Author Topic: CSA RULES  (Read 12833 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »
15? :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »
I am curious graduate, why are you so obsessed with the program now that you are out?

Are you still under contract with your parents?

Do you have friends who are not in the program?

How old are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 09:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"15? :rofl: "

you 15? im surprised.. your older than i thought

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »
To whoever started this post, who ever you are, luvlife128, im going to hunt you down, and hurt you very very badly, (Well not really but its what I wanna do) those bastards stole my friend out from under, broke her, and hurt her, then they droped her right back into a abusinve and pointless home sistuation, your a lier and a bad one at that. And it will be shut down, if they did anything or not, it really dose not matter, but I will take them out, because they hurt me and my friend. If it takes my whole life, their going down. And any one that supports them will be out on the street with them, no one hurts me or my friends and gets away with it. You my friend, will pay for what you have said, because one day you will get up and realize its all a lie.

This year will go down in history! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!

http://www.aidoann.com/guncontrol.html' target='_new'>Adolph Hitler

[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-06-15 06:26 ]
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »
ok phsyco adolf hitler re-encarnet

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
On 2005-06-15 06:21:00, OverLordd wrote:

"To whoever started this post, who ever you are, luvlife128, im going to hunt you down, and hurt you very very badly, (Well not really but its what I wanna do) those bastards stole my friend out from under, broke her, and hurt her, then they droped her right back into a abusinve and pointless home sistuation, your a lier and a bad one at that. And it will be shut down, if they did anything or not, it really dose not matter, but I will take them out, because they hurt me and my friend. If it takes my whole life, their going down. And any one that supports them will be out on the street with them, no one hurts me or my friends and gets away with it. You my friend, will pay for what you have said, because one day you will get up and realize its all a lie.

This year will go down in history! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!

http://www.aidoann.com/guncontrol.html' target='_new'>Adolph Hitler

[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-06-15 06:26 ]"

overllord? ha!

Offline 001010

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
Sue Scheff is just as guilty as WWASPS/Robert Lichfield & company are.

Her daughter was in CSA, and she sued WWASPS for abuse after getting a virtually free tuition because of all the referrals she did for Teen Help and WWASPS.

Now she refers to her own abusive neglectful behavior modification, positive peer culture, and thought reform "specialty schools."

Behavior modification/positive peer culture/thought reform programs don't work. They are actually more damaging than anything else. There have been psychological studies done by professionals. (not quacks) The program didn't save anyone and being locked up and re-wired is NOT help. It?s physical and emotional prison.
Perhaps this website might help you see some real light ? there have been program survivors who have gone there to gain recovery from their damaging experiences:
http://wellspringretreat.org/pro/signs.html

When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, "Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"  
-- Quentin Crisp

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
i think that everyone has their own opinions and that unless uve been to a program recently u have no room to talk. because u havent eye witnessed, first handedly, and  proven, what some teens went thru. so for those who think they know and dont.. shut the hell up. cuz u aint gotta clue as to what some people went thru

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves

--Ronald Reagan

SAgrad....

Offline 001010

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
So, you didn't attend Lifespring via WWASPS seminars?

He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave.
--Author: Sir William Drummond

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
is that what the seminars used to be called? lifespring? just wondering.... well there not called that if thats what it is, its  called premier now.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.  
-- Hunter S. Thompson

SAgrad....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »
On 2005-06-15 09:55:00, leleNtom wrote:

"is that what the seminars used to be called? lifespring? just wondering.... well there not called that if thats what it is, its  called premier now.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.  
-- Hunter S. Thompson

"

The name doesn't matter. Lifespring, Resource Realizations, Premier Education-- it's all the same thing. WWASP is a cult based on the Lifespring cult.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
TASKS/Resource Realizations/Discovery/Focus/Premier Education, other programs based on such things are all administered by people with a background in est/Lifespring, a labeled cult. Does the name David Gilcrease mean anything to you?

Do some research.  :idea:

The Church says that the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church.
--Ferdinand Magellan, Portuguese and Spanish explorer

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Offline 001010

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
On 2005-06-15 10:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-06-15 09:55:00, leleNtom wrote:

"is that what the seminars used to be called? lifespring? just wondering.... well there not called that if thats what it is, its  called premier now.

-- Hunter S. Thompson

"

The name doesn't matter. Lifespring, Resource Realizations, Premier Education-- it's all the same thing. WWASP is a cult based on the Lifespring cult. "

Actually Lifespring is a cult based on the est cult.  :wink:

I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious theories of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
WHY DO ppl refer it to a cult... there are no devils and satanic rituals

Whoever kindles the flames of intolerance in America is lighting a fire underneath his own home.
--Harold E. Stassen, 1947

SAgrad....

Offline 001010

• View Profile
CSA RULES
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »
Cults have been defined as "groups that often exploit members psychologically and/or financially, typically by making members comply with leadership?s demands through certain types of psychological manipulation, popularly called mind control, and through the inculcation of deep-seated anxious dependency on the group and its leaders." (Chambers, Langone, Dole, Grice, "The Group Psychological Abuse Scale: A Measure of the Varieties of Cultic Abuse," Cultic Studies Journal, Vol. 11, No.1, 1994, page 105)

The term "mind control," as used above, is very important in understanding what a cult is. Psychologist Robert Lifton identified eight characteristics of mind control, and these are helpful in determining whether or not a group fits the mold of a cult. They are explained below.

Milieu Control - Cults seek control over the members' flow of information and social interaction.

Examples: Sandy is ordered or strongly urged to read only those materials that are produced or sanctioned by the group. Or Steven is urged not to go home for Christmas because there's too much work to do for God at the group's facility, and because his family isn't part of the "true way" and could taint him.

Mystical Manipulation - This involves attributing supernatural influences where they are not present or arranging things to appear miraculous. This is enhanced by the milieu control because other ideas -- ideas that could call into question what seems supernatural -- are absent. Not only that, but because the member is talking only to others in the cult, the supposed miraculous is not only unquestioned, but even praised.

Example: Angela leaves a group and has an auto accident. At the next service Pastor Thomas announces to the congregation that this was God's punishment for Angela's leaving.
Demand for Purity - Unreasonable rules and unreachable standards are imposed upon the member. The world is depicted as black and white with little room for personal decisions based on trained conscience. The individual is more willing to submit to this because outsiders that might question such standards are absent due to the milieu control, and the mystical manipulation makes the group seem to have proof for the validity of its guidelines. Example: Janet is awakened at 3 a.m. to meditate, and when she protests, she is asked, "What's more important; God or sleep?"

Cult of Confession - Sins or wrongdoings, as defined by the group, are to be confessed immediately and thoroughly even though they may be, in reality, quite trivial. An environment of confession is set up by the unreasonable demand for purity.

Example: After several hours of intense guilt, James confesses to his pastor that he had angry feelings toward his group leader and is required to ask forgiveness before the entire congregation.

The Sacred Science - The teachings of the group are viewed as the ultimate, unwavering truth. It is too sacred to be called into question, and those who do are branded as "heretics," "reprobates," "worldly," etc. Mystical manipulation is often an important step in deceiving the member into seeing the doctrine as sacred.

Example: Dan?s guru claims his methods are the fastest (sometimes he says the only) way to achieve enlightenment.

Loading the Language - Lifton calls these "thought-terminating clichés." They are catch phrases loaded with connotation used to stop critical thinking. If an argument is made against the teachings of the group, it and the person who said it may be labeled so that the group members don't consider the merit of the argument.

Example: Everyone who leaves Jerry's group is referred to as a "fall-away," and their criticisms against the group are never addressed.

Doctrine Over Person - This characteristic might also be called "Sacred Science" Over Person because that is the doctrine to which it refers. The group's doctrine is always preferred even if it contradicts personal experience or factual history. The individual is only valued in so far as they conform to the doctrine of the group.

Examples: Jim is in a church that teaches that anyone who isn't a member of their congregation is not a true Christian. At work he meets Amanda who is a very devout Christian and seems to be well-founded in her theology, and she seems to live out what she speaks. Still, he doesn't date her because he knows she can't be a true believer if she doesn't attend his church. Or, Karen's group teaches its members that pain is only an illusion so even though she feels as if she has a headache, she knows that she really doesn't.

Dispensing of Existence - The cult decides who has the right to exist. This can be literal, but it is generally figurative. Outsiders are considered unenlightened or evil and so they can and should be ignored and, sometimes, even mistreated. The sacred science viewpoint helps make it more acceptable to treat people in this manner because the sacred teachings of the group advocate this view.

Examples: Ronald refuses to spend time with any of his old friends because they are evil. When he does talk to them he will only talk about the group and is quick to remind them that they will be judged. Or, Brandy tells her family not to contact her anymore, claiming they have been cruel and now refuse to own up to that mistreatment. She didn't believe them to be cruel until the group influenced her to cut them off.
In short, a cult is an organization that uses these methods to recruit, control, manipulate, and abuse individuals.

It is important to note that not every cult uses all of these techniques; sometimes only a few are masterfully executed to manipulate and unduly influence members. An understanding of these processes can help protect you and your family from its influence. For a more detailed study of this subject, see "Thought Reform in Cults and Abusive Relationships."

http://wellspringretreat.org/families/define.html

Why should we take advice on sex from the Pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't.
--George Bernard Shaw, Irish-born English playwright