Author Topic: how many laws has joyce harris broken?  (Read 8558 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
how many laws has joyce harris broken?
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »
Yes, have to agree there.
ONCE it is spelled out that the Sudweeks are under investigation for abuse---REMOVE YOUR KID!
NOW THAT CHERYL SUDWEEKS HAS BEEN CHARGED:

IF the parents don't have the good sense to remove their kids....then the DCFS should step in and send the kids home!!!!!!

TIME FOR SOMEONE to be responsible for the kids!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
has every one gone on vacation?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
On 2005-06-15 15:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-06-15 14:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The parents may have made mistakes, but not for one moment can any of these parents be accused of not caring!!! Not for a moment."

I agree except in the case of parents who would choose to leave their child in any program that is under investigation and where the owner of the program has been charged with abuse.

That just doesn't make any sense.  

Please help me to understand this.  I don't want to misjudge these parents as I'm sure they do mean well.  But why aren't they putting their kids needs first and removing them from a program that may not be healthy for them????

"

It's really simple. They just refuse to believe anything negative about the Suds. Doesn't really even matter if you show them hard evidence, like the transcripts from the animal abuse appeal in Canada. It's either those mean old Canadians making them look bad or they just don't understand, don't think about it.

Same with this. I know the Suds have been whinning and complaining for some time about how the local authorities torment them. The parents who are involved now are those who, evidently, buought into that line hook, line and sinker.

The legislature is to society as a physician is to the patient. If a physician ignored side effects of medications like today's legislators ignore the side effects of their legislation, the physician would be accused of malpractice. I accuse today's legislators (with rare exception) of legislative malpractice. Many of the ills that are so obvious in our society are a direct result of previous legislation. Their solution? More laws!
-- John A. Bennett, DO

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
YEAH and when there is a trial, and IF there is a guilty verdict--WELLLLLL it will just be one of those:
 THEY WERE JUST OUT TO GET THE PERSECUTED SUDS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2005, 11:08:00 AM »
Also the referral people are stating publicly  that the abuse allegations are lies.

Referral liars should be held legally responsible for their behavior.

Thje money is the goal not the well being of children That is very obvious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
I agree with you there.I am on a board of directors for a non profit society that offers referrals to different agencies for assistance. (Not teen programs by the way, whole other issues). As a society, we would not refer to a program that was under investigation however there would also be NO COMMENT from our administration regarding the investigation since it would be irresponsable of us either way. That my dear ed cons is called PROFESSIONALISM.

If CHARGES are laid, you bet we would NEVER make a referral until they were cleared in a court of law regardless as to our personal feelings! We would also avoid all connection with our personal views with the business of the society. Individuals are entitled to their opinions, the business however must maintain its integrity and personal opinions are clearly distinguished as being from the individual involved and not the society and its policies.

The lack of professionalism of both the programs and the referral agencies in this situation astounds me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
That is the most sensible posting on the subject I have read so far!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 14:47:00, AMF wrote:

"

On 2005-06-13 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"she will cop a plea....deal is she was a victim of FORNITS...story will be distorted........MEXICANS / indians // hell, simple CANADIANS set them up......judge ROY imported from TEXAS.........same mis-justice.........take rest in the only good mesure.....she'll be separated from GROUP! for three years...................big ol TEXAS cheer.....

come out baby, come out..........

AS IN PAPER...........judge ROY will agree....TWEAKER stay out of the zoo..........she'll do as told for awhile....obeying rules ain't GORILLAS style....she will be found, hidding on the "ledge".....many excusses on deaf ears....explain to civil TIN......she doesn't understand the gravity of her sin"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
On 2005-06-13 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"no answers...see....she will cop a plea....deal is she was a victim of FORNITS...a couple complainers ruined the NORMAL home......throw those whining parents a bone and send them home............story will be distorted........MEXICANS / indians // hell, simple CANADIANS set them up......typing on FORNITS of course....judge ROY imported from TEXAS.........same mis-justice.........take rest in the only good measure.....she'll be separated from GROUP! for three years...................big ol TEXAS cheer............AMF"

Cheryl Sudweeks will be served.....dining in or out dear????.............."lovely"......AMF