Author Topic: CSA RULES  (Read 12804 times)

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »
ok in tranquility bay... i dont get what yall dont get that that DIDNT happend where i went... but i have repeatedly said.. maybe in other schools.

The people's right to change what does not work is one of the greatest
principles in our system of government

--Richard M. Nixon

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
SAgrad....

Offline 001010

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 07:57:00, leleNtom wrote:

"ok in tranquility bay... i dont get what yall dont get that that DIDNT happend where i went... but i have repeatedly said.. maybe in other schools.

The people's right to change what does not work is one of the greatest
principles in our system of government

--Richard M. Nixon

"

I'm not saying that happened at CSA. However, CSA is a WWASPS program. You don't have to endure the most extreme form of abuse in order to suffer. The psychological aspect of all of the programs is harmful enough.

The fact remains, they are all owned and/or marketed by Robet Lichfield, Ken Kay, (WWASPS president) and the whole David Gilcrease crew.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
--Unknown

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2005, 11:40:00 AM »
The fact remains, they are all owned and/or marketed by Robet Lichfield, Ken Kay, (WWASPS president) and the whole David Gilcrease crew.

where are these people located?

May your days be joyously challenging and your words artfully true.
--Ginger Warbis

our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline 69

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 08:40:00, OverLordd wrote:

"

--Ginger Warbis

"

I don't know where they are, but I know the world will be a better place when these people are no longer with us. :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

I never had the pleasure of meeting Robert or Ken, but I can tell you Gilcrease is pure evil. This is from personal experience. He is scum, waste of space who makes a living fucking with teenagers psyches. He is Charles Manson, and gets paid to do it.  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

As Mao Tse-tung once said the secret is simply to convince the ?patient? he was sick and that they had the cure.[ This Message was edited by: Exit Plan on 2005-06-16 09:01 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 08:40:00, OverLordd wrote:

"

--Ginger Warbis

"

Southern Utah mostly, though David Gilcrease and his crew tour all the facilities.  If I remember rightly, I think he lives in another state.  Arizona?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2005, 11:59:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 07:55:00, 001010 wrote:

"I have a video tape in my possession of Randall Hinton (former staff at WWASPS's Tranquility Bay in Jamaica) admitting to hog-tying and pepper-spraying a boy whose name I won't mention in the public viewing area.

The tape is a British documentary film, and is very real."

What is it called?  What TV company made it and when?

Offline 001010

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
I have a 10-minute clip from the film interviewing the mother and then Randall Hinton. It was a British TV documentary, I don't know the name of it. I never got to see it in it's entirety, I wish I had the whole thing. I want to say 1999, but again, I'm not sure. The portion I have was sent to me personally by the mother.

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline xxTammixx

• View Profile
CSA was a joke
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2006, 11:17:46 PM »
ofcourse someone from csa wouldsay that, it was the easiest of the programs, for pampered rich kids who were sent to a more comfortable strict babysitter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2006, 08:01:32 AM »
Quote from: "001010"

On 2005-06-16 05:24:00, leleNtom wrote:

"what about those kids who are still in csa and arent doing n e thing to get out. like the le vel one refusers. will they be programized when they leave or are they the ones who remain straight. it seems like the more they refuse the more they put on the seminars and stuff. but then again the more they refuse the less anyone pays attention to them.

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.

--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"

Of course what happens around them soaks in inevitably. Just like children growing up watching a father abuse a mother or sibling.  What's harmful is that these are the kids that usually get come down on the hardest for non-conformity to the program. In some of the harder overseas WWASPS programs, those kids are put in solitary confinement, pepper-sprayed, hog-tied, or made to stay in OP for days at a time. The emotional torture of social isolation-punishment, or separation from the group (the feeling of being completely alone) is very damaging to a child's psyche. Will they be programmed? Programmed to hate themselves and feel deep-rooted guilt for not being a part of the group - which lays the ground work for self-destructive or violent behavior. So yes, they will be. There are many different facets to the psychological and physical abuses that occur in the program environment.

So, both types are broken, just in different ways. Their survival instincts kick in, and some kids conform, while others fight it tooth and nail.  That depends on all kinds of things, like age, emotional stability, personality, adaptability?etc.

In the end I think understanding what happened to us is the most valuable thing we can learn. You're very lucky to be able to learn this so soon after it happened to you, leleNtom. I have two friends that were in the program at the same time that I was. Both went through exit counseling afterward. I always remind them how fortunate they were to have been given that opportunity.

Flat out refusal ISN'T a viable option.  Put it in martial arts terms-active resistance would be a form of Judo (supposted to be passive but actually involves using strength against your opponent)-and they have more strength and more numbers than you do.  Aikido IS quite passive-bend when necessary, use the opponents force against him, and stay under the radar to avoid confrontation.  That's what I did-learned to use the program jargon such as 'step left' and all the other crap.  It got me out.  It's been a lot of year, but the hate I have for those sadists (especially Gilcrease) isn't going away.  If I believed in an afterlife of hell, I'd want him in it.

Survivor of SCL