Author Topic: any questions......  (Read 851 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
any questions......
« on: June 03, 2004, 12:32:00 AM »
i actually went to nwbhs at the beginning of the year. and i have very mixed feelings on the facility. if you would like me to answer any questions, just ask and i will give you the best answer i can about the place. i was there for a month, so i should know some stuff you want to know. i didnt have an extreme experience, really, but i just kind of went a long with it sometimes, and tried to fight it as well. so ask, and ill answer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
any questions......
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 03:03:00 AM »
If your child is "out of contr0l" then let them to the streets.Its better for them.OH,you can be charged with child neglect for that!And what about truent child?You be held responsible for that too.Since you are so afraid to go to jail then maybe you should send the kid to a straight like abusive school and let them "take care of 'em!"No blood on your hands.

You should not have these mixed feelings.
It is NOT your fault.
Its the American culture to put you in that NO WIN situation.
Its American culture that is destroying Estonia,S.Korea,etc.etc. with greed,violent movies/video games and gangsta nigger music.
Go have a look for yourself if you dont believe me.

MOVE to a foreign country,with or without your troubled child,AND NEVER GO BACK!You will be much happier,I promise.

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
any questions......
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »
Thank you Anon.  You are welcome to put up an ID for yourself.  You don't have to use your name.

But I do care that you differentiate yourself from the hecklers who come to this forum and badger honest people not unlike yourself where you've been through abusive families and abusive treatment facilities.

I knew there were others like that kid I talked to.  If you know or have been in contact with other children who've been in NWBHS please inform them that coming here and telling about their experiences is paramount.  Parents should be well informed when their children are being put in facilities exactly what forms of treatment are being used.  I have a couple attorneys up north who would be interested in speaking with you, just say the word.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
any questions......
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »
On 2004-06-03 00:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If your child is "out of contr0l" then let them to the streets.Its better for them.OH,you can be charged with child neglect for that!And what about truent child?You be held responsible for that too.Since you are so afraid to go to jail then maybe you should send the kid to a straight like abusive school and let them "take care of 'em!"No blood on your hands.

You should not have these mixed feelings.

It is NOT your fault.

Its the American culture to put you in that NO WIN situation.

Its American culture that is destroying Estonia,S.Korea,etc.etc. with greed,violent movies/video games and gangsta nigger music.

Go have a look for yourself if you dont believe me.

MOVE to a foreign country,with or without your troubled child,AND NEVER GO BACK!You will be much happier,I promise."