Author Topic: OP  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
OP
« on: April 23, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »
In my original post I did suggest some beatings,but my main question was "HAS IT EVER HAPPENED? (in recent past).
I would be the FIRST person to administer the electric drill and corkscrew to their knee caps.Call it a suggestion or call it a threat.You can even call the authorities if you will.
Again I ask,have they been beaten?Have they security guards (of course Melvin does)?
How have they escaped the punch in the face?
Im sure there are parents who are pissed about the money issue.Have any of the parents ever taken the Execuitive Staff Member by the shirt collar and pressed their head in to a wall?
How much fear do these scum live in every day whilst doing their shopping?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
OP
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
nope no assaults no nothing..why? People just talk about their imaginary "cause" - which is jack shit posting here..
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
OP
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »
On 2005-04-22 22:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

How much fear do these scum live in every day whilst doing their shopping?"

Apparently Virgil lives in at least a state of anxiety.  Last summer a friend of mine (who had also been in Straight when I was) and I decided to pay Virgil a little visit, you know, to catch up on old times, and Virgil would not answer the door of his church when I knocked, although he or someone did peer out the window behind venetian blinds.  Later he had Ruthie chauffer him across the street to his house, a distance of about 150 feet, tops.  He glared at us with his patented red-faced angry look, which was intimidating when I was a teen in his dungeon, but which now was so pathetic that it made me burst out laughing.

Also, Virgil and/or Ruthie called the Pinellas County sheriff to request protection at the first zoning hearing he went to, and felt the need to surround himself with his current batch of pathetic supporters.  He and Ruthie live in fear of retribution from their victims, none of which has happened, other than some name-calling and taunts, or laughter at his buffoonery.

I don't really advocate violence against Virgil or Ruthie---it would endanger the freedom of whoever did it, and would kind of play into Program-supporter's hands--"See!  I told you they were dangerous druggies!".  That being said, I understand the wishes of those who desire to do them harm.  At one time, I felt that that would be the only way I could feel the satisfaction of revenge for what they did to me, and thoughts about ballistics and telescopic sights and such did cross my mind.  However, such revenge would be short-lived.  I don't want to sacrifice my freedom over Virgil and his ilk, and be held up as an example of "what these dangerous druggies do when left to their own devices".  Maybe that is selfish or even cowardly, I don't know.  I do know that Virgil is a miserable old coot who will never live down his involvement in Straight or KIDS, and that such humiliation is  a far, far worse punishment to an egomaniac of his magnitude than would be physical injury or even death.  In my opinion, harming Virgil, or even killing him, would be too good a punishment.  Every day that goes by that he is reminded that he is hated, not admired, viewed as a nut case, not respected, and held in contempt rather than in esteem, is another day in Hell for Dr. Dr. Rev. Virgil Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton.  Egomaniacs such as he fear humiliation far more than they do death, and I'll bet Virgil feels plenty humiliated these days.

Your sponsor says it's OK for you to drink
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline `

• View Profile
OP
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
OP
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »
85 Day Jerk's chance meeting w/ Mrs. Pete

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#18413

If you want to know how skittish the former execs are, just drop by the headquarters of DFAF and ask them for some literature on marijuana. A couple of friends of mine did that a few years ago. I just spent 20 min or so looking for the report, but can't find it. Basically, they keep the front door of their very nondescript office locked at all times. If you knock, someone will open the door just a crack and demand to know who you are and what you want then snap it shut and leave you to wait while, presumably, they mull it over w/ the honchos and/or hope you get bored and go away.

Oh, here's an oldie but goodie. See if you can find Hugh Burns' new phone number. Drop him a friendly call and ask him if he's heard from Jerry Vancil lately. Last couple of times I did that, he changed his number.

Yeah, they're haunted. Personally, as individuals, they're not a threat. The only danger they present to us now is in that they are very influential politically. Let's see what we can do about that.

It sucks when decent, hardworking people get screwed over like that. Because that means pricks like us don?t stand a chance.

http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com' target='_new'>Jim S. watching the devastation of the recent tsunami on the television at JR?s

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
OP
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »
sorry, just the glorious sight of c.v. getting punched SQUARE IN THE FACE.....awesome

:rofl:
EOW  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
OP
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
On 2005-04-23 13:37:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"

On 2005-04-22 22:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

How much fear do these scum live in every day whilst doing their shopping?"

Apparently Virgil lives in at least a state of anxiety.  Last summer a friend of mine (who had also been in Straight when I was) and I decided to pay Virgil a little visit, you know, to catch up on old times, and Virgil would not answer the door of his church when I knocked, although he or someone did peer out the window behind venetian blinds.  Later he had Ruthie chauffer him across the street to his house, a distance of about 150 feet, tops.  He glared at us with his patented red-faced angry look, which was intimidating when I was a teen in his dungeon, but which now was so pathetic that it made me burst out laughing.

Also, Virgil and/or Ruthie called the Pinellas County sheriff to request protection at the first zoning hearing he went to, and felt the need to surround himself with his current batch of pathetic supporters.  He and Ruthie live in fear of retribution from their victims, none of which has happened, other than some name-calling and taunts, or laughter at his buffoonery.

I don't really advocate violence against Virgil or Ruthie---it would endanger the freedom of whoever did it, and would kind of play into Program-supporter's hands--"See!  I told you they were dangerous druggies!".  That being said, I understand the wishes of those who desire to do them harm.  At one time, I felt that that would be the only way I could feel the satisfaction of revenge for what they did to me, and thoughts about ballistics and telescopic sights and such did cross my mind.  However, such revenge would be short-lived.  I don't want to sacrifice my freedom over Virgil and his ilk, and be held up as an example of "what these dangerous druggies do when left to their own devices".  Maybe that is selfish or even cowardly, I don't know.  I do know that Virgil is a miserable old coot who will never live down his involvement in Straight or KIDS, and that such humiliation is  a far, far worse punishment to an egomaniac of his magnitude than would be physical injury or even death.  In my opinion, harming Virgil, or even killing him, would be too good a punishment.  Every day that goes by that he is reminded that he is hated, not admired, viewed as a nut case, not respected, and held in contempt rather than in esteem, is another day in Hell for Dr. Dr. Rev. Virgil Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton.  Egomaniacs such as he fear humiliation far more than they do death, and I'll bet Virgil feels plenty humiliated these days.

"Mean and hateful since 1982"

Your sponsor says it's OK for you to drink

Life is just a crutch for people who can't handle drugs"

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
OP
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
Public humiliation. It's "legal", and effective in making them suffer.