Author Topic: a newcomer with balls  (Read 1857 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« on: June 15, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
i remember this time, at the springfield program. It was friday night review. Some poor kid got stood up. He was still pretty new in the program and hadn't quite figured out how to handle the whole situation yet. i don't remember who it was but i do remember how staff was all over his shit about something and the group was all worked up and ruthlessly confronting the hapless newcomer, getting all up in his face 'n' all, who had absolutely no idea how to respond. i can't remember how long this went on for, but suddenly another newcomer just stood up without being called on and began to verbally defend the other newcomer who was taking a lot of abuse. The newcomer with all the balls was Steve Howe. i think he was from Reston,VA.
Steve came in with a liberty spike mohawk that he was still sportin' at the time, because he hadn't been in the program for very long and hadn't had his haircut yet. Of course his spikes were not up so his long-haired mohawk just fell off over one side of his head. It made for a dramatic and radical appearance. Anyway Steve did what i only wished i had the balls to do at the time. He actually stood up to staff and the group and vigorously began to defend a weaker person, what a beautiful thing. i think he probably ended up being restrained for his righteous action. Anyway that was the only time in my nearly 2 years in the program, 10 months of which i spent on first phase that i ever saw anything like that happen. i was impressed with his selflessness and i always thought he was cool for that. Speaking truth to power. Right on.
Steve was in the program for maybe a few months or something, i don't really remember and then one day he was just gone.[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-06-15 11:54 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
he was just gone..........like many of my friends in the program.  To this day, I have never been reunited with my friends that left.

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
Another grateful Dead song: "He's Gone, ... and nothin's gonna bring him back."
That wasn't even my point but the subtleness of your point is sharp and painful.
Actually, now that i have to think about it i remember; i did run into him one time after we were both out of straight. i saw him in the parking lot of my high school one day. we didn 't really talk and i thought he might have felt hostile toward me.  You know all the awkwardness involved in the whole cult/group thing. There were times when i was in there that i had become my enemy. i was beaten and defeated over time by a systematic seige of my mind. i was a slave.
One of the reasons i am even on this board is to find old friends.  It was a weird cult and strange the way people would come and go.  
i used to imagine that one day i would dissapear, that some how they would get sick of me and cut me loose but, or one or the other of my folks would come to their senses but that didn't happen. Instead staff brought in my folks for a withdraw conference.(hold on let me hit my 40oz. and reflect for a few ...
... oh yeah, so there i was bein' led into a withdraw conference with exec. staff and my mom and dad.It was after i had been in the program for maybe a year or so and i had had plenty of time to study the dynamics and psychology of the mind prison cult. You know i had played all my cards by then; lied, played along, copped out off 1st phase on day 64, lied played along copped out off 3rd phase, got brought back, been on all the consequences so when i went into the conference i went in there and said a bunch of righteous shit about straight bein' some kind of a political mind prison and was very focused on my argument. i was right on, nailin' it so bad that staff kept removin' me from the room and takin' me back to group and then offering psychological coaching to my parents.  Its like i was being held against my will in a secret prison, right in the middle of the all American suburb, right outside of the so-called capitol of the free world  :smokin:, and not even given the right to defend myself fairly. 3 times i was removed from the conference and taken back to sit in group. Every time i got sat back in group i thought i was done but i was surprised to see the 4th or 5th phaser comin' to grab me and take me back for more talk and bullshit,lies and deception. My parents must have been hearin' what i was sayin' the way the conference went like some kind of a political treaty conference between opposing blocks.
In the end things didn't go my way and my folks turned their backs on me; fed me into the belly of the Babylon vampire system. i told them i would kill them in loud and emotional tones. i told them i would die in the electric chair .
Where are all the fighters now.
"It is not those who can inflict the most, but those who can suffer the most who will conquer" -Terence Mac Swiney,Lord mayor of Cork(1879-1920)who died in an English prison(Brixton jail) on Irish soil, on Oct. 24,1920.after 73 day hunger strike protesting English occupation of Ireland . PEACE.
Fuck all authority. God is in you. You are creation. Fuck a bunch of insecure adults who fear the truth of a child. Fuck straight.
 :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull: (hittin' the 40oz.)  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:
-- starry-eyed pirate

If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-06-15 16:43 ]
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »
come on... ... what time does the bus come

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 09:11:00 PM »
Which bus?

Psychedelics often produce psychotic and even violent behavior in those who have never used them.
--Timothy Leary

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »
The bus to nirvana.
..."The bus came by and i got on, that's when it all began, The cowboy Neal at the wheel the bus to never-ever land"(Grateful Dead, "The Other One")
The bus to redemption; The bus to ultimate reality; the bus to freedom; The bus outta babylon, sister.  ::rainbow::
"None but ourselves can free our minds"-Marley, again [ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-06-15 19:48 ][ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-06-15 19:59 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »
"It is not so much those who can inflict the most but those who can suffer the most who will conquer" -Mac Sweeny,Lord mayor of Cork who died in an English prison on irish soil, (back in like 1921 or something) after a long hunger strike protesting English occupation of Ireland (like 70 days without food or something). PEACE.
Fuck all authority. God is in you. You are creation. Fuck a bunch of insecure adults who fear the truth of a child. Fuck straight.

Hey, Thanks for that! Sincerely! I appreciate all that you said in your posts. The quote at the end hit me because I have been reading alot about Bobby Sands lately. He was another Irish Prisoner in an English Prison on Irish soil. He died on hunger strike in 1981. Only wish I had the balls and the knowledge to go on hunger strike in straight.

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 01:44:00 AM »
Bobby Sands grew up in northern ireland, in what is known to irish republicans as the 6 counties. Where the I.R.A. was active in the 70s.  Sands was convicted by a British court of being involved in at least 1 bomb attack which i think killed at least 2 people.  He was in and out of british jails. He became a leader of irish independence.  He organized the infamous hunger strikes, in the "H" blocks at Long Kesh prison that brought the worlds' attention to the irish struggle .
i have a book of his poetry that he wrote while in prison and here is part of what the back of the book says:
"...Bobby Sands was 27 years old and 66 days on hunger strike when he died in the "H" blocks of Long Kesh prison in Northern Ireland on May 5,1981. The young I.R.A. volunteer,who had spent the last 9 years of his short life in prison, was world famous by the time of his death, having been elected to the British parliament and having withstood political and moral pressures to abandon his fast. The hunger strike was aimed at rebutting the British governments' attempts to criminalize the struggle for Irish freedom by changing the status of Sands and his fellow cell-mates from political to criminal status."
Boby Sands died in Long Kesh prison on a hunger strike as a member of British parliament, democratically elected by the constituents of his political district in the 6 counties. Margaret Thatcher refused to recognize him as a member of parliament and Bobby Sands allowed himself to starve to death in protest, a martyr and political hero to his people, the oppressed people of Northern Ireland.  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 08:08:00 AM »
. Margaret Thatcher refused to recognize him as a member of parliament and Bobby Sands allowed himself to starve to death in protest, a martyr and political hero to his people, the oppressed people of Northern Ireland.  :skull:  :skull:  :skull: "

Your glorification of this IRA terrorist is truly repulsive.  If the goddamn micks kept their attacks to uniformed British soldiers or cops, I might be able to approve of them.  They don't.  The IRA routinely took the lives of innocent noncombatents with their bombing campaigns, not unlike the Palestinians and their campaign against the Israeli Bus Service.  The cowardly bastards try to cloak themselves in some sort of romanticiczed Celtic mythology, as if they were the spiritual descendents of Cu Chalain or Brian Boru.  

The fact is, most Northern Ireland citizens want to be a part of the United Kingdom, in part out of fear of what the Sinn Fein supporters and other Irish nationalists would do to them.  The IRA is just as ridiculous, but more dangerous, than Civil War-reenacting Southerners who dream of refighting the "War of Northern Aggression", but with a different outcome.

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »
i'm not down with the violence. i don't support the violent  philosophhy of the I.R.A. These are just the historical  facts as i understand them.
i do, however, feel compelled to point out that the I.R.A. does not commit random acts of violence like blowing up bus loads of civillians the way the Palestinians do. The Palestinian terrorists are way harsher, that's why they get all the attention. I.R.A targets are carefully selected political, military and para-military targets. i realize that innocent people are unintentionally killed and injured by I.R.A operations. i sympathize with the nationalist cause but i will not endorse/condone the violence. There has been enough misery caused by violence on all sides, to go around. In my opinion the people who resort to violence as a way to solve their problems are the problem. In the immortal words of Marvin Gaye: "...War is not the answer, for only love can conquer hate..."[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-06-17 12:24 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 07:44:00 AM »
On 2005-06-17 05:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

.  The IRA is just as ridiculous, but more dangerous, than Civil War-reenacting Southerners who dream of refighting the "War of Northern Aggression", but with a different outcome. "

obviously you don't know many reenactors.  I myself go both ways (meaning yank and reb)  You are such a typical ignorant hick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a newcomer with balls
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
Oh my God, linchcunt and his entire family are sucking each others cocks.  Did Virgil teach you that nazi prick head.  Why don't you take that herion adn shoot it up you asshole as yo are the biggerst fucking asshole on the entire fornits board.