Author Topic: proof!!!!!! i got proof  (Read 3577 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
proof!!!!!! i got proof
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »
im sorry if you really are being sincere, which I doubt. if you are, please tell us what happened to your friend, there is a crazed graduate here who insists nothin bad happens at CSA. Have you seen that crazy troll..?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
proof!!!!!! i got proof
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »
no.. i havent. of course i have. theres two of them, both of which were there forever right?
yes im being sincere. good word. well... she told me that her parents sent her there and she was there for a good minute. she said the frst day she got there they found weed on her and she freaked when they tried to take it away and told her parents they had to leave. they had male staff to the dorm and dragged down the hallway or w/e. and twisted her arm up behind her and was jabbing their knees into her back. she said that the upper levels were all standing around yelling at her and calling her names and shit. i mean theres more... but pretty much thats what happen to her. so part of me is like ok damn that sucks and then part of my sont reall believe it. would this school really do something like that? does it sound like abuse to u? maybe im blowing it out of proportion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
proof!!!!!! i got proof
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
would this school really do something like that? does it sound like abuse to u? maybe im blowing it out of proportion."

Yes, that is abuse, and yes, it happens in WWASP facilities all the time. It's a regular occurance in the program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
proof!!!!!! i got proof
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »
ok well see there... im looking for people who may have witnessed it or been there while she was there or something... shes been home a good while.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
proof!!!!!! i got proof
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
what if you know some one was molested and nothing was done about it. i tried to tell one kid who went there but he didnt believe me. its nasty and its happened to me... not while i was there but before i went to csa  and i think that something should be done. how do i do something since no one else believes me

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
proof!!!!!! i got proof
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 09:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"seriously? how come they dont just have it shut down?"

Because they can't.

The social principles of Christianity preach cowardice, self-contempt, abasement, submission, humility, in a word all the qualities of the canaille.
--Karl Marx, German economist and political philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
proof!!!!!! i got proof
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 11:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"what if you know some one was molested and nothing was done about it. i tried to tell one kid who went there but he didnt believe me. its nasty and its happened to me... not while i was there but before i went to csa  and i think that something should be done. how do i do something since no one else believes me"

I think the best thing you can do is to spend some time looking up people who you knew when you were there. You'll probably want to set up a special email address just for that so that you can give out contact info. That address will likely get spammed to death w/ email from zealots of every stripe. So you just hook up w/ the ppl you want to find and then delete the account when it's served your purposes.

But do be mindful of trolls and scams. No kidding, I've heard from more than a few parents and kids who thought they were talking to journalists when really it was a lawyer working for one of the schools.

The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.

Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes