Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 432295 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2007, 03:25:25 PM »
I was simply annoyed to hear abigail called a whore repeatedly who sold herself to an older man and then it is described how she sold herself to get her book published,  and again your man love dodging dick comment proves my point, if you want to criticize  abigail don't do it on a sexual level please.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sorry cranky
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 03:43:54 PM »
I am very tired of having the people in the village described in a such a ridiculously lurid light.  Prostitutes and god knows what else?  When I was there, there were 2, two girls, in the entire eighteen months I was there that were foster kids with horrible parents who had gotten off at the wrong bus station, and had at some point traded sex for a place to stay, what was marriage until recently really, are you sure you aren't a PV plant?  It's a blog you know, sentence structure is not a big requirement and you call me crazy , which I have made clear is something of a pet peeve and therefore rather ironic, idiot, because I take offence at you locker room talk and then you go on to talk about, fighting off man dick, or something, and say that all men who are molested are "man love Friends" and therefore gay?  How old are you, did you go to college, are you sure you are not a PV undereducated community college counselor, you sound a bit like one?  How you talk proves my point!  Many, most men are molested as children or as adolescents and they are at no way at fault.  But anyway I wanted to say the girls I was in the Village with were not some lurid "Bad Girls"  There were two that were foster kids that had had sex for money, but they were runaways.  All the rest did not have such tabloid problems, most were not on drugs,  another two or three I think had done more serious drugs, now this was in 1996-1998 so I don't know what now is like, but many were anorexics, thirteen year old who had eaten a bottle of aspirin, actually about ten aspirin because she was angry with her parents, one thirteen year old had written in her notebook she wished the school would blow up, her parents were getting a divorce, another her cousins had been molesting her and she told her aunt, who she lived with this was the case, and she threw her out so she move this neighbor guy who was a jerk so she went home and her aunt turned her over to the Village, the cousins had molested her for sure, and she was fifteen.  One or two ran off with boyfriends, one was smoking pot and told Christian parents she was gay, one she had told her family her grandfather had molested her.   One had slept with two boys at school and the who school was calling her a slut so she cut her wrist.  a handful of foster kids.   Cry for help girls too of course, cut wrists and such, that crossed into cutting.    I actually have not read abbie’s book “Bad Girl” yet because I am very busy with school and work and the last thing I need are flashbacks but I keep hearing  reference to prostitutes and some girl molesting someone, and I believe this is a misrepresentation, probably for lurid tabloid headline value.  I was there I remember, and what I say is true.  No one, when I was there, had molested anybody, but many of them had been molested and as a adult I have read and taken classes and children who are molested often molest other children, especially when they are young, it’s in the profile completely.  I think this is just another example of what happens when you put general uneducated “counselors”  in charge of  the psychology/ therapy of sexual abuse victims.  In the Village too much emphasis is placed on the girls fault, it’s the only emphasis and the girls act in context of their worlds.  And to turn “therapy”  into a group denouncement session, with community college graduates and other abused kids is insane and criminal.  There are many people in this world, good and bad and to turn such vulnerable girls over to the random hoard, you may as well turn them over to the Taliban.  There are many good people in this world and many horrible one’s.  Minors need to be protected from the horrible ones because they too young yet, and naive, I like to refer to teenagers as the toddlers of the adult world, to protect themselves.   But the Village like to play into stupid peoples prejudices toward the weak and ugly, like lurid hookers and such, but this is a lie.  The girls I was in with were not lurid they were just people.   As for the guy who was in PV that did something to a prostitute, like I said any group has all kinds in it, and that aspect is another problem with the teen behavior modification industry, it too often turns over the “therapy” to abuse by the other teens you are in with.  At the Village this manifests in the denouncement group therapy sessions, in other places the abuse is allowed to be more physical.   But I have to go do my homework now, and I am sorry about my lack punctuation  and such if my MLA format bothers you I am sorry but this is not a graded paper and I am busy, I get A’s and I am a senior, often I write late at night because I can’t sleep sorry.  I am human you know? and I am very touchy abou these issues.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »
men who are molested are not gay! boys and adolescents are usually molested by men of course, but women and girls are usually molested by men, I didn't make the world I just live in it.  My close gay friend has as much trouble with creepy old men as I and other girl friends do. But I meant in no way to imply that male molestation victims are gay, for Christ's sake,  this is too stupid to waste anymore time on, you know what I am talking about it's real go find out for yourself do the research. :roll:  :flame:  I'm in a bad mood, and after reading all the blogs I really did come away with a strong impression that Abgail was being called a whore an inordinate amount,  I did not like the baseball bat story much either true or not.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 04:11:21 PM »
Yeah...you should register yourself with Fornits, so you can clean up your duplicate postings, which kind of amount to a flood.  You certainly  provide ample proof that PV doesn't work.

The boy with the bat was from news reports, he was in the news quite a bit.  

I'll include your story in the e-mail I'm sending to the administrator of PV, I've had a major issue come up that he needs to address and correct.  Surely you want him to know your troubles.

If you want to discuss victimization, there are other boards for it.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 04:18:31 PM »
I haven't read all of this but it seems that others are just saying she(Abigail) was taken advantage of.... You type a lot!

Do you still live with your mother? From your description she seems.... psychotic....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2007, 04:40:29 PM »
Are you threatening me with PV?  Are you crazy how horrible.  You must be a PV plant. You said men who are molested are gay and fight off man love,  What an earth, you must be a plant, What did I say about communist China. You are also very quick to respond?  I am right about Abigail being criticized sexually, and it being inappropriate.  Forget you, what are you going to do send the Gestapo after me, give me a break. Is it so irrational that a person who has been in PV would be touchy about sexual slurs.  How ironic, and how you prove my point?  :flame:  You are simply annoyed  I was not talking about you really, I have read everything on all the blogs about Abigail and PV, and sexual slurs are prevelant and they make me angry.  Until you have spent two years in a prison camp do not try to to boss the survivors of one, no one made you the leader here, share the space.  i am sorry if I embarrassed you, I am angry about PV and sexual prejudice really and have a sharper tongue than I mean too usually, I do not mean to take my annoyance out on you, you attacked me, and with a post about man love, it was your foot in your mouth, do not threaten me please that is just over the top.  I will be nicer, as I believe we are on the same side. Also I really wasn't talking about you, and you were right, this blog was not  bad really at all, but I am angry about sexism and Abigail is criticized  sexually, I think I read the baseball bat story out of context. I certainly stuck my foot in my mouth as well, but your responses have not been anything other than inappropriate and ironic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
S U B M I T O B E Y S U B M I T O B E Y
P A Y A T T E N T I O N D A M N I T Y U
S L E E P D O N T R E S I S T L O V E U
U K Y O U S A M A S H E I S Y O U R G O
D A N D C R E A T O R O F A L L L I F E
E A T O K O N O M I Y A K I T O L I V E
Y O U N E E D I T T O S U R V I V E T O
S U R V I V E R A N M A M U S T M A R R
Y U T S U C H I Y A N A N D A L W A Y S
R E M E M B E R T H E S P A T U L A I S
H O L Y A N D T H E E V I L O N I S N U
T S U B A S A I S A P E R V E R T B O Y
P U R P L E B L U I S H I S T H E O N E
T R U E C O L O R F E E L Y O U R M I N
D B L A N K G E T E P I L E P S Y W A T
C H P O K E M O N F O R E V E R T A W Y

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2007, 04:49:39 PM »
Quote from: ""we are not free""
Are you threatening me with PV?  Are you crazy how horrible.  You must be a PV plant. You said men who are molested are gay and fight off man love,  What an earth, you must be a plant, What did I say about communist China. You are also very quick to respond?  I am right about Abigail being criticized sexually, and it being inappropriate.  Forget you, what are you going to do send the Gestapo after me, give me a break. Is it so irrational that a person who has been in PV would be touchy about sexual slurs.  How ironic, and how you prove my point?  :flame:  You are simply annoyed  I was not talking about you really, I have read everything on all the blogs about Abigail and PV, and sexual slurs are prevelant and they make me angry.  Until you have spent two years in a prison camp do not try to to boss the survivors of one, no one made you the leader here, share the space.  i am sorry if I embarrassed you, I am angry about PV and sexual prejudice really and have a sharper tongue than I mean too usually, I do not mean to take my annoyance out on you, you attacked me, and with a post about man love, it was your foot in your mouth, do not threaten me please that is just over the top.  I will be nicer, as I believe we are on the same side. Also I really wasn't talking about you, and you were right, this blog was not  bad really at all, but I am angry about sexism and Abigail is criticized  sexually, I think I read the baseball bat story out of context. I certainly stuck my foot in my mouth as well, but your responses have not been anything other than inappropriate and ironic.

No!  Do you think they'll come get you?  It sounds like your experience was wretched and should be brought to their attention.

You take a lot of stuff out of context.  Relax and read a little more carefully.  If I make a generality like "There are a lot of ignorant and inbred- looking rednecks on the staff at PV", I'm not saying ALL of them are.   I would never say anything that mean, anyway.

Relax.  We're all on the same team, right?
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Peninsula Village
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2007, 07:47:45 PM »
Zen, I'm just guessing, but I think she was talking about your saying you'd send her comments to PV.

Not Free, is that what set you off? I'm absolutely positive Zen wasn't trying to threaten you. He's all about shutting that place down. I think you're very upset and maybe taking things out of contact as Zen says. It's alright, b'lieve it!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2007, 09:22:45 PM »
YOU GUYS...i think "free" is ABAGAIL!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2007, 09:27:27 PM »
ya know...."dyslexic" writing.....needs "help getting ideas across"....It adds up in terms of understanding the postings

dont know that where the otherwise inexplicable anger comes from Im guessing......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2007, 09:45:46 PM »
I am sorry. wrong group I am railing at apparently. I apologize for my rudeness, The T.V. sets me off, as does thinking about the Village, It is terrible what looking at the world through such glasses can do to your expectations of people. I do live at home, I had an apartment but it was not very safe "affordable" and I work in retail and am trying to finish college, I am a senior I have a year left, so I need to be able to focus on school,  rather than making money.   I was actually assaulted, believe it or not, I filed a police report but my mother voices doubts, big surprise. I am moving out anyhow though, the current situation has just brought to light what life can be like for young people without a family support base or an abusive one, it makes it much harder to get from point A to B.  It will be almost good, I think, once I move out, as it has given me some helpful insight into family abuse.  Didn't mean to be mean or a jerk. I am certainly on the side of PV survivors and families.  :oops:  I have noticed though, that discussions of Abigails book seem to inevitable digress into a discussion of her sexual conduct with an older man, many of the blogs here have actually been very insightful and intelligent, of course some are defending her and, therefore, there must be a reason for such a defense,  Never give an angry stressed person a crappy old laptop.  I hope at least my rambling about what the others in PV were like is useful.  Again I get threatened a lot right now, telling PV on me was sadly misinterpreted.  Sorry  There are a lot of inbred and ignorant I don't know about the redneck part, I have met many ignorant inbred people in general, on the PV staff, and a few Nazis, maybe a few friends of MAO,  Stalin, Pol pot, all the horrible ugly people that have ever lived.  I don't like the PV staff and I know bad people exist, no excuses for abuse.  THey are pretty dumb and monkey minded too, I have weird reactions I think to things around the Village. If it has to do with the Village I'm mad. sorry,  You also insulted my MLA format and said I was not lucid.  I'm lucid, I'm just crabby.  You would be to if you were me, I did not mean to be horrible to nice folks.

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Lucifer""
U K Y O U S A M A S H E I S Y O U R G O
D A N D C R E A T O R O F A L L L I F E
E A T O K O N O M I Y A K I T O L I V E
Y O U N E E D I T T O S U R V I V E T O
S U R V I V E R A N M A M U S T M A R R
Y U T S U C H I Y A N A N D A L W A Y S
R E M E M B E R T H E S P A T U L A I S
H O L Y A N D T H E E V I L O N I S N U
T S U B A S A I S A P E R V E R T B O Y
P U R P L E B L U I S H I S T H E O N E
T R U E C O L O R F E E L Y O U R M I N
D B L A N K G E T E P I L E P S Y W A T
C H P O K E M O N F O R E V E R T A W Y

PV Staff would be VERY UNHAPPY if they knew this were posted on the internet. It is property of PV and is supposed to stay on the whiteboard at the little house.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Not her
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2007, 04:43:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
YOU GUYS...i think "free" is ABAGAIL!!!!!

I don't think so. In her mail to me, she writes with shorter sentences.

Also she has work beside her study. If you are in town, you can see her work, while you enjoy a drink. (Don't expect me there. After what I have learned about foreign systems, I prefer to stay in Denmark for the rest of my days.)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »
What, is she a cabaret singer?