Author Topic: Sorry it's all over...  (Read 17575 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »
By the way, there are even crazier pro-program lunatics who troll these sites, which is why people like FCT and myself don't give out our names.  

You pro-cedu synanon freaks have a history of making death threats and stuffing live rattle snakes into the mail boxes of your critics...and you honestly expect people to believe that you are afaid of us??!!  

Get a grip...GAMEBOY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
You guys (or girls for that matter) can NOT be SERIOUS!  Both of you need to get a grip and RELAX!  THIS IS ONLY A FORUM FOLKS!   :cool:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
You're probably too old for a program now, bro---but I bet psychotherapy can help you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2005, 09:04:00 AM »
On 2005-07-28 17:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You're probably too old for a program now, bro---but I bet psychotherapy can help you"

Well like it or not, my statement about the rattlesnakes is based on fact and it really
DID happen!  

You really should check your facts before
you declare who needs psychotherapy.  

Do you have any more exciting revelations for
us GameBoy? --- Or are you mearly a one-liner?
Think hard about this, don't answer right away..."What does the Program want you to say?"
I'm sure cedu gave you some sort of "tool" to deal with situations like this...or wait a minute, I'm sorry, I mispoke...Cedu didn't give you any tools, they made you a TOOL.  

Let's wait and see what this TOOL has to say next..

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
I started a new topic - didn't mean to. I was responding to queries about my identity. I still feel it is unwise to reveal it. I was there a short time and was asked to leave. They accused me of telling parents to pull their kids. They ignored my instruction regarding how to treat the kids. They used me to look good to parents.

I really tried to be helpful to the kids I saw. I hope I was. I saw that the synanon/CEDU treatment was, in many ways, the opposite of what I knew to be therapeutic. I was concerned that the kids were being damaged - still am.

There is no reason for anyone here to be unhappy with me. I came here hoping to learn if my kids were okay and have found a couple of them. When I was asked (well... actually I was TOLD) to leave, I was actively looking for a job. I had a family and needed to work.

I never was unkind to one kid at CEDU. I frequently told staff to do things differently. I did a couple of trainings of staff - to no avail. I got feedback from staff who were friendly with me that the team leaders specifically told them to ignore the instruction of therapists. I was lied about and lied to.

When I suddenly disappeared, parents were upset and called me. Several kids were pulled. I'm sure CEDU blamed me for that. But they only had themselves to blame.

I was kind to my kids. I was encouraging and positive. I cared about them and about what happened to them. I pissed CEDU off by giving the kids cocoa with marshmallows while they saw me. That was MY time with them and I'd give them cocoa if I wanted to! The parents were happy with this. I thought it was absurd that cocoa was such a big deal.

Anyone who thinks they know me can always send me a private message. I have never seen anyone here correctly guess my identity. If you do in these public boards, I won't acknowledge it. I don't feel legally save from CEDU because I've posted truth here. Is that stupic? Probably. But this is the legacy of CEDU - fear and intimidation. You can call me a coward and say I have no balls. Okay. That may be. But I'm in these posts to be supportive - and my selfish reason - I want to know if my kids are okay. It's been about a decade and I wasn't even there a year... but it still weighs on me. It was the weirdest job I ever had. And the sickest place I've ever worked at. I don't think this will ever leave me.

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
So CEDU just up and fired you for basically doing what you were credited to do?  And they got mad over the cocoa thing?  I actually can see someone reaming someone out in a rap over serving children at these schools cocoa.  I remember when I was only at CEDU a month, and my mom tried to get into the workshop for parents so that she could visit me.  They REFUSED to let her join (claiming I had not been there long enough.  For a family of three, 1 week is long enough) until she got a hold of Rob Spears (who back in this time, was actually somebody in CEDU).  Because and ONLY because Rob Spears knew that my mom mortgaged her house twice by this time (remember I was there a MONTH!), he pulled some strings and let her join the workshop.  Funny thing is, that on your second visit you were allowed to have a picnic; they told her that I didn't have my "sugar" priviledge and even the fruit that she brought had sugar in it!  They were just so pissed off that a student was going there that they couldn't control (I was on bans my 2nd day and refused to follow them.  C'mon, on the SECOND day?), and now here is her parent that they can't control.  It was amazing for me to watch these people treat a struggling single mother of two this way.  A lot of the staff acted like Bonner Ferry Divas (if there could ever be such a thing in a town were people go to escape the government crimes they have committed).

Ps. We had the damn picnic anyway. Right in front of Quixote lodge.  Don't let The Man get you down!
:lol:

I am so sorry that they fired you that way!  But, at least you are better for it.  Understandable, you have bad memories of that place, but at least you didn't fall for the type of counseling that THEY felt was necessary.  I know, our group sessions usually turned into watching a movie or getting out of raps.  Not due to the therapist, mostly because of CEDU!

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
Thank you for your kind note! I do appreciate it! Yeah, I'm kinda proud the fired my ass! Well, I can't say CEDU fired me because I was not their employee - but they kicked me out! I wasn't even allowed to say "goodby" to my kids! No kidding - when I got there, someone met me in the parking lot and told me to leave. I was allowed to get my stuff but I couldn't talk to any kids. So parents started calling me and asking what the hell was going on. They were pissed that I disappeared. It was a stupid move on CEDU's part, because the parents knew this was unethical.

Then I came here and I saw Ottawa taunting people in her smug, superior, intellectual way. It was infuriating. She had such a way of really taunting people and refusing to answer pointed questions. BUT she was most willing to make accusations and veiled threats. It was almost like a CEDU team leader was here posting. Just bizarre...

I think I would like your mom! And that bit about fruit is so absurd. Just ignorance. Typical CEDU.

Again, thanks. I appreciate your kindness.

On 2005-07-29 09:09:00, If u want to know..then ask wrote:

"So CEDU just up and fired you for basically doing what you were credited to do?  And they got mad over the cocoa thing?  I actually can see someone reaming someone out in a rap over serving children at these schools cocoa.  I remember when I was only at CEDU a month, and my mom tried to get into the workshop for parents so that she could visit me.  They REFUSED to let her join (claiming I had not been there long enough.  For a family of three, 1 week is long enough) until she got a hold of Rob Spears (who back in this time, was actually somebody in CEDU).  Because and ONLY because Rob Spears knew that my mom mortgaged her house twice by this time (remember I was there a MONTH!), he pulled some strings and let her join the workshop.  Funny thing is, that on your second visit you were allowed to have a picnic; they told her that I didn't have my "sugar" priviledge and even the fruit that she brought had sugar in it!  They were just so pissed off that a student was going there that they couldn't control (I was on bans my 2nd day and refused to follow them.  C'mon, on the SECOND day?), and now here is her parent that they can't control.  It was amazing for me to watch these people treat a struggling single mother of two this way.  A lot of the staff acted like Bonner Ferry Divas (if there could ever be such a thing in a town were people go to escape the government crimes they have committed).

Ps. We had the damn picnic anyway. Right in front of Quixote lodge.  Don't let The Man get you down!

:lol:

I am so sorry that they fired you that way!  But, at least you are better for it.  Understandable, you have bad memories of that place, but at least you didn't fall for the type of counseling that THEY felt was necessary.  I know, our group sessions usually turned into watching a movie or getting out of raps.  Not due to the therapist, mostly because of CEDU! "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »
This is a sad story, FCT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »
To the Therapist person,
So, its been ten years since you were fired and you are still carrying a grudge, still feeling guilty because kids you knew for the less than a year didn't get the help only you could provide?
I dunno it seems like you need a therapist to get over it!

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »
You cannot know the impact of CEDU on people working there. There is no need to be hostile to this person.

On 2005-07-31 17:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"To the Therapist person,

So, its been ten years since you were fired and you are still carrying a grudge, still feeling guilty because kids you knew for the less than a year didn't get the help only you could provide?

I dunno it seems like you need a therapist to get over it!"
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
Seriously now, imagine dedicating your life to sincerely helping kids and having to work for a place like that.

Offline Martin Weems

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
I'm starting up a new school. The kids will all dig gigantic holes in the ground, looking for coal. They get to wear cool hats. When they move up the levels, they get to have lights on their hats. At the highest level, they can have shovels and picks to dig with rather than their bare hands. It will teach them respect.

I can't wait to get started!!!
o education, No conscience, No class.

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
WOW!   :eek:

Offline Mel Wasserman

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »
MARTIN, I TOLD YOU THEY MUST WORK IN SEWAGE!!! Coal mining is WAY too good for them! You MUST OBEY ME!!! Bow down and OBEY!!! They must swim in sewage - coal mining is NOT SUFFICIENT TO TEACH THEM!!! You must OBEY!!

Ottawa, my darling Ottawa... where are you??? We must discipline Martin!! Ottawa, come hither my darling and help me TEACH HIM!!!
RULE... I RULE... I RULE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
Holy sh...Mel speaking from the grave!  It's true!  It's true!  CEDU lives!