Author Topic: Ivy Ridge Riot  (Read 846 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge Riot
« on: June 14, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »
My name is Elena and I am the sister of a kid expelled from Ivy because of the riot. I would like to urge parents of children expelled to contact me so we can, together, file a law suit against the school. My brother was already contacted by a lady from Child Services who gave him a lawyer to contact. My e-mail is [email protected] The sooner we act, the sooner we can find justice!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge Riot
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
Elena, what was going on to warant a law suit against the school?  Was there child abuse, neglect or endangerment?  I really haven't heard too many horror stories yet about Ivy ridge.  Why did they riot?

"Replace end user" (The Top Support Call Closer 10 Years Running)

--Bastard Administrator

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge Riot
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »
To answer you question I'll paste what my brother posted few days ago -
 Okay adout the drug thing, they put me on alot of drug they call them "anty-deppresing pills" but we all know what it is. Some terrible stuff happened there i personally saw in front of my eyes Mr. Lucas Smith punching a kid named Zavier Etheredge. So exactly after the riot all of the "expelled" kids were sleeping in "Intervention" and Mr. Lucas droped water on us in the middle of the night so Zavier spit at the wall and Mr. Lucas literarly JUMPED on him and started punching him in the chest. Then One other kid i forgot his name spit out of the window and Mr. Lucas jumped on him too "He thought that the kid wanted to run". One other time me and Ryan Wose started to scream when a parent came on a parent tour and after that Mr. George Tulip, Mr. Jaseon Finlison and Mr. Eric Brassoit came and jumped on us in the "no camera room". Yes they have a special room with no cameras it's right next to Intervention.