Author Topic: pillars of hope  (Read 4503 times)

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »
im a control freak... i hate when my mom tells me what to do as do all kids... but it goes beyond that.. i left to go to csa when i was 14 im almost `18 now and i just got out...she still treats me like im 14. my boyfriend lives in texas, and hes still at that school, there not letting him graduate in august, because of points, but hell be 18 so maybe they will. his mom and i are getting fed up with it and want him home. my best frend just graduated today, we want to live together.. so were waiting it out till we can get the hell up out of ours homes and move in probly with my dad cuz hes str8.
also... i dont know n e one... remember i have to A  friends. so its like damn,,, nobdoy meets up to an A friend standard. so i have no body to talk to

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.
--Edward Everett

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
SAgrad....

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »
pretty pathetic huh?

[Religion is] the daughter of hope and fear, explaining to ignorance the nature of the unknowable.
--Ambrose Bierce

SAgrad....

Offline 69

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
No not at all. When I left I had no friends. I had to learn to not talk about it either, because I'd get so pissed, and it would sound so weird to people who never have been through it. You have to keep in mind, your teenage years have been spent in a VERY different way than most of your peers. You will have a very different perspective than most people you meet, I can assure you of that.

The more time you spend outside the program the easier it will get. I suggest trying to put up with your mom until you are 18, but don't ever let her send you back. Once you turn 18 I would get a job and either go to community college or university and move out. Getting away from my family was the best thing I ever did, and suddenly my life seemed more normal. I didn't realize that was the issue until after I was gone.

One more thing: I'd be cautious of being friends only with graduates, and starting a serious relationship with someone you met in the program. Youve been restricted to knowing only a handful of people for a very long time... once you feel comfortable I'd start cultivating new friendships, and romances with people that are from outside hte program.

Anyways, this is only my 2 cents. Ive been out of the program for 4 years now. [took my exit plan] good luck

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
thanks!!! its helps though, you kinda sound like my family rep... dont like ppl in the program... to late. i do and im stubborn so until something happens to where we cant see eachtother...then were gonna be together... whatever though i appreciated ur help

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

SAgrad....

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2005, 09:00:00 AM »
thanks!!! its helps though, you kinda sound like my family rep... dont like ppl in the program... to late. i do and im stubborn so until something happens to where we cant see eachtother...then were gonna be together... whatever though i appreciated ur help

Its cool, remember, were here for you, because if we dont stick together, if we let our misery consume us, they win, and the last thing we want is for them to win.

Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840300051/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)

our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.