Author Topic: Springfld Virginia straight  (Read 1566 times)

Offline stewball

• View Profile
Springfld Virginia straight
« on: November 27, 2002, 05:40:00 PM »
who was suzanne byrd? does anyone know? and how did she get in the position she was in? how about mel riddle?  were they the parents of some poor schmucko?   (i'd hate to have been stuck in that woman's house for a week as a newcommer-just imagine) suzanne byrd thought she was the 2nd coming- is there anyone on this site that was on staff at the virginia location during the eighties? if so, why not just speak up and let us confront you?- I think there are a few of us druggie slimeballs( or in my particular case "dry druggies") that would like to stand you up -- c'mon let's "get honest" you puke bastards-lets share some "feelins" i think i have a lot  of "feelins" i'd like to put you in touch with-i think i also have some "steps" i'd like to apply to your faces- like right to your face.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 08:48:00 PM »
are you talking about that did the new age raps where we lay on the floor and closed our eyes and visualized stuff?

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2002, 08:11:00 AM »
As far as I know, the Byrd-Lady started off as a parent. She used to do raps in St. Pete with Newton sometimes.  The recent rumors of her demise, courtesy of cancer, were untrue. She survived it and is still in Georgia. She apparently likes collecting husbands because she's got about 8 last names. 2 of my favorites are "Hardman" and "Lovelace".   ::puke::

Mel Riddile's background in education got him the job. He was a high school principal (I think) before and during his tenure at Straight, and is still one today. We spoke to him on the phone not too long ago and he said he quit his Director job because he didn't like what was going on in that warehouse. He was stingy with details, but we're not through with him yet.

Shelby

Offline stewball

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 05:04:00 PM »
yeah i'm not surprisd byrd started as a chump -ass parent-am i to take what you said to mean that she is still envolved with straight down south? what a bitch! also, if you know anything about any virginia sibling rap leaders please let me know- i would love to find some phone #s or something for them- and how! hey, thanks for the info- and let me know whatever else you find out-i'm very interested in knowing everythiong there is to know-and also i m very interested in helping to bring that place down if i can help in some way -i'd love it. so, have you spoken to  byrd? what did she say? tell me. also do you know of the whereabouts of -or have any info on- any staff members from the 80s at all? lemmie know-

[ This Message was edited by: stewball on 2002-12-01 14:07 ]

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 08:01:00 PM »
I know the whereabouts of many staff members from 82-85 or so. I'd prefer to spill it via private email, tho.  

Shelby    [email protected]

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2002, 10:23:00 PM »
Mrs Byrd's son was named Chris, redhead with a ducktail haircut.  He was a junior staffer in ATL during my exile from St Pete. He was a weenie on his phases in St Pete. She Moved with ATL group when they split from us.  
I made thrid in ATL once, and split on like the 2nd day of school, and was hitchhiking down the road in Marietta...when she pulled up and ordered me in.  Ha...se yaa old gal...I can run throgh kudzu like the wind...
Bill
12/80-12/82
St pete& Atlanta
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82