Author Topic: HEY ROB: here's your 5 minutes of fame...post here!  (Read 13671 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HEY ROB: here's your 5 minutes of fame...post here!
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
Leave Rob alone!  He can do his music if he wants. He does not have to be controlled by Cheryl any longer...or cover for her lies anymore. HE IS DONE WITH HER LIES AND CONTROL. HE IS HIS OWN PERSON AND DOES NOT HAVE TO PUT HER WITH HER SHIT EVER AGAIN.

Maybe he's just tired of her stabbing him in the back, OK?  Get it?

So shut up Caitlyn girlie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 10:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Leave Rob alone!  He can do his music if he wants. He does not have to be controlled by Cheryl any longer...or cover for her lies anymore. HE IS DONE WITH HER LIES AND CONTROL. HE IS HIS OWN PERSON AND DOES NOT HAVE TO PUT HER WITH HER SHIT EVER AGAIN.

Maybe he's just tired of her stabbing him in the back, OK?  Get it?

So shut up Caitlyn girlie."

You're right, Rob can have his music and no, he doesn't have to be controlled by anyone. He is his own person, and I respect Rob for that. However, I think those comments about Cheryl were unneccesary.

Oh, by the way, I love how you think you got me figured out. But it amuses me that you don't. :lol:
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »
On 2005-06-12 18:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-06-12 17:18:00, mouse wrote:

"I am free. It is you who is bound by the hate and confusion within your own mind. To be free, one must embrace serenity and do good things, not evil. Free yourself, AMF, before it is too late.

I can't decide whether you or "Tha Truth" is Anneliese. Maybe both. ::shrug::"

a play with words and terms...as the worm wiggles...little girls giggles.........."will experience a new FREEDOM, will KNOW serenity"....hard to embrace what you do not know or have not experienced............religon is for those who don't want to go to hell....spiritual is what those of us aquire after escaping from hell.............quiet and still may provide some relief...............or a channel to peace............AMF      "

POWER and TRUTH.....causing Sudweeks continual grief.....runing through the halls...searching for the call......bell tolls ASYLUM till.....no more money instore......dancing like a filty, blood sucking whore...........AMF