Author Topic: Two New CALO Groups on Facebook  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Two New CALO Groups on Facebook
« on: September 08, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »
Hello Sports Fans,

I've just opened two new Facebook groups for CALO Insurgents. The first is EXPOSE CALO and it is a private group that is by invitation only. If you want to join this group send me a private message here on fornits or on BACEFOOK.  The Second is Free The CALO Dogs and it is open for everyone to join.

Since I'm the admin of the Free The CALO Dogs group it is pretty easy to figure out how to get ahold of me if you want to join the EXPOSE CALO group.

We have some up and coming activities for all you CALO haters (god bless you for being a hater). In the up coming months I hope to kick of a mini-lobbying effort with a certain protest group that is notorious for their rather radical efforts in the name of animals everywhere. The hilarity ought to be amusing should things come together on that project.

Other things are going on but I loathe to give that despicable excuse of a human Ken "the human excrement that walks" Huey any advanced notice.

(sorry kenny, but you'll just have to wait and find out like you did last time!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Two New CALO Groups on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 05:52:32 PM »
I would join, but that would involve me using Facebook.

Gookin, you keep saying "more to come" even at the times when there's not. If this doesn't turn out to be OWNAGE FOR THE OWNAGE GOD we will all be rather nonplussed.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Two New CALO Groups on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 10:23:08 PM »
cool story bro, but this end game isn't going to happen anytime soon.