Author Topic: How to Freebase Coke  (Read 22180 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
And the sick and addicted just keep getting MORE SICK and ADDICTED.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
Yes they are; and they're in need of some serious help. Some serious help indeed... :lol:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 12:19:00 AM »
It's no goddamn joke, Froderik.  ::fuckoff::  

Now have a fuckin' SEAT!! :flame:

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »
On 2005-06-03 20:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

And the sick and addicted just keep getting MORE SICK and ADDICTED.

Truer words never spoken, my friend...
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »
Your kids will experience the Pharmacopia either way..
 On a side note I never got much from cocaine..If I wanna get my motor running ...which I dont..Id go for the Ice
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »
Other ways to kill yourself.

Shoot up all kinds of drugs over and over again.

Put a pistol to your head and pull the trigger.

Drive your car off a bridge or into a wall.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »
Motivator, if the only thing keeping your kids from smoking crack is that they don't know how to make it, you're in some trouble already.

"The Program" and two years will get you a vastly improved kid in *EXACTLY* the same way that "The Program" and four bucks will get you a cup of espresso at Starbucks.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=5617&forum=9#50637' target='_new'>Timoclea

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
On 2005-06-05 08:21:00, Antigen wrote:

"Motivator, if the only thing keeping your kids from smoking crack is that they don't know how to make it, you're in some trouble already.

"The Program" and two years will get you a vastly improved kid in *EXACTLY* the same way that "The Program" and four bucks will get you a cup of espresso at Starbucks.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=5617&forum=9#50637' target='_new'>Timoclea

"

Lol, so true. It reminds me of these Christian Conservatives or whatever they call themselves who like to keep knowledge AWAY from their children. Instead they fill them with fantasy tales and idealistic values which get you nowhere in life but dissapointed.

How many Africans do you think the Church has killed because of this kind of backward stance on general knowledge?

Thanks for the info! Just another tidbit of info, who knows, it might come up in a conversation one day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »
I love it! I love how people come on here telling you what a loser you are and this shit sould be removed. Fuck em. Go pop some prozac, zoloft and buspar and then come tell us all again how anyone who uses drugs are losers. You are just sheeple byproduct of our society who don't think for themselves.

What's are next lesson??  :nworthy:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
I'm sayin'!

Look, I had it all backward the first time around. I treated my oldest daughter like a china doll, protecting her from anything I thought might make her frown or hurt. But nature took it's course, she hit adolescence and went scooting off w/o nearly enough practical knowledge or wisdom.

If you try to make your kids believe that all addicts are drooling, incoherent, smelly people unworthy of respect or friendship, they won't recognize them when they meet them out in the real world. And they won't believe a damned other thing you've ever tried to teach them about the risks of hard drugs. They'll just figure you don't know wtf your talking about and, possibly, find out for themselves.

You'd be far better off letting your kids do what kids do best; explore, spy and make a dedicated study of the adult world around them while they're young and they still trust you more than their own minds. That way when they reach the age when they're driven to go their own way and do their own thing seperate from you and your ways, they'll have a few things figured out already.

I'm a PATRIOT because I believe in the nations ability to un-fuck itself.
--Nihilanthic

Offline The Motivator

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »
Pardon my nerve and attempt to censor junkie recipes. I guess anyone can get the anarchist' cookbook and dream up even more awful shit.

I just wanted to lash out at you. I don't have any respect for anons anyway.........at least most of them.

I'm sick of whining people in general and I was just taking out some blind anger on you Junkie Assholes who bind together when it's an issue of censorship or some bandwagon of the month to hop upon.

I hope you get your life together but since I really don't know you, because you are anonymous, I really don't care what you think or do....so blast away and rock that shit up and take yourself higher than ever before. Maybe your answer will be there but then maybe only after they mourn for your death. It will be sad but inevitable.

Thanks for being my pin cushion and I'm kind of glad your feathers were ruffled and your weary head amused. I tolerate people who do drugs of all types.....just not those without any real mental substance.

Regarding my children: I will raise them with out treating them like baby dolls or having to resort to a place like KHK to help them to become thoughtful individuals that will be independent and strong.

But what I was really trying to say was...........

Fuck Off........You take your drugs too seriously.

Lighten up and smoke a joint instead of looking for a new vein or rocking the shit up. Merely a suggestion...................your chinese conservative reference was fucking stupid too.

Go take a walk outside. your computer is as bad as a needle.

This site CAN be informative but winds up being entertaining instead.

Enjoy the Show that Never Ends. I will be back with an attitude and shooting from the hip at will.

TM

Can I get a little Cheese with that Whine?

PS Antigen....nice site......most of the time. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that you put into your posts. Just like any of us though.......you write much sometimes and say little.
You are the cure to a broken society that is now ruled by big business. Stick to your guns.

no disrespect meant in my $.02 Thanks for the free space to express it. night night druggies
quot;Let\'s have a song\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
Im not quite sure what to write. On the one hand, I personally think injecting chemicals into your body can be dangerous. Fun, yes. But dangerous. Now, someone may not die from using meth or coke. But certainly over a long period of usage, health problems may occur. If your main motivator in life is that you are gonna die anyways so who the fuck cares, then sure! Why the fuck not right? But I have seen how sick people can get from meth and coke. And Im not just talking about the mental state eiter. Hell my step dad got Hep C form ONE TIME using meth! One needle injection. Anyone seen what a person going through hep c treatment (interfuron) looks like? How nautious and feverish and sick they get? Its like smoking. I smoked ALOT. Like 2 packs a day for a while and regularly a pack or two. Now, Im not dead. I quit so my chances from dying from cancer are slimmer, but I still can. The cigggarete wont kill me but what the ciggarete does to my body can. I mean moderation is key. Like that guy said. If you overdo it you can certainly get sick or even die. But Meth and coke are super addictive drugs! I mean my husband did meth alot and just quit. If you are the type who gets addicted to stuff easily maybe its no the drug for you. And your right antigen. Kids will explore, regardless of what you say. Education is more important than sheltering them. Why do you think so many kids get pregant and have diseases? They only teach abstinence so kids dotn protect themselves because all the adults dont want to believe a horomonally enraged teen will not have sex. If the parents nutted up and were straight with their kids aobut sex, drugs, ect, the kids might actually listen. Understanding the risks and benifits can help a person make a clear and consice decision about their choices. I like to smoke pot and I certainly feel that there is not a damn thing wrong with that. It is a great drug. There are many great drugs out there. Just remember the risks, use moderation, and all should be well. And if you cant and the risks are too great, just dont do it. Simple as that!

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
I have taken the approach with my kids that education is paramount. They do not at age 13,14,15 need me to provide them with the formula for cooking cocaine. That isn't education, that is idiocy.

On the other hand, if they looked it up on their own out of curiosity, I would hope it was for intellectual stimulation and would hope they didn't try it. If I found out they had the formula, I would talk to them about my experience with people who used cocaine, how it was negative for them, etc. I would try to make them understand that it was not a good decision.

My son is 22 and drug free. He has smoked pot but doens't like it.  My daughter is 15 and so far has "made a personal decision to not use drugs". I sincerely hope she stays that way, but I am well aware that my efforts at this age to prevent it would likely have a rebound negative affect. The only thing I can do is try to lead by example,and to let her understand the negativities of her bad decisions.

Could I stop her if she changed her mind? No fucking way. At this age, pretty much the parenting is over and the only thing left is a relationship and an example.  The decisions  are ultimately left to them. The desire to interfere with all that is bad that may happen to your children is the attitude that led us to all be committed to abusive drug rehabs.

Offline The Motivator

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
Greg -

Well Said from Experience. I appreciate your insight being further along with your kids........mine are considerably younger.

TM
quot;Let\'s have a song\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
On 2005-06-05 19:01:00, The Motivator wrote:

Antigen....nice site......most of the time. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that you put into your posts. Just like any of us though.......you write much sometimes and say little.
You are the cure to a broken society that is now ruled by big business. Stick to your guns.

no disrespect meant in my $.02 Thanks for the free space to express it. night night druggies

Much obliged, my friend, much obliged. You may have thought I was a lunatic, and you may have been right. But you have contributed much to the dialogue. And I'm much obliged.

The people's right to change what does not work is one of the greatest
principles in our system of government

--Richard M. Nixon