Author Topic: R.I.P. DAWN BIRNBAUM--YOURE NOT FORGOTTEN  (Read 7062 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P. DAWN BIRNBAUM--YOURE NOT FORGOTTEN
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2006, 02:46:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I betcha Dawn thought of Cruz as a dirty filthy smelly flat nose Gangsta, and wouldn't fuck him if he was the last male on the face of this earth.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
stuff like that used to be funny but prove it..prove to me that i have a flat nose..prove that i stink and prove im a gangster....youre a fuckin cornball..you see the difference between me and you is that when i make a post about you i'll call you a bitch or something which is a true statement and i leave my name because i can back up anything i say, but when you leave a comment its always the same, nigger this nigger that, you act like someone else you make false statements for the sake of a laugh,you dont think that after 2 years people are tired of it already?? try making an actual true statement about mehere you go take a long hard look and come up with something good then post your pics and lets see you pink pussy elmo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 02:51:59 PM »
Does anyone really have to prove that you WANT to be a gansta?  Damn son, with the way you talk it's patently obvious.

I don't give a shit what race you are, whether or not you have a flat nose.  You posted your pics and asked opinions.  Here's mine.  You're a little boy who likes to try and act tough.  You're of mixed race and love to play up the thug lifestyle you so desperately seek.  And you've drunk wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of the Elan Kool Aid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2006, 02:52:20 PM »
Quote from: ""greg_cruz""
I betcha Dawn thought of Cruz as a dirty filthy smelly flat nose Gangsta, and wouldn't fuck him if he was the last male on the face of this earth.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
stuff like that used to be funny but prove it..prove to me that i have a flat nose..prove that i stink and prove im a gangster....youre a fuckin cornball..you see the difference between me and you is that when i make a post about you i'll call you a bitch or something which is a true statement and i leave my name because i can back up anything i say, but when you leave a comment its always the same, nigger this nigger that, you act like someone else you make false statements for the sake of a laugh,you dont think that after 2 years people are tired of it already?? try making an actual true statement about mehere you go take a long hard look and come up with something good then post your pics and lets see you pink pussy elmo

Blue du rag wearing gangsta, get the fuck out of here with your ugly pictures, they make me sick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006, 02:54:17 PM »
Does anyone really have to prove that you WANT to be a gansta?  Damn son, with the way you talk it's patently obvious.

I don't give a shit what race you are, whether or not you have a flat nose.  You posted your pics and asked opinions.  Here's mine.  You're a little boy who likes to try and act tough.  You're of mixed race and love to play up the thug lifestyle you so desperately seek.  And you've drunk wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of the Elan Kool Aid.

Yea and drank too much O.E Malt liquor. :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »
BAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2006, 06:53:55 PM »

WRONG ANSWER TRY AGAIN ASSHOLE..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »
Quote from: ""greg_cruz""

Blue du rag wearing gangsta, get the fuck out of here with your ugly pictures, they make me sick.
OF COURSE THEY DO PINK ANYTHING REAL MAKES YOU SICK..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2006, 07:11:53 PM »
How the hell do you consider a little kid trying to act all thug "real"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »
Man Cruz is one fugly looking mother fucker!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 07:17:23 PM »
I wouldn't call him ugly.  I would call him a little kid who is desperately searching for an identity.  Why he would choose some wannabe thug image for himself is beyond me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 07:22:13 PM »
I can give him an identity. What do you say there Cruz, wanna be employed as a yard ape? All you gotta do is hold a lantern for my guests.

Offline CREG_GRUZ

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 07:35:55 PM »
YES SIR, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A JOBS. DIS WELFARE DONT PAY ME'S MUCH AND I'S NEED A JOBS BADLY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 07:48:36 AM »
ONCE AGAIN PINK MAKES 5 POSTS IN A ROW TRYINGB TO ACT LIKE HE HAS THE SUPPORT OF THE BOARD..THE FUNNY SHIT IS THAT PINK IS USUALLY AGRESSIVE TOWARDS THE FEMALES OR THE WEAK. SO WHY HAS HE BEEN POSTING ANNON FOR 3 DAYS NOW..WHAT A FUCKIN PURE DEFINITION OF A TRUE PUSSY. ITS YOU WE WANT GONE NOT CRUZ,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 07:50:26 AM »
Man Cruz is one fugly looking mother fucker!
actually hes the cutest guy ive seen on this board and the only one man enough to even show his face so leave him alone

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 07:53:06 AM »
Quote from: ""CREG_GRUZ""
YES SIR, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A JOBS. DIS WELFARE DONT PAY ME'S MUCH AND I'S NEED A JOBS BADLY.
greg doesnt talk like that. only a racist white person would immitate a black person speaking like that..and greg cruz isnt spelled creg gruz like you write it..faker.grow up andy or at least be a fuckin man and show your face stop posting annon punk