Author Topic: Scene from Virgil's Childhood  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Scene from Virgil's Childhood
« on: June 03, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
Young Virgil was giving his mother a good fuck.  

She slapped him across the face after she came, then roped him to a chair, force-feeding him water chestnuts that had been in her ass.  She left him tied to the chair until he had shit his pants several times.

This episode from Virgil's childhood explains a lot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »
Miller Newton looked up from the scrotum of the German Shepherd he was sucking off to see that the clock indicated it was time for his next client to come over to the church office and receive a rimjob. He cursed after he spit out the dog's penis, hating that he had to quit his favorite pastime in order to make a little cash. "Oh well", he thought, I guess it's business before pleasure", although he knew he would enjoy eating Butch's feces, just not as much as sucking Rover's dick. Soon, the government official had satisfied his perverse yearnings and Miller was in possession of a promise to help expedite his reception of "faith-based" funds for his new rehab program.

Miller called Ruthie on the intercom and told her to come over to his office, as he had a treat for her. Ruthie stopped fingering herself, turned off the "Lesbian Prison Penalty Sex" DVD she was watching, licked her fingers, and proceeded to Miller's office. Miller told her that she could lick his last trick's shit off of his face, which she immediately did. After this was done, she went back to her office to finish masturbating and watching the DVD, while Miller broke out a bottle of Tanqueray with which to toast the coming federal "Faith-based" money. While grabbing the bottle out of his desk drawer, Miller noticed a photo album out of the corner of his eye and smiled. He removed the album from his desk and opened it up, after he had poured himself a tall glass of gin. Looking through the album, he became flush with warm memories---it was full of photographs he had surreptitiously taken of male clients during their strip searches at Straight, Inc. and KIDS. He noticed a once-familiar-but-now-uncommon swelling in his groin, and he slammed down the glass of Tanqueray, quickly pouring himself another, then another, before finally opening up his pants and beginning to furiously flog himself as he continued to look at the strip search photos.

Just as he was nearing orgasm, the door to his office flew open to reveal one of his favorite clients from the old days, William "Rusty" Rollins. "Looking at the good pics from the good old days again, huh, Doc?" said "Rusty" with a knowing grin, "Well, don't let me interrupt".
"Uhhhh...uhhhh....give me a couple of seconds...uhh..uhh..William, I'll uhhh...uhh be done SOON!!!" he said as he ejaculated. "Oh God yes" he sighed, smiling as "Rusty" got down on all fours to lick Miller's spunk-spew off of the office floor.
"You've still got it, Doc" said William between licks.
"Yes, I do, William, yes, I do" said Miller, contentedly drifting off to sleep, where he would dream of abusing children at his new, faith-based, federally funded teen "rehab".

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »
On 2005-06-03 10:06:00, Idreamofnewtonsburning wrote:

"Young Virgil was giving his mother a good fuck.  

She slapped him across the face after she came, then roped him to a chair, force-feeding him water chestnuts that had been in her ass.  She left him tied to the chair until he had shit his pants several times.

This episode from Virgil's childhood explains a lot."

Yes, it certainly does.