Author Topic: What the fuck happened to the Elan Reporter?  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What the fuck happened to the Elan Reporter?
« on: May 26, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
All his posts are deleted!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
Yeah, all his identical post in just about every forum (roughly 150 in one day). Flooding. It's a no-no. Our old friend Nazi is just gonna have to come up w/ yet another IP address and, hopefully, not use it to flood the forum.

The law in its majestic equality, forbids all men to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread - the rich as well as the poor

--Anatole France

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »
Flooding a forum or not, the elan reporter's post were very entertaining and gave life to this dorment board. They should be placed back up. So you remove someone's post because they made too many? Did it ever occur to you that he/or she had a lot to get off their chest about elan?

Removing all of the post he/she put up is censorship, in other words thsi board is a copy of the elan alum board, we cant say nothing bad about elan now?

He/she didnt hurt anyone accept those who worked at elan and hurt us. I think he should be allowed to post at this forum, I for one enjoyed his humor and content. You also say that that was that old person nazi posting here?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it nazi who use to rant on about racism and put down people her by spewing hatred? I saw no hatred or racism coming from the elan reporter person, just humor and a great laugh.

Well if this site is gonna now be a censorship site then I certainly will re consider coming here. After all it does say we can say what we want here. That was wrong deleting the reporter's post, just wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
He was being entertaining and making us laugh.  Put him back on.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
Nope, I didn't even read all the content. I just saw that this joker had made the same post to a bunch of different forums where it wasn't even relavent and seemed to be attempting to flood the server. Might seem trivial to you, but just walk yourself down to the public library or school access, wait your turn for your hour or half hour of online time, then spend it sorting through someone else's bullshit, trying in vain to locate the discussions in which you're involved.

Flooding is an effective, if crude, denial of service. That's all. I don't make editorial decisions on other people's posts. I just keep the server up and running for people who want to use it.

I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious theories of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »
OK well at least put his posts back up.

Thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
whether or not he spewed hate isnt the point... we all know what he/it stands for....
nothing that a shotgun blast to the forehead couldnt cure

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
I have reviewed the deleted posts. All those posts which were legitimate, and not blatant attempts to FLOOD this message board have been restored.

Read closely, as I will only write this once:

IF YOU ATTEMPT TO FLOOD THIS MESSAGE BOARD, WE WILL 1) DELETE YOUR POSTS, AND 2) BAN YOUR IP ADDRESS. WE WILL NOT REVIEW THE CONTENT OF ALL POSTS, WE DO NOT CARE, AS YOU APPARENTLY DID NOT WHEN YOU ATTEMPTED TO DISRUPT THIS BOARD.

We do not practice censorship here. You want to call me an ass hole fuckhead, go right on and do it. you want to make death threats, well, that is your prerogative, leave a trail for LE...... But if you are going to post meaningless messages, repeated over and over and over again, we will consider you, your IP address and those posts as being nothing but an attempt to make discourse of any kind (kind or not) impossible, your posts will be deleted, period :exclaim:

The majority of the forums here at the WWF are free open un moderated forums. This is a place for open discussion for EVERYONE. If you support these programs that's just fine with me, let us hear about it. If you are against these programs, again, speak your mind. But nobody wants to sit and page through pages upon pages upon pages of endless, non communicative crap, just to keep up with the REAL conversation at hand. If people wanted to wade through tons of shit while keeping up with the discourse, they would turn on C-SPAN, and watch our elected officials in action.

So, in short. Keep the dialogue coming. Keep up the insults. Say what ever YOU feel is right. But, if you try and Fuck up my BBS, I will Fuck you and your little dog too!

SysAdmin

PS. The Elan Reporter's posts were deleted with an old method which was a hard delte, so there is nothing there to salvage. I guess if he/she wanted to actually contribute to this or anyother forum within the WWF, they would not have started flooding.

Offline Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
Way to go Ginger!! Thank you for your efforts!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2005, 07:26:00 AM »
On 2005-05-27 06:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Flooding a forum or not, the elan reporter's post were very entertaining and gave life to this dorment board. They should be placed back up. So you remove someone's post because they made too many? Did it ever occur to you that he/or she had a lot to get off their chest about elan?

Removing all of the post he/she put up is censorship, in other words thsi board is a copy of the elan alum board, we cant say nothing bad about elan now?

He/she didnt hurt anyone accept those who worked at elan and hurt us. I think he should be allowed to post at this forum, I for one enjoyed his humor and content. You also say that that was that old person nazi posting here?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it nazi who use to rant on about racism and put down people her by spewing hatred? I saw no hatred or racism coming from the elan reporter person, just humor and a great laugh.

Well if this site is gonna now be a censorship site then I certainly will re consider coming here. After all it does say we can say what we want here. That was wrong deleting the reporter's post, just wrong."

you dont get it do you? flooding and censorship have nothing to do with each other. But if you dont post here oh well at least thats one more asshole we dont have to hear from.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »
On 2005-05-28 13:09:00, Robert wrote:

"Way to go Ginger!! Thank you for your efforts!!"

I'll second that!
Robert, How have you been? Do you still have SNOW up there?????
Cindy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
:roll: Hmm missed all of that and I'm glad, I see Davids site is gone. too bad. I really liked to debate with people who said "elan was wonderful, it changed my life" It changed mine also, but not in a wonderful way! I am seeing a therapist once a week now who works with PTSD.
and I feel a lot of rage and hurt about Elan wich was not a school when I went there. :em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
rage...hurt...wah

psychos.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »
you're killing me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 12:24:00 AM »
I wish I was killing THEM ...or convincing them that suicide IS an option...and a good one.

wahhh they tell me to commit suicide...wah...elan made me clean floors...wah...i only have a g.e d wahh...

yuk.