Author Topic: Losers  (Read 7404 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« on: June 23, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
I can't believe you guys sit here all day and write about somebody like this. I just got back from the whitmore academy and it has done nothing but good for me. Do you honestly belive that CHeryl has bad intentions what so ever. Maybe you shouldnt speak since 90 percent of you havnt been there and to the one that fucking have been ther, your just bitter spoiled children. SHe NEVER has inflicted or ordered harm on anybody at all and i cant beleive you waste your time on here. As for you Joyce Harris, the only person hurting your daughter is you, like when you pulled her out of the mansion and down the stairs by her hair, you fucking hypocrite. Most of you need to go to hell, as for everyone who is telling the truth, keep it up. This is my only post and i will say my name since i dont care what a forum has to say about me.

-Nick White
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
Nick White, perhaps you are not aware that  offical police documents state Joyce Harris did not pull her daughter down any stairs by her hair. Mark Sudweeks has already been called a LIAR for making this statement, and enough has been read about that one LIE to fill up a volume.
Cheryl Sudweeks being charged with child abuse does indicate she had bad intentions towards at least FOUR children. Do believe that is how many are listed in the CHARGES!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »
nick my son also said she pulled her by the hair and he was there too at the time.  Stay strong and dont let the cruel things said on here hurt you!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »
On 2005-06-23 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I can't believe you guys sit here all day and write about somebody like this. I just got back from the whitmore academy and it has done nothing but good for me. Do you honestly belive that CHeryl has bad intentions what so ever. Maybe you shouldnt speak since 90 percent of you havnt been there and to the one that fucking have been ther, your just bitter spoiled children. SHe NEVER has inflicted or ordered harm on anybody at all and i cant beleive you waste your time on here. As for you Joyce Harris, the only person hurting your daughter is you, like when you pulled her out of the mansion and down the stairs by her hair, you fucking hypocrite. Most of you need to go to hell, as for everyone who is telling the truth, keep it up. This is my only post and i will say my name since i dont care what a forum has to say about me.

-Nick White"

Hi .. I don't know who you are ... but your accusations do not appear to be grounded in fact from what I have read in the newspapers and on Fornits.

Bottom line as I see it:

The program and it's owner(s) have been under investigation for months.  

The students and parents who allege abuse appear to be quite credible and most definitly not part of some conspiracy to bring the program or it's owners down.

Formal charges have been filed against the program owner NOT by the students and their parents but by authorities in the state of Utah, following a lengthy investigation.

You might want to do some further research on your own before jumping to conclusions.

http://www.isaccorp.org

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 10:43:00 PM »
why research when i was there to see all the acusations were false. I know more about it and what theysay isnt true. Dont tell me to not jump to conclusion when i was an eye witness for a year and you were not

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
Just what are the accusations?  And what makes you think you saw everything that happened?

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 12:34:00 AM »

"As for you Joyce Harris, the only person hurting your daughter is you, like when you pulled her out of the mansion and down the stairs by her hair, you fucking hypocrite."

Yep, she sure did... I saw that happen. And as Joyce tried to drag, literally drag her daughter to the car, she got away and ran to one of the girls, held on to her  and would not let go. Joyce, of course, ripped her daughter from the girl, hitting the girl in the face in the process.

And yes, I saw these things happen with my own two eyes, because I was there.

Eyewitness, okay? That means not 'he said she said' BS like most of you are dragging out.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 03:22:00 AM »
On 2005-06-23 21:34:00, mouse wrote:

"

"As for you Joyce Harris, the only person hurting your daughter is you, like when you pulled her out of the mansion and down the stairs by her hair, you fucking hypocrite."

Yep, she sure did... I saw that happen. And as Joyce tried to drag, literally drag her daughter to the car, she got away and ran to one of the girls, held on to her  and would not let go. Joyce, of course, ripped her daughter from the girl, hitting the girl in the face in the process.

And yes, I saw these things happen with my own two eyes, because I was there.

Eyewitness, okay? That means not 'he said she said' BS like most of you are dragging out.
"

Do you even realize the serious allegations you are making?  Let's hear the other side first since it's Whitmore who was under investigation for many months and ultimately it's owner, Cheryl Sudweeks, who was charged with child abuse, not Mrs. Harris, correct?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 03:24:00 AM »
All this has been discussed previously, and  Officer Wright was there, and has stated that no such thing happened.
And by the way, Cheryl Sudweeks IS the person that has been CHARGED with CRIMINAL child abuse--what is it 7 counts against 4 different children?
And the investigation is still ongoing, isn't it?
On another thread there is a discussion about Cheryl Sudweeks being "arrested and booked," and a new court appearance scheduled for July now.
Why not fill everyone in on these happenings--sort of like the CURRENT EVENTS of the day, since you seem to be the new spokesperson for Whitmore, Caitlyn.
By the way, what happened to the previous spokesperson, Tori? She doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
I wonder it keeps being brought up about cheryl being accused my son said that joyces daughter accused her of abuse even to children services, so I guess anyone can be accused of anything and i wonder why her daughter told my son and others these stories of abuse?  I guess its hard to know what to believe?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »
Caitlyn who are you trying to kid here?

There were no Angelina's there in October or November!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
Please explain to me how Caitlyn is being 'rehabilitated' if she's just being instructed to lie and create fake students? Sounds like she's being told to participate in the types of behavior that caused her to be sent there in the first place.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
Obviously, what Joyce's daughter may of may not have said was not found by Children's Services to be of any consequence, as no charges have ever been filed against Joyce Harris.

HOWEVER, the charges against Cheryl, which are multiple, with multiple children, were found to be credible enough that Cheryl has been formally, criminally charged.

Now, I see a big difference -- a real big difference.

There are witnesses to Cheryl throwing or pushing, at least, two boys down stairs, on two different occasions.  These incidents are only two of many.  

I will ask again, why would anyone keep or put their child in a facility, with these charges being brought against the owner?  Why take a chance with your child's welfare?  It seems to me the smart thing to do would be safe than sorry.  Better to error on the side of caution.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
Hey Mouse,
So exactly when did you attend The Whitmore Academy? I've got an updated list of all alumni right now, and sadly I dont see any Angelina's on it... You claim to have been present when Joyce Harris' daughter left. That would place you at the Whitmore around October/November. Where is your name on the alumni list? Also, Caitlyn Loggins is the only registered student from Richmond, VA. Sadly, she is still there.

2005 Alumni

Dan C

Logan C

Krissy D

Stephan E

Kyle K

Carl M

Rob P

Sarah Q

Hannah R

Gabe S

Tyler H

Kyle R

Matt J

Shawn S

Tao T

Mike B

2004 Alumni

Casie W

Camille P

Anthony "Elliot" G

Mark P

Nate M

Anthony "Boogers" S

Bernardo C

Tori D

Justin B

Shelby H

Tim H

Aaron K

Shea M

Anneliese H

Chris C

Brian W

Lindsey S

Logan H

Jeff S

Lindsey K

Caitlin W

Chelsea J

Dusty T

Elena D

Kayleigh

Tony

Liz S

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
Funny, some names have been left off the list -- onpurpose, you think?  Where is Leah's name?  Guess, if you speak out about your experience, you don't get counted.  The Sudweeks must just pick and chose alumni.  You would think 15 months would qualify as alumni.  Strange school.  Think they don't want anyone asking Leah questions????