Author Topic: How Dare You  (Read 2433 times)

Offline HurdEnuf

• View Profile
How Dare You
« on: December 01, 2001, 08:10:57 PM »
How Dare You
I am disgusted with all the crap posted on this board. The nerve some people have. There are people that have really gone through terrible places like Kids and Straight that have legitimate pain and suffered serious abuse and a couple of ego centric people want to try and compare that to AARC. I heard all the stories about Kids survivors when I was in AARC 7 years ago. They were terrible and my heart goes out to those people that have been through that crap. I personally have met some of those people and have listened to their pain. My experience at AARC was not abusive. I only received love and care. Some people have written in about how AARC told them they were nothing before going to treatment. That was never told to me. I was told that God didn't make garbage and I just had a sh#ty disease. If it was brain washing then thank God... I have a life today I never thought possible and live without shame. Yes, I owe my life to AARC and Dr. Vause. I am grateful for all it has taught me. To say I understand the pain and torture that others have suffered in places like Kids would be insulting to them. To compare AARC to Kids is also insulting to them.... and me.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
How Dare You
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2001, 09:13:52 PM »
No, I'm afraid you haven't HurdEnuf
It just bums me right out that your "disgusted". So you heard all the stories about Kids survivors when you were in AARC 7 years ago. you said they were terrible and your heart goes out to those people that went through that crap. You apparently weren't told that the "they had it worse then us" tradition has been occurring a bit longer than your 7 year observance, like try about 30 years since the formation of the "Seed" program in 1970. When I was in Straight in 82, I heard about how bad the seed was and People who were in the Kids program I know tell me how they heard how bad Straight was. Frankly, they all hold you against your will, that all keep you up long hours and physically and mentally and emotionally torture you and deny you any privacy, they all force you into sexual confessions (that seems to be a favorite) and tell you that everything's a privilege and that you have to "earn" everything except of course, the right to breath.

Take a look at the flow chart to see where AARC fits in as one of the latest Straightseedkidcentersofamericanadianwest -like mind rape mills:
http://fornits.com/straight/the-straights/thestraights-fc.htm'>fornits.com/straight/the-...hts-fc.htm

I'm really tired of this we are a "kinder & gentler" kind of place now-of-days analogy. As long as your subjecting anybody to this kind of garbage, then you are demoralizing that human being and you have NO business doing so.

"To say I understand the pain and torture that others have suffered in places like Kids would be insulting to them. To compare AARC to Kids is also insulting to them.... and me."

That is also your choice to be insulted and it's your opinion. If even one of those things I mentioned above is going on at AARC, then they must be turned in for abusing young people. Human beings have the right to rebel, that has been going on since the beginning of time, that is how young people's minds form into mature adulthood, learning from mistakes and moving forward without this sick method of intervention.

If you ask me for an alternative to this type of "treatment", I offer you this, anything else, even jail is better than brainwashing a mind, I say abolish it and find other ways to help a troubled kid, but always remember that a mind is a terrible thing to rape.

Offline what da fk

• View Profile
How Dare You
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2001, 06:19:11 AM »
lkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
cry about it grateful graduate