Author Topic: Once attended Whitmore.... unsatisfied  (Read 4540 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Once attended Whitmore.... unsatisfied
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2005, 10:59:00 AM »
On 2005-04-05 21:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Truthfully and honestly, I can look at my situation at the Whitmore like this.  While I was there, if i had been placed in a situation where the cops came and asked me if I was happy and whatnot, I would agree with them.  Anyone who lived there would concur.  Even talking on the phone with my parents whil ei was there, I never said how anything really was because I was afraid of the 'wrath of cheryl'.  Who wouldn't be.  Now, come to find out, Cheryl, who at the time, I did care about and thought she cared about me, lied to my parents and me.  She blatently made up stories about me to my parents and vice-virsa, playing us off of each other. Luckily my parents were smart and pulled me out of there before it really got the best of me.  "

great thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
It certainly is a great thread--and the manipulation by Cheryl Sudweeks continues; especially this upcoming weekend: a few of these "alumni students" are being flown to Nephi for PARENTS WEEKEND for Cheryl to continue her manipulation and control. Most have refused Cheryl's crying and begging "invitation" because they see that she is merely trying to uncover WHO is talking to the authorties. Just pitiful to use kids like this!
As usual, the Suds trying to hide behind the very kids they have mistreated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »
Think the Suds like to SAY they work on "bringing families back together." NOW that's a joke!  Just read this girl's postings! Nothing could be futher from the real TRUTH!