Author Topic: WWASPS SUED  (Read 8714 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
On 2005-06-17 14:01:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-06-16 19:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"P.U.R.E. never recruited for a law suit?  That's pure bull shit on your part!

Ask the plantiffs, after all is was Henry Bushkin who was filing and apparently did file.  I hope he wins and big too for all of their sakes."

I just had this sneaking feeling you'd start to figure it out. Congrats, welcome to the party. You always were one of my favorite trolls. :wink:

You misunderstood Ginger; the comment was "P.U.R.E. never has had anything do with a law suit for children against wwasps", and never will I might add.

Now, I guess I haven't figured it out & may not be YOUR favorite troll after all.  What a short lived expectancy!  Glad you missed me, been very busy with both jobs on this end of the spectrum.  

?One Child at a Time?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »
Hi Ginger's favorite Troll  -
(I'm sure she still loves you)

I didn't want to comment, cause I wasn't sure what you were saying in your last post. Do you use a question mark for an exclamation point for some reason - or is it just a persistent typo?
Anyway, 'bout this:
//You misunderstood Ginger; the comment was "P.U.R.E. never has had anything do with a law suit for children against wwasps", and never will I might add. //

How can you say that? You Know better than that. Sue had that notice about this case up on PURE, as well as other sites. Really made Henry angry - remember? You must - you were all in Vegas when Sue got her ass chewed. Remember how upset she was that Henry called her while she was eating dinner, insisted she take down the notices? She was angry that he was angry - How can you not remember this?
It was one of the many emotional fire storms that always seems to swirl around Sue.

True, she has nothing to do with this case now - and you know why. We all know why.

She is working with David on his cases now. At least, she was. Still is, I assume.
I hope helping more than hurting, as I wish him the best in his efforts on behalf of the kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 09:11:00 PM »
Again; BuzzKill!!!  I've never been to Vegas with Sue?  Another false accusation of yours!  I take it by your comments that you did attend this outing?  

Not real sure that you know what you are speaking of here?I sure don?t.  If I'm not mistaken my child's retainer was mailed to his attorney.  Not Sue, as you are having everyone believe.  Just who is it that you have retained for your son?

No, I don't know why nor do I care to no, but apparently you do?  I don't have a dog in that arena; I am staying focused on my prey!  

I don't care who's working with whom, I?m just out here helping children as usual.  As a matter of fact my presence has been requested to appear next week to help a child.  Just doing my part to spread the word...about the bad dudes!

"One Child at a Time"

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »
Oh good grief - calm down.
I thought you were with the group in Vegas. I am sure Nancy was, and I thought you were as well; And a few others.
No, I wasn't there - but I saw pictures and I heard about it - especially the part about how angry Henry was with Sue; and how angry Sue was, that Henry was angry. I know you are aware of this; weather or not you were at the table when the call came. I can't imagine why the lies.
And no, you didn't send your retainer to Sue. Who ever said otherwise? Sue isn't an attorney, is she? She did work close with Henry and Wilf while the case was being pulled together tho. At least, she liked to give that impression.
In fact, *part* of the reason I pulled out of Trekkers that first time, was over Sue's efforts to shang high the plaintiff list. Nancy and I exchanged several emails on the subject. You talked to people about the problem as well. Don't you recall? Take note - while I don't keep everything - I did keep all that.
Glad your "helping out" - But still, you are to willing to overlook the bad apples in your own barrel. Its a shame.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2005, 11:52:00 PM »
// No, I don't know why nor do I care to no, but apparently you do? //

Bull Shit. Why the lies?
Everybody who knows Sue, knows why she pulled out of the case.  
Henry has sent one letter out to the plaintiff list - and it is referred to as "the Sue letter" - so even people who barely know who she is, know that much.

// I don't care who's working with whom, //

I know - and like I said - it a shame.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
Hi BK. Not sure what any of this is about but I surely do remember seeing posts on the Internet from Sue Scheff about the lawsuit such as this one:

Notice of ClassAction/Direct Action Lawsuit
Date: 19 Dec 2003
Time: 15:41:26
Remote Name: 205.188.208.136

Comments
NOTICE OF CLASS ACTION/DIRECT ACTION LAWSUITS AGAINST WWASP FOR FRAUD, NEGLECT, ABUSE, AND RACKETEERING, in Teen Help Programs. WWASP (World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools). WWASPS Bell Academy (California; now closed) Brightway Hospital (Utah; now closed) Carolina Springs Academy (South Carolina) Casa by the Sea (Mexico) Cross Creek Center (Utah) Cross Creek Manor (Utah) Dundee Ranch, Costa Rica (closed) High Impact, Mexico (closed) Ivy Ridge (New York) Majestic Ranch, Randolph (Utah) Midwest Academy (Iowa) Morava Academy (Czech Republic; raided and closed) Pacific View, Mexico Paradise Cove (Western Samoa; closed) Red Rock Springs (Utah; closed) Spring Creek Lodge (Montana) Sunrise Beach (raided; closed) Tranquility Bay (Jamaica) Two California law firms have agreed to represent the families that were harmed by WWASPS. Mr. Henry I. Bushkin of Huron, Maki and Johnson and Mr. Ed Masry of Masry & Vititoe, (Attorney Ed Masry is the lawyer portrayed in the movie ?Erin Brockovich?), are the two lead attorneys for this case. The lawsuits are being handled on a contingency basis (meaning you owe nothing if the firm doesn?t win). Call Mr. Rick Wilf, (Assistant to Attorney Henry Bushkin) at 310-284-3400 or email at http://www.browardpta.com/_disc1/00000013.htm

This same info was posted verbatim by others elsewhere on the Internet and also on the PURE website for awhile.

Hope this helps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2005, 12:57:00 AM »
Dear BuzzKill; I see you are back to your ?old issues??you are so off base it is absurd.  Like I said before, wasn't in Vegas, didn't hear about Vegas.  What part of that is confusing to you?

Why is it that YOU know everything?  I'll rephrase that; "why is it that YOU think you know everything?"

And you said; "at least she liked to give that impression"

Now you are accusing me of something, then in the next sentence spouting what you perceive about me & what my interpretation of a person or issue is?

So YOU had problems in a specific group?  So YOU had problems with Sue?  YOU can solve all of those issues with her...quit dragging me into YOUR problems!  Leave me out of your little contest!!!  And how about letting me speak for me...and you speak for yourself?

I don't care what you did or why you did it or who you speak with?  That's your prerogative.  Quit trying to justify your actions to me.  As far as bad apples? My barrel?  Again, YOU are so far off target that you missed everything as usual.  What is it with you and everyone having a side of the fence to protect?  Drop it, already!  I could give a shit what you have?  What you kept?  Or why you kept it?

I came on here to post some factual information pertinent to the questions posed, because my child is a plaintiff.  Then you proceed to drag your sorry ass out of the closet with a bunch of old trivial shit that happened between to old hens on a forum directed at protecting children from child abuse.  YOUR issues mean absolutely nothing to me; go bother someone else with YOUR issues.

Oh, and what is the name of your attorney in all of this?  That's what I thought!!!

"One Child at a Time"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2005, 01:15:00 AM »
On 2005-06-17 21:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dear BuzzKill; I see you are back to your ?old issues??you are so off base it is absurd.  Like I said before, wasn't in Vegas, didn't hear about Vegas.  What part of that is confusing to you?

Why is it that YOU know everything?  I'll rephrase that; "why is it that YOU think you know everything?"

And you said; "at least she liked to give that impression"

Now you are accusing me of something, then in the next sentence spouting what you perceive about me & what my interpretation of a person or issue is?

So YOU had problems in a specific group?  So YOU had problems with Sue?  YOU can solve all of those issues with her...quit dragging me into YOUR problems!  Leave me out of your little contest!!!  And how about letting me speak for me...and you speak for yourself?

I don't care what you did or why you did it or who you speak with?  That's your prerogative.  Quit trying to justify your actions to me.  As far as bad apples? My barrel?  Again, YOU are so far off target that you missed everything as usual.  What is it with you and everyone having a side of the fence to protect?  Drop it, already!  I could give a shit what you have?  What you kept?  Or why you kept it?

I came on here to post some factual information pertinent to the questions posed, because my child is a plaintiff.  Then you proceed to drag your sorry ass out of the closet with a bunch of old trivial shit that happened between to old hens on a forum directed at protecting children from child abuse.  YOUR issues mean absolutely nothing to me; go bother someone else with YOUR issues.

Oh, and what is the name of your attorney in all of this?  That's what I thought!!!

"One Child at a Time"    

"

Sheesh .. I don't know who you are but seems to me you have some serious "anger management" issues. Glad your kid is a plaintiff and hope he/she benefits from the lawsuit because these kids deserve it, not their parents, who no matter how misguided, are the ones who funded their child's abuse.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2005, 09:48:00 AM »
Oh, this could be serious! My understanding is that Mr. Bushkin severed ties w/ Sue for good cause. Is it possible he doesn't know about the strong ties between this anon and Sue? Or maybe he does and he thinks he can keep this guy on a short leash?

Oh well, I too hope this suit goes somewhere and, even more, that we will soon see news of it splashed accross the headlines from the tabloids all the way to the NYT. And I hope none of those messy entanglements derail it.

They know that it is human nature to take up causes whereby a man may oppress his neighbor, no matter how unjustly. ... Hence they have had no trouble in finding men who would preach the damnability and heresy of the new doctrine from the very pulpit.
--Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
It was ans still is extremely inappropriate that this was posted  on the internet soliciting  plaintiffs.

It has hurt many opportunities to have had competent representaion for individuals harmed by the bad guys.  Hopefully someday she will reel in her impulsiveness and think before she acts.

Her personal vengece is counter productive to the bigger picture.

OLD NEWS !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »
In all honesty, do you think its the kids or the parents who push to sue WWASP...?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
Both.

Parents have the ability,experience, dollars to hire a competent attorney on behalf of their children. Do to the  abuse their children endured the bad guys will be held accountable.

The signifigance lays with the fact WWASP wont be able to settle quietly like they have done so many times in the past. The case last August WWASP vs Pure started the truth exposure of this organization.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
Lee, I don't understand why your telling such lies - and denying well know facts.
It makes no sense.
No way did you not know about the trip to Vegas - and I still think you were there with Nancy. Others too. It was a "get together" of sorts for some of the Trekkers. I couldn't go - but I did get pictures and heard all about it. Thats how I know. I know you know as well, even if you weren't there.

//Now you are accusing me of something, then in the next sentence spouting what you perceive about me & what my interpretation of a person or issue is? //
I have accused you of nothing - except lying - "likes to give that impression" wasn't about you in any way shape or form.

//Quit trying to justify your actions to me.//
I'm not trying to justify anything ass hole. I'm just pointing out that you are lying.

// came on here to post some factual information pertinent to the questions posed//
You came on here spouting a lie and it makes no sense - What is the matter with you?

//Then you proceed to drag your sorry ass out of the closet with a bunch of old trivial shit that happened between to old hens on a forum directed at protecting children from child abuse. YOUR issues mean absolutely nothing to me; go bother someone else with YOUR issues. //
I have not been in any closet Jack Ass.
Trivial shit?  It was actually an issue of some importance - and you thought so to at the time.
If you don't want me bringing up old issues, then quit telling such lies. YOU brought it up. I'll comment as I please - weather it pleases you or not - cause Pal - I don't give a rats ass how you feel about it. I have long sence lost all respect for you.

//Oh, and what is the name of your attorney in all of this? That's what I thought!!! //
I don't have an attorney.  
Besides - what does this have to do with the stunts Susan pulled? I can't see why you are going on like this.  

You want to protect kids from abuse? Then do it. Quite saying one thing and doing another, and you might regain some credibility.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »
On 2005-06-18 09:08:00, BuzzKill wrote:

I'm not trying to justify anything ass hole. I'm just pointing out that you are lying.

I think we're a bad influence on BK [snickers]

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
--Annie Dillard, "Pilgrim at Tinker Creek"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
WWASPS SUED
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
On 2005-06-18 08:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"In all honesty, do you think its the kids or the parents who push to sue WWASP...? "

I think that sometimes the kids provide the major push. But it seems that, by the time a kid gets out, shakes it off and acquires the wherewithall to pursue legal action, the wittnesses are scattered and the statute of limitations has expired. Most of the actions I know about have been brought by, or at least w/ hearty support from, the parents.

But then, the industry always has been about the parents. Parents make the arrangements, sign the contracts, shovel over the cash and all the rest. Most kids just want to get out, through and over the whole thing as quickly and quietly as possible. It usually takes years to realize that the leftover family/emotional issues are just not going away.

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'>Mark Twain