Author Topic: BOTTOM LINE  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOTTOM LINE
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
I do recall a significant incident...involving an unauthorized call from adjacent the second story hall........in tears to his father......a worried bird with no feathers, caged and unble to send letters.......suddenly,,,crash..thrash..matters of horrific terror, sad chatter...moments of silence..........dead line.........terrible beating into the hall.......grab,choke,......poke and prod.......more beatings....she won't spare the rod..........a clue as to who....same as a baby kangaroo.............AMF
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOTTOM LINE
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »
AMF writing about what happened at Whitmore, disclosing horrific incidents, is MOVINGING ON WITH HIS/HER LIFE. Makes more sense than using the "F" to any and everybody who dares to speak out or criticize good old Whitmore, and Cheryl to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOTTOM LINE
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »
AMF writing about what happened at Whitmore, disclosing horrific incidents, is MOVINGING ON WITH HIS/HER LIFE. Makes more sense than using the "F" to any and everybody who dares to speak out or criticize good old Whitmore, and Cheryl to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOTTOM LINE
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »
:flame:  SIX!!!volumes of slim......hardy wash the stink and grime......up to my behind with allegations of crime..........she worms and squirms ....can't get the acts past the facts........need more stores..got ritalin sores.......hide Jack//his parents want back........send no more, the fox is running the store.......no ducks to attack......TORI is coming back...........AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOTTOM LINE
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
On 2005-04-15 10:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"in your thoughts...no dreams..only screams...she's always about.....in the room....no doubt....she shouts....got all the clout...parents pay....she reaps...weak weep....GROUP....exposed....she knows...we scold....yelling, cussing, fussing...kicking...hitting...she's got clout....no doubt....she can dance......I see her........she likes me watching....she's in her underwear.......I don't care...she's everywhere........AMF"

JUST LOVE YA GIRL............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOTTOM LINE
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
On 2005-04-02 00:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Documents, Interviews, case presentation...........filing???.....civil bells ringing......documents ordered.....60% complete.........petition WHAT?????.....superior court case #  LOL............SUDS.....career dissipation light in sight?????...run CHERYL,....wait rally the troops,,,, ya ALANA!!!....help....TORI........calling all loyal supporters whom disregard all the mountaining evidence because the WHITMORE ASYLUM saved ...er...saved ...oh ya...TORI........charge!!...come on follower ..er MARK...AMF"

SLOW DOWN BABY.....don't let this get to you.....ralling point, next sign post...up ahead.....the SUDWEEKS ZONE...........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOTTOM LINE
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »
On 2005-04-15 10:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"in your thoughts...no dreams..only screams...she's always about.....in the room....no doubt....she shouts....got all the clout...parents pay....she reaps...weak weep....GROUP....exposed....she knows...we scold....yelling, cussing, fussing...kicking...hitting...she's got clout....no doubt....she can dance......I see her........she likes me watching....she's in her underwear.......I don't care...she's everywhere........AMF"

RE group!!!.......civil time...can't avoid....paper trail..money tomb...seal the fate...ASYLUM HATE....sweets no more...mind the money store...sit tall..no slouch // no numble WHITMORE WHORES.............those parents attempting to even the score..............