Author Topic: WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....  (Read 4705 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
that's because i believe they are confused and brainwashed and don't have the nuts to back up what they really believe is the right thing

i did regardless if my opinion were different from there's are not
I stood up ...they didn't  intimidate me not one bit....I told the truth about everything when the time was right

thank God i did!
 :wink:

And as for Cheryl. I feel sorry in the fact that she has such issues of control and emotional abuse over herself and over those kids that were there and maybe some that are still there. She will never take accountability for her actions...ha! was that the LAw of Honesty Cheryl????????? practice it sweetz...then maybe you'll get somewhere with ur sorry life.

I sure did
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
Good for you!
If you do it right, then the Law of Honesty works.
Glad you are doing well in your life too. That is good news to hear.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
I just want to say that Logan is not brainwashed she knows exactly what Cheryl is doing. She may appear to be Cheryl's friend but trust me she is not.

signed,
anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
Perhaps Logan should speak for herself?
Logan was previously asked about her feelings about her brother's treatment at Whitmore, and she appeared to deny that anything abusive happened to him. Sounds rather "friendly towards Cheryl," or at least defensive. Think Logan even denied that her Mother was upset about any of the "happenings" at Whitmore. Guess kids at the Whitmore are just UNLUCKY when they get near Cheryl and the staircase, huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 12:05:00 AM »
What EXACTLY IS CHERYL DOING?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »
That's an interesting post, "Logan may appear to be Cheryl's FRIEND...."
Who ever said the owner/manager of a school for troubled teens is to be these teens' FRIEND? That is not why parents sent their children to Whitmore--to have some grown woman, who presented herself by word, and contract as a PROFESSIONAL to be "friends" with their child?
The expectation was an academic education, some type of ADULT supervision, well-planned nutritious meals, a clean, healthy, safe living envioronment, paid for PROFESSIONAL Therapy--not some grown woman playing FRIEND to a bunch of troubled teens...and of course, not one parent bargained for ANY TYPE of abuse from this woman either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
my say about logan and those kids is that they they are not speaking out about their feelings because they may feel it is" too late" even though they all say they love Cheryl, deep down they know she has done a lot of wrong to others including themselves. They don't want to feel that they should "be-friend" her.

When i told everything to my parents what was happening and that things were getting way out of hand it helped me soo much. According to Cheryl what went on in the mansion..." stayed in the mansion". She got upset at one girl because she was tellng her mom things that might link to her mother believing it was a nut house... and everything that follows that. Which indeed it was.

I was telling the therapist  everything. I did not give a SHIT who found out or if it was qoute on qoute "betrayel'  in their vocabulary. They had group on me and my attitude and because Cheryl thought i was "keeping things" from them. She thought that me and my parent's business was hers.  I loved that group. Cause i knew how much she hated it!!! I wouldn't speak because i DIDN'T HAVE TOO ... i  didn't feel safe telling Cheryl that i thought she was a nut and that she should get some help and settle down. So instead i told my retns EVERYTHING that was happening and that was the best choice i made there. Too act on honesty whether or not the hell they thought " I ruined their lives" They were just ruining their own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »
What a wise posting from a student.

It appears that the Sudweeks want to place THE BLAME on the students.  NOT FAIR...and it will not happen.
Anything done wrong by the Sudweeks is not any of the kids's fault. The Sudweeks must and will be held accountable for their own bad acts and choices. Not any of the kids.

And it has been shown: What happened in the MANSION does not stay in the Mansion. That is why criminal charges have been brought against Cheryl Sudweeks. And that is why the investigation is still on-going.

There is no vendetta, and never has been. One brave boy escaped and told the truth. Since then, it has been a series of children coming forward and telling the truth. There is no vendetta, or evil people out to "get the Sudweeks." It is simply child, after child revealing the abuses they suffered at the Whitmore.
Professional authorities in Utah perform their duties based on evidence, facts, and the law---PERIOD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »
Who ever said Cheryl Sudweeks' duty was to Be-Friend students?
No more than it was her duty to stand by as Starcase Monitor! Who was she to decide who got to walk down the staircase, and who got pushed down the staircase, depending on her "mood of the moment?"
What child deserves to be thrown down a staircase in the first place?  NONE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »
Cheryl Sudweek's arraignment is today, where she will be FORMALLY accused. No more time more saying there just a couple of "complainers!"
Just some "evil" people out to get them.
These are abusive childen, and formal hearing!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »
Hear the Gorilla's hired NEW "CRIMINAL" ATTORNEY---- Delay Game in Progress?????"

More money to Lawyer Fund!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
"

On 2005-06-10 14:36:00, Tha Truth wrote:

"To AMF: unless you want to add a translation to all your poems so they are actually understood by people outside your head, please don't  fill every forum with them. you continue to post with incomprehensible verbiage?

SHOCK.....tick / tock.......long time CHERYL...just passing time.....hows the RITALIN SORES?...........civil chores?.....you filthy, blood sucking whore.........lost the money store???..................AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
Think his poems are very understandable.
We get it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
On 2005-07-15 07:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

""

On 2005-06-10 14:36:00, Tha Truth wrote:

"To AMF: unless you want to add a translation to all your poems so they are actually understood by people outside your head, please don't  fill every forum with them. you continue to post with incomprehensible verbiage?

SHOCK.....tick / tock.......long time CHERYL...just passing time.....hows the RITALIN SORES?...........civil chores?.....you filthy, blood sucking whore.........lost the money store???..................AMF

"

ok bump a few more bitch, not.

GET A FUNKIN LIFE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO KNOWS ABOUT.....
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
AMF, you're keeping the time clock, right?
Those 28 days of drug treatment time up yet?