Author Topic: WWASPies, those that break, and their activites  (Read 3365 times)

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
WWASPies, those that break, and their activites
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »
Ok, those that bend over and take it from WWASP is the topic of this talk. You know the people, there are some on the forum defending this cult of a program, but here is the question... why, and how.

These kids, once they break, are brain washed into the cult, that is what I see, what I have experianced with people that I meet and people that come back from these schools. do they tell these kids to go off and defend the school? If so they are not preping them very well to do so. do they tell these kids to give a glowing story about how they were going to hell and they were turned around? Are there consiquences in the life contract, (Which  by the way is not legally binding in any way shape or form) if they don't defend the school? Why in the world are the students not alowed to come within 100 miles of the school without consent once they graduate.

Its these questions and many more. Are WWASPies ghosting (the term for reading yet not posting) in this forum as I write this? Does what we have to say have any effect? Does any know of a kid that was "unbroken" and returned to normal after being brain washed? All these questions and more come to mind, remember, if we are to take down the enemy, we have to know what they think and how they act once they get out. My friend wont say a word about anything bad about her school, I managed to get afew things from her, but then she clamed up, and she gets upset whenever I ask her about it, or want her to talk to some one about it, this is what I mean when I say "broken"

He that lives upon hope will die fasting
--Benjamin Franklin 1758

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 06:10:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Ok, those that bend over and take it from WWASP is the topic of this talk. You know the people, there are some on the forum defending this cult of a program, but here is the question... why, and how.

These kids, once they break, are brain washed into the cult, that is what I see, what I have experianced with people that I meet and people that come back from these schools. do they tell these kids to go off and defend the school? If so they are not preping them very well to do so. do they tell these kids to give a glowing story about how they were going to hell and they were turned around? Are there consiquences in the life contract, (Which  by the way is not legally binding in any way shape or form) if they don't defend the school? Why in the world are the students not alowed to come within 100 miles of the school without consent once they graduate.

Its these questions and many more. Are WWASPies ghosting (the term for reading yet not posting) in this forum as I write this? Does what we have to say have any effect? Does any know of a kid that was "unbroken" and returned to normal after being brain washed? All these questions and more come to mind, remember, if we are to take down the enemy, we have to know what they think and how they act once they get out. My friend wont say a word about anything bad about her school, I managed to get afew things from her, but then she clamed up, and she gets upset whenever I ask her about it, or want her to talk to some one about it, this is what I mean when I say "broken"

--Benjamin Franklin 1758

"

OK... let me answer some... no I dont get affended by what thses boards say...
no there is no consequence in the lfe contract
and no they dont tell us to defend the school. its somthing some of us do on our own. i dont defend what i dont know. i only defend what i saw, and heard

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 10:59:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 06:10:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Ok, those that bend over and take it from WWASP is the topic of this talk. You know the people, there are some on the forum defending this cult of a program, but here is the question... why, and how.

--Benjamin Franklin 1758

"

1. Yes, there are WWASPies lurking here. It's also been speculated that WWASP itself monitors these boards.

2. WWASP doesn't need to tell these kids to defend the Holy Program. After a child has been broken and re-wired, they become "deployable agents"-- ready to go out there and conivnce people the program is wonderful and helpful and that there is no abuse. They are so far gone, that they do it on their own.

3. I've read about people "snapping" (that's the professional term for what you call "un-breaking") after being brainwashed. It happen3ed to the POW's returning from Korea. It happened to many other people who left cults and other totalist organizations. And it might happen to your friend, too. But it's going to take a lot of time.

4. The life contract has all kinds of guidelines and weird restrictions. Look up the thread "Cross Creek Manor" on this board-- someone posted the guidelines to the life contract there.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
OK... let me answer some... no I dont get affended by what thses boards say...
no there is no consequence in the lfe contract
and no they dont tell us to defend the school. its somthing some of us do on our own. i dont defend what i dont know. i only defend what i saw, and heard

Ok, to this anon WWASP, well guess what, why dont you get a log on then so we can talk hmm? If you really believe, trust in, and want to protect the program why dont you get a log in and do it the right way. I don't believe you really know how to, or want to defend against this. I think you feel you need to because of the fact you let them break you.

I turned to speak to God, About the world's despair; But to make bad matters worse, I found God wasn't there.
--Robert Frost, American poet

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
The only people defending the program are RECENT graduates, and parents who sent their kid. It's the parents who defend the program to the extreme, and we all know why. If the program was abusive, that means they are negligent and sent their child to an abusive program. I know this first hand, I told my father what happened when I saw him again after leaving the program at 18. He dismissed it all, brushed off my entire story of mistreatment... his only response was, "well at least you're not dead."

Pissed me off to say the least.  

Instead of getting angry with him and hitting him or something, I just remember how much of his money he wasted on the program. WASTED. Since he loves money more than anything else on this planet, I figure that is the ultimate revenge.  

Yes, I tend to agree, if the places are evil then the parents are evil and if the parents are evil you can sue their ass. Its good tha you got revenge on your father threw his cash.

All I ask is equal freedom.  When it is denied, as it always is, I take it anyhow.
--H.L. Mencken

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
EXIT PLAN... its still the same person you were toalkin to yesturday... would you say i fit the description of overllords programized kid? i think not. im no robot, and thats how you describe this kids. i dont  see them twitching and walking stiff legged. why cant yall let natura take its course. eventually they meet reality. but like me i met reality years ago when i was sen away, and it need refining. im way ahead of more kids now because of what I went through, alot smarter, and i  could probably get away with more. but i still think alot of ppl on here just need to back off... u say u guys want to help us get unbrainwashed and see what the cultic program was doing, but all you do is cuss us out, make us look like fools for something u urselves say we cant help, and your just flat out rude. if u guys know so much about us being brainwashed.. tell me, why am i not? why do i know what the hell im talking about and how come you guys need to make us see what we went through, when we allready know and were doing what we can to change the emotional scars we have, if any. instead of forcing or persisting  on telling us what happened, when we;d no better thatn you since  we were in there more recently and let me tell alot has changed since the alleged arguments and case studies about these places. EXIT PLAN, the way you were talking to me yesturday, thats what helped me.. not the bullshit some of these other mindless people are talking about

I give money for church organs in the hope the organ music will distract the congregation's attention from the rest of the service.
--Andrew Carnegie, Scottish-born American industrialist and philanthropist

SAgrad....

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »
leleNtom, Im really sorry to have to do this, but for your own good im going to have to rip you appart (hehe, now I know how they feel when they do this to kids)

would you say i fit the description of overllords programized kid?

I have no description of a programized kid, these kids all react diffrently to the pressure put upon them, the weak on break the strong ones do not, you I think are a strong one so you did not break, but there is no, "look at him he is a brainwashed template" I would think anyway.

why cant yall let natura take its course. eventually they meet reality

We are trying to let nature take its course, this was never stupost to happen to these kids in the first place, and its not natural to be sent away from your family, by your family, to be hurt. They are taken out of reality, which is not right.

u say u guys want to help us get unbrainwashed and see what the cultic program was doing, but all you do is cuss us out, make us look like fools for something u urselves say we cant help, and your just flat out rude.

I never said I wanted to help you out, I just want to punish these people, helping other kids out is a bouns, not the whole objective. Is there a reason you are getting cursed out? Could you of said somthing? Or could you of posted somthing to deserve it? Because we get WWASPies here that harrass us and make fake posts and call us names, so we react.

if u guys know so much about us being brainwashed.. tell me, why am i not?

Because you are strong and was not broken, how is that? you are still your self after going through there, congrats.

when we;d no better thatn you since we were in there more recently and let me tell alot has changed since the alleged arguments and case studies about these places

My friend, one bad apple poisions them all, and guess what... WWASP has had 9 that we know of, and 3 that are still under investigation.

That ends it, I hope you can sit down with that new hole in your butt.

Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status
--Laurence J. Peter

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
damn... i cant sit. hehe. well n e who, thanks for the input. im glad imma strong one... i had a little pack of mine at the school, they followed my instructions so as not to get involved with the program.  i dont praise the program, but i do acknowledge their efforts as to try and safe my life, but i did it on my own. it was my decision to not be addicted to drugs, sex,alcohol, etc. i made those choices myself, even with the most pressure they tried to put on me. i broke down a few times, and they saw the real me but imma soldja... ha! so  it pissed em off. but again, i do thank  what knowledge i got out of there. and that im not dead

The worst government is the most moral. One composed of cynics
is often very tolerant and human. But when fanatics are on top,
there is no limit to oppression.

--H.L. Mencken

SAgrad....

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
On 2005-06-16 11:09:00, leleNtom wrote:

"damn... i cant sit. hehe.

well my ass is big enough.. i could take some more. lol

It's obnoxious to ask law enforcement to follow the law. That's insulting to every cop.

--John Lovell, lobbyist for the California police chief's association

SAgrad....

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
Great leleNtom! I understand you now, you were at CSA right? Do you know a girl there named Lauren, short Italian girl. Sweet, freaks out some times about personal space, um, glasses to, I think she had glasses when she went there, I dont think they let her have contacts.

Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins.
-- Scrope Davies: Letter to Thomas Raikes, May 25, 1835.

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.