Author Topic: ginger this message is for you  (Read 3807 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ginger this message is for you
« on: June 15, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
My son tells me that you got in contact with him to clarify if I got him fired, well that says alot you tried to find the truth before you typed.  I am all about 100% honesty and i am an extremely grateful person by nature.  That is what makes me love cheryl i am grateful for how she helped chris and other kids.  So you have my thanks and gratitude i believe in giving credit where credit is due.  However your friend Joyce has tried to blame everything that happened with those run away kids on my son and she wouldnt care what happened to him if it got her off the hook.  He is barely 18 she will soon know how much i love my son and her followers will know the true joyce.  I didnt respond when you told me your parents were in a cult because i could not imagine what that was like for you to grow up like that and i just want you to know how sorry i am that you went through that.  No matter how different our beliefs are about cheryl i want you to know that i wish things would have happened differently for you and i know you may not believe in prayer but i prayed for you that night. I prayed that the horrible things like i have heard about happening to kids(waco) and so many others didnt happen to you and if they did i prayed god would protect you from those scars.   mary
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 007burd

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »
You people are nuts. I can't believe you stand up for these people, (the Sudweeks). The Sudweeks are corrupt and evil people. They are taking advantage of desperate parents, who appear incapable of getting control of their children. Instead of taking responsibility for your children and being a parent, you turn your children over to complete strangers. Shame on you!

Lady you need to wake up and get in the real world and not rely on other people to raise your child.  Are you that horrible of a parent, that you can't even raise your child right.  What is your problem, why are you such a failure?  Parents, like yourself should stop reproducing.  Society can't handle any more off your children.  You and your children with your reckless and irresponsible behavior  are the ones who are destroying our communities.[ This Message was edited by: 007burd on 2005-06-15 10:44 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »
again you have no idea what you are talking about my son is grown and in college and my other son is a straight a student training for the jr olympics. Get your facts straight. I clearly have raised my children.  My older son when to whitmore at 17 and a half before that he went to college in the 3rd grade with the gifted program and was a representative from our country in brazil and a jr leader picked by faculty to be the peer counselors against drugs, he then went to a prep school because our high school had no classes for him advanced enough and there he was introduced to pot so i sent him to cheryl rather than see him go down that road. mary

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
Mrs. Gentile,
You need to be very careful about blaming other people about your son's behaviors.  Very very careful.You are way out of line, and you know it.
Some people may keep careful documents, and you don't want your son to be in any more trouble than he already is.Too many phone calls and too many lies have been told already.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
Mary. Why did you send him to Ivy Ridge?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »
Mary, why is Chris talking to many people in private messages on this site who are NOT friendly to the Sudweeks? People do have written communications from your son, you know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
Mary, you son't not doing "double agent" real well. Not well at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
Wonder who told that TALL TALE about Chris getting fired because some CRAZY MOTHER called his employer and said he'd kidnapped 3 boys ages 14 from some nice boarding school in Utah. Now who would make up a story like that????  Know who I heard it from....heard it from Chris himself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
Joyce dont attempt to threaten me or my son anymore the documents are of you buying plane tickets and sending them money not my son you manipulated by the way joyce you have way to many skeletons in your closet to threaten anyone. Its great being from texas isnt it and its even better having so many friends with connections, shall i start posting some of those skeletons now?  Is it time to share with the class?  YOU should have never used my son lady and he did nothing against the law you did. Just so you know everything you thought was a secret, I KNOW!!!  mary

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
Again he was not talking about me when he said that about his employer, ginger you know the truth chris told you it wasnt me speak up please.

Offline 007burd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
Why don't you women act your age?  You are acting like teenage girls.  Why do you find it necessary to creat all sorts of drama?  Is drama something you need in your life in order to feel that you have some type of value?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
burd i think you are right about the acting your age part but if you are a mom yourself and someone is hurting your child, you want the truth out there and you want to stop them from hurting them  mary

Offline 007burd

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
Move on, ignore it.  You are just adding fuel to the fire.  If more the one person is saying the same thing about your child, then it is probably true.  Denial, lady you are living in it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 05:18:00 PM »
Mary, you are totally out of line directing posts to Joyce Harris directly with threats. You might want to register, and send her a private message. It has been stated here clearly that all she did was perhaps pay for tickets. You appear to be involving your own son with your own words. You may should talk privately, and find out WHO called Joyce Harris requesting the money for the tickets, MAYBE?  WHERE those boys went to in CHICAGO....WHO they stayed with there, etc...etc...etc... YOU MAY WANT TO BE QUEIT while you are a little bit ahead.

Offline 007burd

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
Mary is an insane, bitter, and neglected person who needs to be ignored.