Author Topic: grow up and move on  (Read 992 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
grow up and move on
« on: May 26, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
Was Elan an awful place ? Yes it was , but really what are ppl getting from this kind of web site . Have you not figured out yet that life is about building relationships based on experiences . Can you honestly say that there are no situations you were better prepared to handle due to your experiences at Elan . Whether it be because of somthing you experienced personally or saw someone else go through. It could also be because of the people you met there Staff and Residents included . I know that Elan sucked ass BUT when I left I took a better knowladge of people with me . I also learned never to give up on anything . There were times at Elan thet I wanted to end my life But I was not going to let them consume me and I hung on till the opertunity arose for me to leave and then i lived and continue to live my life my advice to the ppl leaving these messages is your stay at ELAN is over reflect now take the stuff you learned ther and put it to good use whether good or bad things happened there was always a lesson to be learned if you look for it. I was in ELAN8 From 91-93
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
grow up and move on
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
Hey Art,

It's nice to be able to come to the board and vent, but why don't you press charges for everything you went through.  Wouldn't that be more productive?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
grow up and move on
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 05:45:00 AM »
If I read one more whining pathetic post from art I'm gonna spew. You are old, lame and boring. And you shouldn't be so fucking jealous of the kids that got to go to a nicer Elan than you did. Jeeze it seems like you'd be happy for someone who didn't have as bad of an experience as you. You need serious help art. I have a feeling you will be still crying over elan when you are 89, oh wait what is that in like 2 years? SHUT UP ART!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
grow up and move on
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 09:11:00 AM »
Oh yeah Elan got wind of this place and the insults and content hit them right on the head with a hammer. BTW this when did this site become a sensorship site and start deleting people's post?

What, this site is pro Elan now? I enjoyed reading all those elan reporter post, they were so funny and gave me and my friends a great laugh, so why have they been removed?

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
grow up and move on
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
http://www.moveon.org

it won't help you get over elan,
but it'll sure as hell make ya laugh!

(stupid whiny libs)
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan