Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 431603 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1905 on: January 11, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
WHAT ACCOUNT, Zen?

Contact his friends -- NOW. They might be able to get you in touch with his parents.

Also, if he was affected by the mass Myspace phish Anonymous can log in as him and maybe get enough info to work with.

It's not over until Anonymous says it is over.

I thought I would protect his anonymity, but it's more urgent to protect him, you're right...

http://www.myspace.com/lucifersfallenangels
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1906 on: January 11, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »
Thanks for posting too late. His friends said they couldn't reach him LAST YEAR.

ITS ALREADY THE ELEVENTH.

Oh well, we'll see him through some fucking chain links on a fence later this year, won't we?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1907 on: January 11, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »
yeh I think that one came in not long ago crying like a bitch. Nasty NAZZZZZ-TY mom if he the one Im thinkin of. Not just mean, but havin that smell like a cross between Canoe perfume and fried fish on a bad day. Everbody happy when she left.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1908 on: January 12, 2008, 12:52:12 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Thanks for posting too late. His friends said they couldn't reach him LAST YEAR.

ITS ALREADY THE ELEVENTH.

Oh well, we'll see him through some fucking chain links on a fence later this year, won't we?

I found it on MySpace today and posted it within fifteen minutes, and I did say he was already gone.  His last log in was 12/23, that's what I was going by.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1909 on: January 12, 2008, 08:48:47 PM »
i went to the public relations/ sales interview and it was door to door sales
i think there are a lot of them on the sales/pr pages on monster
i was pissed, the other people I interviewed with, who were also there for a job, were an iraq war vet and the wife of an iraq war vet who's husband just started another tour in korea.  everyone was in suits and all nervous, they left us out in the waiting area for a while and they were very nice and interesting to chat with
the job was such a scam though, i even asked "is this a door to door sales job?" and they said they did PR for companies.
the way the interview went was horrible
they seperated all the people they were interviewing, probably so we couldn't rebel, and passed us off on hiring guys in suits telling everyone we were going to go to meet with clients they did PR for
 they herded me into a truck which some other guy was driving , again separated from the nice Iraq war people who were also looking for jobs, and sped off.
I was starting to feel suspicious but it all happened very quickly, kinda like when those magazine salesmen stick their foot in the door.  

Anyway, so the guy driving drops me and the interviewing guy I had been paired with in a Whole Foods parking lot and leaves.
Again the interviewing guy was in a suit and I was pissed and freaked out at this point.  I had thought we were going to go discuss PR and marketing for cabinet instillation companies.  The interviewing guy had been popping off questions non stop so I was distracted.  

To make a long story short, it was door to door sales and the lying con artist bastards basically separated me from my car quickly then left me in the parking lot of Whole Foods in my nice suit when I said i wasn't interested in door to door sales.  I said I was pissed and freaked, but i was polite, the SOB told me I could wait till 2pm when the other guy came back for lunch.  I called my mom to drive me back to my car instead.  

the worst part about it , besides being disappointing, was i felt like i had done something wrong somehow.  Also it just freaked me out pretty bad, i have pts from being attacked, i didn’t like being scammed into a car and left somewhere.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1910 on: January 12, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »
the offices of this scam were in a nice building, in my parents neighborhood, so suburban.  the iraq war vet was sucked in and he was trained to look for people trying to get you in cars and leave you places.
i guess you just don't expect it in a job interview.  
what annoyed me is why they didn't just say "we are hiring door to door sales people", rather then lure you away from your car and leave you in a parking lot.  it was creepy, it freaked me out!!
and i post more then once at a time because I think of more stuff to say, sorry, i think i might be cursed?  When i tried to burn the proper herbs my mother said I was showing signs of madness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1911 on: January 12, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »
I still don't  even know what the hell the bastards were selling door to door, and i asked multiple times.  
they said they had multiple clients, rambling on about sports teams and home improvement?  i should have know it was all bull when they said they did PR for sports teams, duh obvious gimmick.
 but still what the hell were these guys selling?  
i'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell stuff door to door in most neighborhoods in my town anyway.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1912 on: January 12, 2008, 09:42:17 PM »
Not Free: You need to turn these people into the Better Business Bureau.
I hope you will take the time to file a formal complaint.
I'm really sorry this happened to you.
I would have been upset, and freaked out, too.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1913 on: January 12, 2008, 09:53:09 PM »
Quote from: ""not free""
the offices of this scam were in a nice building, in my parents neighborhood, so suburban.  the iraq war vet was sucked in and he was trained to look for people trying to get you in cars and leave you places.
i guess you just don't expect it in a job interview.  
what annoyed me is why they didn't just say "we are hiring door to door sales people", rather then lure you away from your car and leave you in a parking lot.  it was creepy, it freaked me out!!
and i post more then once at a time because I think of more stuff to say, sorry, i think i might be cursed?  When i tried to burn the proper herbs my mother said I was showing signs of madness.

reefer madness??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1914 on: January 13, 2008, 11:47:42 AM »
no not those kind of proper herbs, although my mom probably would have said the same thing there too.  
i was joking, i'm into the whole new age wicca thing, it's interesting
 heaven forbid you burn sage or some other purifying herb or incense, my parents throw a literal fit, you don't even have to burn it, even having purification herbs in the same room with them upsets them greatly.  got me thinking that perhaps they really need purification, if people start convulsing and become violent when you burn purification herbs, traditionally there may be a problem of some sort. again joking, their heads do really spin around though and they spit pea soup and everything i can see why ancient peoples came up with such things, really my parents just have crappy personalities.  Sorry I was rude again threesprings, i really do have pts and it makes me paranoid, in relation to PV very paranoid, I just though it was weird you were overseas because I lived overseas, seemed like it might be PV fishing. again pts says what.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1915 on: January 13, 2008, 12:10:48 PM »
hey someone also sent one of my old email addresses a nasty note!
i knew I shouldn't have given them ideas
it was weird because it was addressed to my mother I think
it said something like, "someone is saying bad things about you online, they said you were the right arm of Satan, etc."
 I was joking about the right arm of Satan thing of course and the purification herbs! My family is actually more like the pinky toe of Satan, they are not all bad but the prejudices they have, not to mention the general nastiness, can cause a lot of harm anyway.  
I had gotten one of these notes before, it was also addressed to my mother and it said someone is using your identity online?
it's funny because they are being sent to my old email address that I check once in a while.

The first one I got really made me think it was PV rather then someone i just annoyed on here.  the second one was also very serious sounding/ no mr. penis, and had some sort of evil stupid shrink tone to it, so i think it was program/ pv people rather then, say niles.  Niles your still a dick but we are all probably pasty, i spend way to much time on the computer not to be, no comment on the flabbiness, don't send anymore emails please so I can tell if it's you or program staff being threatening.  It would be nice to be able to catch program staff doing something on here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1916 on: January 13, 2008, 12:18:10 PM »
I always had a weakness for the crazy girls. Girls that were a little off, who would talk about conspiracies, aliens, voices that they alone could hear, ghosts that they sensed were in the room, etc. They drove me wild with animal lust for some odd reason. Maybe because you never knew what to expect with them...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1917 on: January 13, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »
see how all of this crap can go terribly wrong is all i was trying to say
and i was joking,
for example wicca is big right now, it was even bigger when i was growing up, all the hippie new age stuff is big.  you have a bad day and decide to burn some myhr and sage and your parents start freaking out and want to know what your smoking. You say "i'm purifying the room of bad vibes" and thats it your hippie ass is crazy
stupid right pinky toes of Satan
i think the point is you basically can't do anything abnormal
witch craft sounds like a fun and an interesting cool hobby, especially when your a gothic teen but they really did burn people for it and it is still very frowned upon in some cases,
 it is still interesting and surprising to me just how much offence somewhat random ordinary seeming people like my parents take to it, i've been doing it a while and i would consider it a part of my religion,
 i grew up in Asia too, we lived 3 years in the US in between 4-16, you can't blame a kid you transplanted if it seems to have an inate tendency to build alters to buddha and quan yin, with the occasional hindu diety thrown in,
 three springs, your over there now, religion is somewhat more interactive in Asia then it is in the western world
anyway the lack of understanding and persecution for my religious beliefs sucks,
forget ghost hunting, which is also a fun hobby as a teen,
it still always suprises me just how up in arms my mom especially gets about it, she's not even especially christian,
your obviously PV staff and creepy and scary as always, don't send my mom anymore nasty emails,
in the words of the bumber sticker web site,
"if you think I'm a bitch, you should meet my mother"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1918 on: January 13, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »
again i really did live in Asia most of the time growing up
we lived in the U.S. for only 3 years in between when I was 4-16.
so i guess a lot of my complaining about schools would be about overseas schools, but before any americans get all snooby, a month or two after being back in the U.S. i was carted off and put in a prison camp
my experiences with humans is they all can be good or bad, america not being an exception.  
 i was totally joking about the right arm of satan thing
if you haven't noticed i have made multiple joking references to  evangelical tendencies as they are portrayed in the media.
actually, in reality not in the media, the christians here in the south where i live seem to be causing no more trouble then any other organized religion.  I do hear references to close knit communities and prejudices that can be harsh to people who fall foul of them, many of whom are completely innocent.  This is much like the stories about such things i used to hear overseas,
The hippie idealism of asian religions doesn't take this into account.
it's easier to idealize something that is not being used as an immediate form of social control in your life, from that perspective most religions are nice.

i think evangelicals are not really the norm, in colorado they actually had a more noticeable presence, not in the ordinary people you meet in a day, but in the media and politics.   I think this was just because Focus on the Family had a big head quarters a couple blocks up from me! yikes! A lot of the normal people out west are hispanic, not mexican immigrant, catholics whose ancestors got there about the time our ancestors did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i took a shit on my bible
« Reply #1919 on: January 13, 2008, 08:53:19 PM »
Burn the little panties
off of nubiles with a bunson burner
slim on that maturity but jeezus fuck
their tits are firmer
pick them up for grease 2
and by god their gone to drivers ed
that's o.k. cuz mom will dork me