Author Topic: Are there people who are still in the program?  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Are there people who are still in the program?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2003, 01:53:00 PM »
I am just curious how anyone knows for certain that the aforementioned names are still involved with the post-program or still practicing the dreaded "tools of personal change" (sounds like some old form of voodoo or something...well, I guess it WAS!).  

The idea that there are still micro-programs in existance has been an urban legend since NJ closed and I would be totally interested if anyone has any thing factual regarding the current KIDS affiliation with former staff, grads, and even former phasers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2003, 01:57:00 PM »
fartoo...why the defense??  
Do you favor the Newt-er?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2003, 02:07:00 PM »
Why do you need proof of the micro-groups being real or urban legend? Is this Miller, or Ruthie? Now, Now.  Don't worry.  It doesn't matter what we know or don't know Millie Dear, you have our blessing to meet as you see fit.  We'll just go on with our little paranoid musings and live free while you keep the doggies' in the corral, so to speak.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2003, 02:09:00 PM »
I know the doubts weren't posted by those who still follow Newt, because they're probably not allowed to use the interent.  After all, Computers are a "gateway" drug...right?  

Get it, Gateway Drug?  

Ok, I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I've typed.  No more humor, I promise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2003, 05:52:00 PM »
Curious to know ,if Joel did leave what was left of that place... does he now go to AA or what ? Good for him and glad to hear if he did get out of that.He was there for soooo long. I love to hear when people come to reality. But he will need some serious conceling after being there for so long.I sure did when I got out and I was not involved as long as he was. Does he still run the Dry cleaners in Wychoff ???

Well Joel if you did get out , Best of luck to you !

An old Friend

Offline zimbalist02

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »
Let bygones be bygones, and to each his own!I dont resent the "Program" and any who were ever involved or who are involoved still!At the same time i can say i dont condone the type of treatment that we all recieved.As for myself i am very thankful that i was able to get clean and remain clean, for without it , I would be nothing!And have nothing!I dont remain in the past and i do not dwell on all the shit that happened to me in KIDS of BC, its been fifteen years and i have a somewhat normal life to live, a wife and two, soon to be three little boys to raise to the best of my ability.Yes I, like the rest of us have my struggles and I will always be the first to say that i am very very far from perfect!I will never be perfect, far from it!But hey thats life, to live a life without struggles?Well i know for myself that I would be without Wisdom!And i need all the Wisdom i can get my hands on to help my children from making the same mistakes that I have made.Love Ya Group! Always, DTC

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.
-- Plutarch

TC

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
Is this Christy J. E mail me and I'll answer your question. I'm not sure I want to post that information. [email protected]. I have several adresses for you. Let me know the most current.
Larry :wave:

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
Is this Christy J. E mail me and I'll answer your question. I'm not sure I want to post that information. [email protected]. I have several adresses for you. Let me know the most current.
Larry :wave:

Offline MR. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2003, 12:06:00 AM »
To be truthful, I might get some people pissed off, I had no beef with Joel. I wish him all the best... I hope he is out of the grasp of NEWTON.. In the Program he treated me like shit but at times I knew he wanted to be my friend. I had him laughing at the time which was considered "druggie shit" He would joke back and would act like a friend. In my time of 1991-1994 graduates of the program did not talk to people on first thru 5th phase. But I remeber his wedding day and he went out of his way to talk to me as a 4th phaser and looked quilty for the way he treated me. All I'm saying is we have all changed for better or worse... Let the man live in peace... If joel or any one who remebers me from the program wants to leave things in the past let me [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2003, 02:43:00 AM »
I didn't see anyone say anything bad about Joel so I am unclear why you are so defensive.  I also say bad things about Miller

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2003, 02:44:00 AM »
meant I only saw bad things about Miller

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2003, 04:54:00 PM »
SOMETIMES THE MOST PAINFUL AND SORROWFUL TIMES IN OUR LIVES IS WHAT MAKES US UP AS A PERSON TODAY-----  LOUIS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2003, 05:02:00 PM »
IN REGARDS TO JOEL WELL I LIKED JOEL AND I ADMIRED HIM BECAUSE HE DID HIS OWN THING AND HIS MESSAGE DIDNT COME FROM MILLER IT CAME FROM HIS OWN EXPIERENCE. I DO HAVE A FOND MEMORY OF ME SHARING MY PAST WITH HIM IN HIS VAN I MEAN I HAD A ROTTEN PAST BUT CRUELITY AND BRAINWASHING I DIDNT NEED I NEEDED A FRIEND. JOEL IF YOU ARE READING THIS I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY CLAUDIA BECAUSE SHE IS A MIRACLE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »
1.  TYPING IN ALL CAPS is yelling
2.  A stare is like third base to a nun.