Author Topic: ASYLUM CONFUSSION  (Read 40525 times)

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« on: May 25, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
Through it all, many will stand tall...It will always materialize if the ZOO works for it....The past and present...........We that know, a mighty storm is to blow..all will show...they are about to go..............

Creatures have cowered and cringed from her for many a year.
She is frightening and frightful. In fact down right scary.
If you're in favour of order and kindness she's the one to fear.
So let's hear those boos and those hisses. It's the Bad fairy.

This is the good versus evil grudge match if you've only just turned on.

Why believe in someone To hear more lies  To hope for truth  To feel more pain? Looking for trust ? Putting belief in it, Its a false hope  There is no trust If you trust...
You are gonna be hurt .  Plain and simple ?. Life at the ASYLUM  sucks???..So do people?Some more than others?..But they all do Friends...  Ha!!  No such thing!
Another false belief Trust me on this, Trust No One!!!!  Not even yourself.

There is a storm brewing in my soul ? Like the burning embers of hell?Will I recover from this addiction ?.Only time will tell....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »
Sleepmonger, deathmonger, with capsules in my palms each night,eight at a time from sweet pharmaceutical bottles?..I make arrangements
for a pint-sized journey?..I'm the queen of this condition./I'm an expert on making the trip???..and now they say I'm an addict?..Now they ask why?.WHY???

Yes, I admit?it has gotten to be a bit of a habit-//////blows eight at a time, socked in the eye, hauled away by the pink, the orange, the green and the white goodnights.
I'm becoming something of a chemical mixture.  that's it!!!!!My supply of tablets
has got to last for years and years?.I like them more than I like me?It's a kind of marriage?..It's a kind of war where I plant bombs inside of myself.  Yes

Then I lie on; my altar elevated by the eight chemical kisses. What a lay me down this is with two pink, two orange, two green, two white goodnights. Fee-fi-fo-fum-?Now I'm borrowed. .. ???.  Now I'm numb. :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
Always wondered why Cheryl "bragged", OH I ONLY SLEEP ABOUT 2 HOURS A NIGHT. THAT'S WHEN I GET ALL MY COMPUTER WORK DONE.

Computer work? That's when she has those kids up all night: GROUP GROUP GROUP
And until lately, up all night on this site pretending to be students, pounding away...trying to intimidate, ranting and raving.

It is crazy,, and confusing!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »
Message to AMF
Your writings trying to discredit the Sudweeks and Whitmore Academy are falling on deaf ears. The false allegations against the Sudweeks have not hindered their efforts to help families with their children, and have not led to any arrests or criminal charges.
The Sudweeks still have their school and have gotten their licenses, and are doing a good service and God's work.
You even call Tori names, and she is a shining example of how the Sudweeks can turn around a troubled youth.
Mark and Cherly dedicate their lives to helping other people's children, why they barely get a wink of sleep each  night.
No charges have, nor will they be filed because they are innocent!
All your talk of Zoos and kangaroos, gorillas, and drugs is a warped fantasy in your mind.
 We know Mr. Eldridge is not going to do anything legally to them. Mr. Eldridge has real criminals to attend to. It has been 6 months so your ravings are of no use.
Let these fine people go about their work of healing children and families.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
First of all, the Sudweeks have not "dedicated" themselves to anything other than making money.  If they were dedicated, they would have all of their buildings up to code.  They would have a regular schedule of classes such as English, Math, History, Science, etc.  These classes would be taught by licensed teachers.

Any "groups" or "meetings" would be led by credentialed people.

If they were "dedicated" they would have licensed people employed at night, to oversee anything that might arise during sleeping hours.  No one with inadequate sleep night after night functions properly.

The "wheels of justice turn slowly," and there are reasons for that.  Investigations take time.

And lastly, it is not the job of the Sudweeks to "do God's work."  It is their job to provide what is stated in their contract.  God and/or church should not even enter the picture.  IT'S A BOARDING SCHOOL not a church school.

Take off the rose-colored glasses, and take a real look at what is going on.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Joyce Harris on 2006-04-01 08:50 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »
to the anon poster who posted to AMF on 5/27 @ 7:08-- YOU ARE ONE SICK SON OF A BITCH- I AM SICK OF YOU CULT FOLLOWERS WHO REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH- THE SUDWEEKS ARE MONEY HUNGRY FUCKING PIGS WHO DO NOT GIVE DAMN ABOUT THE KIDS IN THEIR CARE.  GET A CLUE ASS HOLE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
NO the Suds don't sleep at night. Cheryl's TWEAKING and Mark's PEEKING! Is this God's work that you talk about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
To think that parents are at Whitmore this weekend--believing their kids are actually "graduating."  Wait until these same kids have to take the GED to get into even a Community College.
Wait until these kids are home a few weeks, and their minds begin to clear and they start to tell these unsuspecting parents what REALLY went on at Whitmore.
A Sad sad awakening for these terribly fooled parents is coming.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »
Say what you may, but the fact remains that the Sudweeks have not been charged with anything criminal and the Whitmore is still open and running just fine regardless of what a few disgruntled people may say.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 01:38:00 AM »
Sure seems that way to me too.

Must have been a bunch of disgruntled divorced sex craved parents who brought about these false accusations.

My two cents on the subject.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2005, 09:36:00 AM »
Don't think so!!!!
Need to check your facts as USUAL!
NONE of the parents are divorced!
And the only PEOPLE who seem to have any "sexual problems" in this equation are the Sudweeks!
None of these so-called "disgruntled" parents are being investigated for any criminal activities of any kind! And MOST CERTAINLY none of these parents have EVER been called TWEAKERS OR PEEK ERS!!!
And the FACT REMAINS--that none of these PARENTS have opened their homes and hung out any signs that they run a "SCHOOL" and a treatment center for "troubled teens," and that they offer a FULLY ACCREDITED school, and offer THERAPY either, have they?
Trying to deflect attention onto parents with MORE LIES does not help, people.
The fact remains that the Sudweeks are facing a strong investigations for fraud, child abuse, child sexual abuse---and NOW they are even fighting with the LICENSING AGENCY of the State of UTAH about the status of their SO-CALLED BOARDING SCHOOL.
The Sudweeks time for spouting off lies is short, very very short!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »
Bet having all those parents around this weekend is is really cutting into the TWEAKING AND PEEKING TIME of the Suds huh? Will have to make up for lost time when they get rid of all those parents come Monday won't they? Tweak, Peek...Tweak, Peek!!!

GROUP  GROUP  GROUP

TWEAK PEEK   TWEAK  PEEK  TWEAK  PEEEK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »
Anon poster who referred to the "disgruntled parents:"

And just where did you get your MIS-INFORMATION?
From the Sudweeks?

Suppose you also believe their stupid stories about the Canadians and Mexicans killing their horses, too????

You need to face the fact that your INFORMAITON comes from LIARS.  They are proven LIARS over and over and over.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2005, 10:10:00 AM »
Cheryl and Markie Boy pass the collection plate for Lawyer Jack Legal FUND....so all the devotees could chip in?

Now that's class, right?