Author Topic: My Trip to Virgil's Sanctuary  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Trip to Virgil's Sanctuary
« on: June 16, 2005, 10:41:00 PM »
As I mentioned on the "I just" thread earlier today, I went by Virgil's church and house to see about interviewing him for the premier issue of Scrote-The Official Magazine of the Fr. Cassian Fan Club.  I knocked on the door of the church, and after waiting for an answer to no avail, I crossed the street to his house, where I rang the doorbell.  Again there was no response, although the sound of a barking dog and what appeared to be keys jangling did greet my ears.  Hoping that the occupants weren't grabbing the keys to a gun cabinet, I knocked on the door, again to no response.  I went back across the street to the church, and seeing no type of No Tresspassing signs posted, proceeded to knock on a few other doors.  A sign on the door of the chapel, reading "Enter in silence for prayer and meditation" caught my eye, and I decided I would go in and pray for Virgil's painful death from Ebola, so I opened the unlocked door and went in.  The chapel was rather small, decorated with lots of pictures of Orthodox saints and such, a few chairs, and a pulpit.  I glanced around after praying to nonexistent gods and christs for Virgil's slow, painful demise, and I noticed a rack of literature, including a little brochure written by the great Fr. Cassian himself.  I helped myself to a copy, along with some other Christ at the Sea propaganda brochures, a really neat-o couple of business card-sized pictures of a painting of Jesus and the Apostle Phillip (Orthodox trading cards, I guess---collect 'em and trade 'em with your friends, kids), and a photocopied prayer request sheet.  I filled out the prayer request sheet, which had spaces provided for the people you want to be prayed for, one section for living, and one section for deceased, along with a section for my name and address.  I filled out the "living" section with the following: "All survivors of the abusive treatment you facilitated at Straight, Inc. and KIDS of Bergen County & KIDS of North Jersey.  Under the "deceased" section, I wrote, "All who have committed suicide as a result of the abusive treatment that you facilitated at Straight, Inc. and KIDS of Bergen County & KIDS of North Jersey."  Then I filled out my name and address, in case Fr. Cassian would like to correspond.  I walked across the street to his house and tucked it at head height in the crack of his door.  When I drove by later after having a few beers, I noted his car in the driveway, and the prayer request sheet gone from where I had placed it.  

I'll post some pics of the cool Orthodox propaganda I scored, along with a copy of the prayer request sheet in another post, but right now I just want to share a little excerpt from the pamphlet Virgil wrote: "Christ at the Sea isis a dream of Ruth Ann and I, and hopefully in time of a few others who will join us, and become a community committed to God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in order to counteract the power of the secular world."

Gotta go now---I'm about to light a bowl with a votive candle from Virgil's sanctuary.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 11:11:00 AM »
Fucking X-tians. I wonder if hes fucking altar boys yet...
There is no god...we are spawned from chaos and chemical reactions

[ This Message was edited by: linchpin on 2005-06-17 08:13 ]
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
please remove this nazi swastika - it is extremely offensive.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »
I love kikes. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
On 2005-06-17 10:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"please remove this nazi swastika - it is extremely offensive."

Christian hating references, pentagrams, nazi symbology, none could cry for attention more announcing to the world that you are a true troubled poser, linchbitch.  Your adoration of such issues is obviously steeped in profound ignorance.  As Grim Reaper used to say..."see you in hell my friend", or maybe not, I don't plan on joining you there.  When you speak of being "spawned from chaos", speak shamefully for yourself only.  Leave the "me" out of "we".  It's laughable to hear someone such as yourself postulate on the origins of mankind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
linchcunt family again...what a waste of a person

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
On 2005-06-16 19:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"As I mentioned on the "I just" thread earlier today, I went by Virgil's church and house to see about interviewing him for the premier issue of Scrote-The Official Magazine of the Fr. Cassian Fan Club.  I knocked on the door of the church, and after waiting for an answer to no avail, I crossed the street to his house, where I rang the doorbell.  Again there was no response, although the sound of a barking dog and what appeared to be keys jangling did greet my ears.  Hoping that the occupants weren't grabbing the keys to a gun cabinet, I knocked on the door, again to no response.  I went back across the street to the church, and seeing no type of No Tresspassing signs posted, proceeded to knock on a few other doors.  A sign on the door of the chapel, reading "Enter in silence for prayer and meditation" caught my eye, and I decided I would go in and pray for Virgil's painful death from Ebola, so I opened the unlocked door and went in.  The chapel was rather small, decorated with lots of pictures of Orthodox saints and such, a few chairs, and a pulpit.  I glanced around after praying to nonexistent gods and christs for Virgil's slow, painful demise, and I noticed a rack of literature, including a little brochure written by the great Fr. Cassian himself.  I helped myself to a copy, along with some other Christ at the Sea propaganda brochures, a really neat-o couple of business card-sized pictures of a painting of Jesus and the Apostle Phillip (Orthodox trading cards, I guess---collect 'em and trade 'em with your friends, kids), and a photocopied prayer request sheet.  I filled out the prayer request sheet, which had spaces provided for the people you want to be prayed for, one section for living, and one section for deceased, along with a section for my name and address.  I filled out the "living" section with the following: "All survivors of the abusive treatment you facilitated at Straight, Inc. and KIDS of Bergen County & KIDS of North Jersey.  Under the "deceased" section, I wrote, "All who have committed suicide as a result of the abusive treatment that you facilitated at Straight, Inc. and KIDS of Bergen County & KIDS of North Jersey."  Then I filled out my name and address, in case Fr. Cassian would like to correspond.  I walked across the street to his house and tucked it at head height in the crack of his door.  When I drove by later after having a few beers, I noted his car in the driveway, and the prayer request sheet gone from where I had placed it.  

I'll post some pics of the cool Orthodox propaganda I scored, along with a copy of the prayer request sheet in another post, but right now I just want to share a little excerpt from the pamphlet Virgil wrote: "Christ at the Sea isis a dream of Ruth Ann and I, and hopefully in time of a few others who will join us, and become a community committed to God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in order to counteract the power of the secular world."

Gotta go now---I'm about to light a bowl with a votive candle from Virgil's sanctuary.  "

::rocker::  ::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »

Gotta go now---I'm about to light a bowl with a votive candle from Virgil's sanctuary.  "

:smokin:  :smokin:

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »
I'm so utterly disgusted to learn of the disrespect shown by this druggie act of desecration that I'm going to have to take the Lord's name in vain...
And I pray that He will forgive me under the circumstances. ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2005, 01:35:00 PM »
Your trip to Virgil's sanctuary and your sincere prayers have a profound healing effect on all of us.  :wave:   :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
On 2005-06-26 10:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Your trip to Virgil's sanctuary and your sincere prayers have a profound healing effect on all of us.  :wave:   :lol: "

I certainly hope so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »

"As I mentioned on the "I just" thread earlier today, I went by Virgil's church and house to see about interviewing him for the premier issue of Scrote-The Official Magazine of the Fr. Cassian Fan Club.  I knocked on the door of the church, and after waiting for an answer to no avail, I crossed the street to his house, where I rang the doorbell.  Again there was no response, although the sound of a barking dog and what appeared to be keys jangling did greet my ears.  Hoping that the occupants weren't grabbing the keys to a gun cabinet, I knocked on the door, again to no response.  I went back across the street to the church, and seeing no type of No Tresspassing signs posted, proceeded to knock on a few other doors.  A sign on the door of the chapel, reading "Enter in silence for prayer and meditation" caught my eye, and I decided I would go in and pray for Virgil's painful death from Ebola, so I opened the unlocked door and went in.  The chapel was rather small, decorated with lots of pictures of Orthodox saints and such, a few chairs, and a pulpit.  I glanced around after praying to nonexistent gods and christs for Virgil's slow, painful demise, and I noticed a rack of literature, including a little brochure written by the great Fr. Cassian himself.  I helped myself to a copy, along with some other Christ at the Sea propaganda brochures, a really neat-o couple of business card-sized pictures of a painting of Jesus and the Apostle Phillip (Orthodox trading cards, I guess---collect 'em and trade 'em with your friends, kids), and a photocopied prayer request sheet.  I filled out the prayer request sheet, which had spaces provided for the people you want to be prayed for, one section for living, and one section for deceased, along with a section for my name and address.  I filled out the "living" section with the following: "All survivors of the abusive treatment you facilitated at Straight, Inc. and KIDS of Bergen County & KIDS of North Jersey.  Under the "deceased" section, I wrote, "All who have committed suicide as a result of the abusive treatment that you facilitated at Straight, Inc. and KIDS of Bergen County & KIDS of North Jersey."  Then I filled out my name and address, in case Fr. Cassian would like to correspond.  I walked across the street to his house and tucked it at head height in the crack of his door.  When I drove by later after having a few beers, I noted his car in the driveway, and the prayer request sheet gone from where I had placed it.  

Join me in prayer for Virgil's (and Ruthie's) slow, painful demise.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »
If anyone else wants to take solace and comfort in the prayerful, meditative sanctuary of Christ at the Beach, act now!

http://fornits.com/anonanon/docs/virgil ... plaint.pdf

Men had better be without education than be educated by their rulers.
--Thomas Hodgskin, 1823

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
::bump::

Patient memoirs are a kind of protest literature like slave narratives or witness testimonies.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&q=G.A.Hornstein&btnmeta%3Dsearch%3Dsearch=Search+the+Web' target='_new'>G.A.Hornstein

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »
So, I'm not sure I'm reading that legal document correctly, but is it saying that Virgil and Ruth Ann committed fraud against the IRS? It's got the word "fraud" in there, and it seems to be saying they knowingly hoodwinked the IRS with regards to their monetary assets.