Author Topic: yes joyce harris is a teacher but what does it teach kids th  (Read 7968 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yes joyce harris is a teacher but what does it teach kids th
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 13:36:00, mouse wrote:

"Right alongside with UFOs, right? And aliens; do you believe in those, too?

Give me a break. I've seen crap of that type before. So it's occured in major, obsessive cults a few times through history; I'll give you that. But I'm sure it would happen in Nephi, UT, in a boarding school of all places. Riiight...

By the way, everyone at Whitmore could easily rebel if they felt threatened. But they don't. So they aren't."

You aren't very smart Mouse ... otherwise you would understand it's the program that manipulates the children, not the other way around.  Seriously, I can't believe you didn't know this ... especially is you are a former resident of a special purpose boarding school.

Key Words:

SPECIAL PURPOSE.

Think about the implications of those 2 words  ... maybe the light will go off?

:silly:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »
Look at that site. It's one of those dumb things geeks read after checking their mailbox for the latest copy of The Inquirer.

I never said the kids manipulate the program. I'm saying they could all just rebel one day if they wanted to and there's the end of it. I know those kids and I know they'd do just that if there was abuse going on.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 16:58:00, mouse wrote:

"Look at that site. It's one of those dumb things geeks read after checking their mailbox for the latest copy of The Inquirer.

I never said the kids manipulate the program. I'm saying they could all just rebel one day if they wanted to and there's the end of it. I know those kids and I know they'd do just that if there was abuse going on."

Do some fact checking ... the majority of programs suppress uprisings by breaking the kid's spirit in the first 30 days.  Sounds to me like you really don't understand the process at all. Perhaps that is a blessing?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 16:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

Great link Ginger ... man, if some of these folks would only put down the koolaid .... they just might learn something.

Group mind control.  That's what these programs are all about.  Robbing kids of their innocence and their individuality.

Very much like a P.O.W. camp.

Ty. I hope some ppl will read it and take it to heart. It is very like a POW camp. Also very like a Maoist school or block monitor program. Also very much like an old tyme Bible revival; all goodness and glory till the charismatic evangelist has left town w/ all the money, leaving a few bastard children behind.

It's not anything spooky or mysterious. This is a very common part of human interaction. Everyone should know about it and be able to recognize it when they see it.

Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840300051/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2005, 01:39:00 AM »
Let me just set you straight.  Leah's horse had been used by the Sudweeks the whole time they had it -- for free.  Leah did not take her because she had been threatened on this forum several times and was advised by me not to go out to Nephi until we could find someone to go with her, which we did, and she was also accompanied by the Nephi PD.  We bought her another horse to ride in the rodeo at UVSC. That horse has not been sold.  Whoever you get your information from does not know what they are talking about.  Whatever the Sudweeks spent feeding Leah's horse wasn't much.  When she was picked up, you could see every bone in her body.  She was checked out by a vet two days after Leah got her.  He said she was under weight, needed to be wormed and did not have shoes.  

Let me ask you a question.  How many puppies, dogs, cats or kittens died while you were at the Whitmore?  I personally know of quite a few.  I took a starving kitten to the pound because I could not take it with me on the plane home.  When I gave it food, it ate so fast the food was coming out of its nose.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2005, 01:59:00 AM »
OMG .. this is just heartbreaking!

How can anyone make excuses for someone who would mistreat/neglect animals?  It's beneath contempt.

Thanks GMom, you are obviously a very caring and decent human being.

I hope and pray the people responsible will never be allowed to mistreat animals or children ever again.

:cry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 02:18:00 AM »
you are amazing!!!! here we go again... if people don't agree with your oppinion, they are bashed right here in front of us. yet you have the nerve with your physco grandma, to cry about being humiliated, because someone had the nevve and told you the ACTUAL truth about yourself. The truth hurts dont it. so lets just go cry abuse to someone so we can all live in your lies! nooooo you are such very sick people, i cant believe anyone is actually entertaining your sick thoughts. ITS SO SAD TO THINK SOMEONE ABUSED ANIMALS. but lets just outright torture tear up SPIT OUT {not at} the sudweeks. HAVEN'T YOU GOT EARS OR EYES TO READ..most people LOVE them. not the love you know. you poor thing. but real love that most of us learned here at the whitmore academy the place you are doing very well to destroy. but there must be opposition in all things. you know good and evil? you evil!  you are so proud of this. its almost retarded to see how many times you post it. like we wont see it. hey, we are not stupid like you. We can see! we see some very sick probably fat from sitting on their ass at the computer all day, should i be kind and say older PEOPLE finding some kind of pleasure trying to make people believe whats good is bad. You are barking up the wrong tree. we have learned a word you know nothing about. LOYALTY! We love our parents we love our friends we love america we love our higher power and we LOVE MARK AND CHERYL. in their imperfect perfect way! go get a life or go to hell you are really bugging me. hypicriticle lying foul evil people. how really really sad you must be. me

Offline Rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2005, 03:05:00 AM »
Anon- if this is an example of the "Real Love you learned at the Whitmore- telling people to "go to Hell"???- then you need to go and READ A BIBLE- cuz YOU HAVEN'T LEARNED ANYTHING about love.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2005, 03:23:00 AM »
On 2005-06-12 23:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you are amazing!!!! here we go again... if people don't agree with your oppinion, they are bashed right here in front of us. yet you have the nerve with your physco grandma, to cry about being humiliated, because someone had the nevve and told you the ACTUAL truth about yourself. The truth hurts dont it. so lets just go cry abuse to someone so we can all live in your lies! nooooo you are such very sick people, i cant believe anyone is actually entertaining your sick thoughts. ITS SO SAD TO THINK SOMEONE ABUSED ANIMALS. but lets just outright torture tear up SPIT OUT {not at} the sudweeks. HAVEN'T YOU GOT EARS OR EYES TO READ..most people LOVE them. not the love you know. you poor thing. but real love that most of us learned here at the whitmore academy the place you are doing very well to destroy. but there must be opposition in all things. you know good and evil? you evil!  you are so proud of this. its almost retarded to see how many times you post it. like we wont see it. hey, we are not stupid like you. We can see! we see some very sick probably fat from sitting on their ass at the computer all day, should i be kind and say older PEOPLE finding some kind of pleasure trying to make people believe whats good is bad. You are barking up the wrong tree. we have learned a word you know nothing about. LOYALTY! We love our parents we love our friends we love america we love our higher power and we LOVE MARK AND CHERYL. in their imperfect perfect way! go get a life or go to hell you are really bugging me. hypicriticle lying foul evil people. how really really sad you must be. me"

This post is seething with hatred. Please get help for your issues.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2005, 04:29:00 AM »
OH MY the cult does speak: GOOD VS EVIL

the basis of the cult speak.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »
eh...right towards the end..leah and I still talked..so i got my info from Leah, and maybe..just maybe i found out about her selling her horse with an ad of hers that had umm lets see, her, the horse, and her tack on it. Leah always told me that Teza couldnt be shod or something..I dunno, i didnt understand it, and we did make desperate attemtps to fatten that horse up too, and you all know that..come on, kids loved Teza..so it wasnt abused. Maybe she decided to sell that horse because seh couldnt rodeo at UVSC because she um..whats it called. DROPPED OUT. Just food for thought. haha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »
Teza was never sold. Leah never "dropped out."
One day you people may learn not to repeat Sudweek lies. ONE DAY, maybe. The Judge's decision will be made public, so wait and see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
ok...im just repeating what I heard from the "horse's mouth." So if these are lies..then they are Schacherer lies..haha. I never said that Teza was sold..im talking bout that Paint.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
The paint is not sold.  Shod means putting shoes on the horse, which Leah probably told you that it needed to be done.  The Sudweeks used Teza because she is so good with kids, especially kids who have never ridden.  We know and proved in court that she was ridden and used in the so-called equine therapy by the Sudweeks.  Jeff verified that fact to the judge.

And one more fact you might not be aware of, Teza belongs to Leah's great aunt, and there is no way that her aunt gave up ownership of that horse to the Sudweeks.  We have written proof of that, which was presented in court.  

Threats of physical harm were made to Leah because she was speaking about her experience at Whitmore.  Again, we did not want her going anywhere near Nephi.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
One more FACT that you have wrong.  Leah completed one semester at UVSC.  She did not drop out.  Be careful about the so-called facts you think you know, because so far every one you have stated is wrong.