Author Topic: Sorry it's all over...  (Read 17781 times)

Offline Martin Weems

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« on: June 23, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
Hi, boys and girls!
I'm so sorry it's all over. Maybe, some day, I can start up a school of my own and you can all come live there. I hope so! I just loved every minute of trying to make you all into the people you should be. Don't despair! There is STILL time for you to be saved!
And Ottawa, if you're out there, let's have lunch!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
o education, No conscience, No class.

Offline Brandi Elliott

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »
Hi, Martin! Let's invite Ottawa for lunch and go together!!! I sure miss CEDU... I just loved all the power I had. No other place would ever respect my fake degree that I got AFTER I was promoted into administration the way CEDU did...
sniff, sniff...
onging for the old days at CEDU...

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
What in the world are you two talking about?!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
satire, my friend...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
Ah, the things that have to be explained...

Offline Bill Valentine

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
I hate that it's all over. What other company would promote the most incompetent assholes? What other company would fire the only good and decent counselors? What other company would ignore what REAL therapists say? What other company would have us all go out and get fake degrees and brag about them? What other company would get paid for brainwashing parents and emotionally abusing kids?

Ottawa... where are you, my love? Let's all do lunch... and more, you hot babe... It could be a foursome. You, Martin, Brandiiiiiiiii, and me...
f only I had just a little more time with them...

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »
Shut it Anon or reveal yourself...two choices!

Offline Martin Weems

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »
What the heck are you saying that for? There is no need for hostility. I was the second anon here. I have no clue who the first anon was. And what good would revealing yourself do? Few of us use our real names, anyway.

You say I had two choices - or the first anon did. I don't know whom. Why make threatening statements? You told me to "shut it" or reveal myself "...or else." But you didn't even know we were two different people. Jumping to that kind of conclusion just makes you look bad, and I don't want to see that.

What on earth can you do to me - or to that person? Why would you assume it's the same person? Who did this to you - who made you so hostile? Maybe CEDU? Then join us in making fun of those ass holes! I'd love to see you use your intelligence to do this - give 'em hell! But don't give it to us! We're all on the same side here!

If you look through some old posts, you will see an extremely hostile person named ottawa5. She was a real ass. She never revealed her name, but gave people hell for posting as anon. Her daughter even started posting - Ottawa2. So I made up a user name "Ottawa 5" and posted about how wonderful CEDU is and how the kids are all bad. People loved it! Then I posted as "Ottawa 6." She disappeared.

What good would posting as we really are do? I mean, if we don't use our actual names, and I don't - nor did she - then posting by the login names we make up wouldn't make any difference.

We're just having some fun here with this thread. You don't need to be hostile nor offended. It's pointless. We're just making fun of some of the administrators. I wish you NO ill at all.[ This Message was edited by: Martin Weems on 2005-06-24 17:37 ]

Offline Martin Weems

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
I've seen your profile... you don't reveal your true name. Chill, man. We're having fun here. Sometimes I just don't want to bother to log in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
"if you want to fuck---just ask" could screw up a one car parade!!

Even when she's trying to stick to the anti-cedu party line, she acts like a dope cuz she can't even recognize a joke when she see one. Silly opinionated little twat

O5 is gone but obviously not forgotten.  I know her thru a friend and you web rats are so-o-o off base I'm not even going to get into it..only to say she's not hostile and she's a helluva lot smarter and kinder than anyone I've seen on this pathetic site

Youll likely be hearing more about her soon enough anyway

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
hey, that is uncalled for.  Don't be a shit.  Ottowa 5 was a psycho, so don't even go there...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
hey, that is uncalled for.  Don't be a shit.  Ottowa 5 was a psycho, so don't even go there...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »
She showed every sign of a personality disorder. When that was pointed out to her, she jumped on the poster, saying that person was "diagnosing" her, even though the post noted that she had traits that looked like it. No actual diagnosis was made. She was completely unreasonable, histrionic, hysterical, paranoid, and aggressive. She was very hostile, making threats and being a major pain in the ass.

She claimed to spend very little time in the threads, but she posted volumes. I don't know how someone who doesn't care very much and doesn't spend much time in the threads could possibly post as much as she did. It was amazing.

If you believe she is so sweet and smart, go through her posts and read all of them. Every last one. One thing of particular interest is the way she tried to figure out who was whom. She talked about writing styles - which ones were from which person and so forth. She accused members of conspiring with each other. She said she had printed out posts and was going to show them to attorneys for CEDU. She then went in later and changed those posts - but we all saw them. Some people deleted their posts because she scared them with her threats. Sad - they were all telling the truth.

Worst of all, she used her status as a student to try and sound superior and all-knowing. She was supercilious and showed a spectacularly low level of social awareness. I only hope she was lying about her educational status, as the world does not need any psychologists like her. I earned my Ph.D. years ago, and was absolutely taken aback by her manner. It is terrible.

You state that you are a friend. Perhaps you are she - or her daughter. I know that nothing I'm saying here means anything to you. But the rest of us know the truth. I hope she does not drag her daughter into these posts again. I hated seeing people attacking a kid. Just the fact that she introduced her daughter to these posts is demonstrative of her poor judgment. That was inappropriate, as the kid would not be able to avoid attack. Everyone here hated Ottawa5 so much that they launched into her kid when she appeared. It didn't make me very happy to see that. But it wasn't the poster's fault, really. It was on Ottawa - one more of her terrible parenting decisions.

I recommend she stay off these posts. People will just attack her and it will get all ugly again. Tell her to get some therapy, instead.

Oh, that reminds me - somebody here suggested she print out ALL of HER posts and show them to her dissertation chair. It was suggested more than once and she always ignored it. She knew that she was demonstrating some kind of emotional or personality problem.

Encourage her to move on and not return. None of us here needs the anger and hatred she inspired.

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
Nothing towards you Martin!  It's funny how an Anon can come on here and cause hostility through sarcasim, but I can't defend myself..Hmmm!  I was simply asking in the beginng what you guys were referring too, and all I get is some crap sarcastic answer from someone that I wasn't speaking too.  Sarco-To rip, shread!  So I guess I just need to calm myself down and let someone else treat me that way!  No thank you.  And for the Anon that loves to refer to me as a slut, don't sit behind a keyboard and start referring to me as "if you want to fuck..ask".  You can go somewhere else with that!
Martin, no harm meant to you. Let it be like water down a ducks' back! I am just sick of these "bashing" anon's following me around to talk shit!
I have absolutely NO problems with people joking or whatnot on here, cuz I know I have had my share of laughs on here.  I don't expect people to share their true identity.  You're right, I don't give ANYONE my real name on the web.  Nor do I expect someone else to.  But when people post their crap talking towards me as an anon, I hate that because I have no way of privately asking them their problem with me! I choose not to do that in a "post" form because it is of no one else's concern!  But that is all!  [ This Message was edited by: If u want to know..then ask on 2005-06-27 08:03 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry it's all over...
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
I dont know this woman very well personally but I know a smear campaign when I see one

Everything I hear from people who do know her is she's good standup person She "made" her kid post here: I know for a fact that her kids are adults, so how'd she do that... I wonder?

Now I'm hearing you say she said this or that at one time and, oh, oh she erased it!!, so I guess now weve got to take your word on that, whoever  you are!

I spotted some of her posts here, theyre nothing more than typical smart ass remarks that happen all the frigging time when somebody gets flamed on line...pretty mild really considering some of the provocation I saw when I looked around

Paranoid? hysterical? C'mon anon, this kind of silly accusing says more about you than her So what if she posted a lot, her posts are interesting compared to what I see here these days