at school.I know i didnt have before i was there..... Im always trying to diet and I view myself as HUGE!! That is one thing i don't like having taken from the shcool. My bf could live without my complaints of myself. And to exercise....its hard to motivate myself with out hearing girls in my head.....or ellen for that matter.
Email me directly or write your email for me...i will tell you more about mike and deb.
Im glad your doing well.
Miss you and hope to hear from you soon.
[email protected]

Betsy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Graduated 97\'-Hey Kat
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2005, 02:02:00 AM »
Good to see everyone reuniting. Speaking of Michelle Callner ... check out the wonderful job she did on designing the brochure and slide show on the CAICA website at http://www.caica.org.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Graduated 97\'-Hey Kat
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
Anybody remember Kelli Goldman?

Offline tamtam

• View Profile
Graduated 97\'-Hey Kat
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 02:23:00 AM »
Claire-- it's Tamara... =)  I haven't heard from you in ages!  Anyway, we kept in touch for a while, and I have lots of fun singing memories with you.  How ARE you???  Daughter? Living in Montana... I would love to catch up with you if you.  [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Graduated 97\'-Hey Kat
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »
Hey Claire...I do remember you! Sorry so long to reply...oh yes..I remember the stump days...So how have you been? Please Email me if you [email protected]...THAT GOES FOR ANY OF YOU OUT THERE...