Author Topic: ASYLUM CONFUSSION  (Read 40513 times)

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
On 2005-06-02 20:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you stupid or what?  Jail?  

People please listen for that BIG pop sound...know what it was?  That was your head slipping past your ass and your ass whole slamming shut again!

Ain't nobody going to jail over this or any other behavioral modification program violations.  This shit has been swept under the rug and will not bring anyone down.  Just think Nov. '4 is a long time past?  Quit dreaming AMF?

Adios Mudder Foker!"

Why lOOk at me.....hey, TWEAKER and PEEK ER need the lOOks...they brought this upon themselves....make no mistake..........I for one will not back off....EVER!!!!........they will pay..............this day forward...........no anonymity .... no secrets..........criminal court, civil torts.........than a life of shadows..........going to press hard......GORILLA in your cage..............PEEK ER fella.........yoke on your eyes...no more sweets............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
No one is backing off!
Not the parents.  Not the former students.  Not the Utah authorities.

IF ANYONE HAS THEIR HEAD UP THEIR ASSES, it is the Suds!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
ASYLUM CONFUSION:

ARTICLE # 1

HEY CHERYL--you can't go around telling PARENTS you have a "DEGREE" from BYU!

How about proving you at LEAST have a High School Diploma?
And NO CHEATING...it can't be one of those forged ones with a fake seal on it from Whitmore, OK?

Bad, Bad Girl---Lying to those people like that!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »
ASYLUM CONFUSION

ARTICLE #2

HEY CHERYL, you can't go around lying and crying and telling everyone you TWEAK all the time because you had a bad ole brain tumor, OK?

You must have a CAT-SCAN and prove you have a teeny-tiny brain, FIRST!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
ASYLUM CONFUSION
ARTICLE #3

HEY CHERYL & MARK"
You can't go around acting all pious wearing the "SACRED UNDERGARMENTS"--sacred means "dedicated to God; honored as holy"

Can't represent these UNDERGARMENTS as SACRED and then dance about in them in front of "students."
That's a disgrace to the Mormon Church!

Shame on both of you.  Shame on you!

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
WELL, WELL,,

Miss Gentile certainly has the best intentions...........easy on her.......the facts will be known to all shortly........Miss Gentile is in for a shock..........we that know will show her the way towards freedom //shortly........PEEK ER and TWEAKER to fall sOOn.........GORILLA is lose today..PEEK ER enjoying his last sweets.............to hell with them both.........Miss Gentile, as GORILLA chants.........."GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
Uhh, AMF could you just reveal your secret identity so I can stop visiting this forum already?

Chris C

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »
On 2005-05-27 07:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Message to AMF
<
All your talk of Zoos and kangaroos, gorillas, and drugs is a warped fantasy in your mind."

Miss Gentile.........it appears we have confussed more than you............we all appear WARPED???.........ok....just seat back and observe....the truth may appear.....tune in right here dear....no fear....easy care....GORILLA and PEEK ER fella to headline.......baby kabgaroo and other kids from the zoo sure to show......it's a go.......soul for sale dear????.....no dice......many holding the mice.....GORILLA sounds nice //does she????...talk to those whom had walked///through their fear/tears.....bright tomorrows.......only sorrow is TWEAKER and PEEK ER's game...."ON ICE<

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
Chris C,

Why the urgency to know AMF's identity?
You can post without know that.

HOW WAS PARENTS WEEKEND?
Were you a witness to Mark Sudweeks "playing tackle with Karl...and that poor boy getting cut so badly over his eye?"  What did Karl do to make Markie Boy so angry?  You know anything about that?

Were you there on Friday? That's the day the kids weren't allowed to eat ALL DAY LONG. Guess it made those kids all the more GRATEFUL that they got to eat after all the parents showed up, HUH?  Nothing like a little Cheryl gratitude working, right?  Just like the good old days when you were at Whitmore, right?

Did you go home before a certain student made the "big get away and busted out of that place?"
Now that must have been a GREAT BIG OLE GROUP SESSION, RIGHT? Bet Cheryl was really raving, and ranting. Imagine anyone NOT WANTING TO REMAIN AT THE WHITMORE? And, imagine anyone daring to pull something like that right on the end of a perfect little show-n-tell parents weekend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
On 2005-06-03 21:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Uhh, AMF could you just reveal your secret identity so I can stop visiting this forum already?

Chris C"

Posted: 2005-05-05 08:43:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Is Joey AMF?

SURPRISE
Posted: 2005-05-05 11:37:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 who is AMF?

Posted: 2005-05-05 12:30:00  
 I don't believe AMF is Joey at all. But AMF knows Joey's story--that is for sure. "A baby kangaroo" is "a joey," and AMF speaks about Joey in the THIRD PERSON. So AMF knows what happend to this boy, and wants justice! Others posting know what happened to Joey, too.
Some of AMF's postings are mysterious, perhaps only understood by the abusers themselves. Must be scary when they read them, wouldn't you think?
And THEY do read this forum, too.

JOEY'S ANGEL
Posted: 2005-05-05 14:37:00  
 meet baby kangaroo and you too will feel as I do.........I love all the children in the zoo........to bad this has to start out sad..........note this:: I won't go away...give in to strays......turn for money,power, or a new chin.......TWEAKER and PEEK ER going to face their sin......in the pin......before a judge and civil TIN.....no big mystery as to me....just focus on baby kangaroos misery.....lest we let shame blind us...and the SUDWEEKS spread more mistrust.........it is a reckoning....no mistake........going to rake them over fire....refine//confine them pure......."GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"..........AMF

DOES IT MATTER ~chris???

GORILLA TO JAIL......THAN i'LL TELL........TO HELL WITH EM BOTH

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »
Chill out anon! Goddamn. I can feel your snottiness through my computer screen. You act like I did something wrong. Like I said I want to know AMF's identity so I can stop coming here. Of course I can post without knowing it, but the thing is AMF said thier identity will be revealed and I'm interested to see who it is.

And Carl is one of my good friends....and it was Mark that got the cut above the eye NOT CARL. Carl was upset about something and was hitting the freezers or something and Mark tried to calm him down and the two of them started wrestling, resulting in Mark getting his brow cut. But of course, you know this story is garbage because I'm a just puppet right? Nevermind the fact, that Carl told me the story face to face.

Chris C

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »
So that's how Markie Boy handles conflict, wrestles a boy to the ground to the point SOMEONE ends up cut and bleeding?
Thought Markie Boy declared to the TRIBUNE reporter that "they are not in the Teen-help business " any longer and only have little ACADEMIC STUDENTS there that are college-bound! MY MY...and these NON-THERAPY NEEDY brainy academic scholars have little temper fits and hit freezer and need to be man-handled by a grown man to be "brought under control?"
Sounds like CHILD ABUSE TO ME, sonny boy with the cursing language here in public.
Now you are a representive of this FINE BOARDING SCHOOL---you shouldn't be talking like that!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2005, 08:02:00 AM »
Chris C get a life. Cheryl almost didn't let you come for Parents weekend because you're still into the drug scene. Can't even keep yourself straight. You're no example for anybody.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
I don't even care anymore. I hope you guys end up getting something out of all the time you have invested into this back and forth bullshit....because I'm through with this.

Chris C.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
Chris C we intend to get justice for our childrn who were abused at Whitmore Academy.  That is what we intend to get!  That is exactly what we deserve.  By the way, you never answered the questions directed to you, WHY?