Author Topic: Lets talk about the real assholes  (Read 4776 times)

Offline stewball

• View Profile
Lets talk about the real assholes
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2002, 04:34:00 PM »
so put that in your pipe and smoke it-(im not talking to anyone specific or anything)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline stewball

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2002, 06:03:00 PM »
let's see- i'm thinking of a straight sibling asshole- i am terrible with names but she had braces and glasses and she always feathered her hair back which was always greasy as hell, and wore ribbed sweaters- she smelled like B.O.- that was a given-and she was always giving me shit and making herself look like a real flaming idiot by getting real emotional and yelling screaming and crying like a maniac-all the while spittng as she yelled --damn, I wish i could remember her name i would love to think that i got a fair shot at her finally-any siblings out there that might recall any such of a blow-hard -she was a  sibling who enjoyed "sharin' her feelins'" about a lot of things that she "could relate too-" which was just about every single topic under the sun, aside from how big her bowl movements were that week --or how many times she had to wipe on any given day- for a while becky had her calling me on the phone-she sort of assigned her to me-  my sibling-oldcomer  so to speak- i think because she sensed the special dislike that she had for me and/or visa versa- i think her name may have been laura or something similar- yeah- laura i dunno maybe- she used to like to call me and tell me how  i was "sittin' in my crap"  God- how i wanted to just tell her to get f***ed and slam the phone in her ear- i just can't even begin to describe the anger and pure frustration of it-and self control that i hd to exercise- the things i would have- should have said to all them- i hate them to this day- that is the only thing i learned at straight -what real hatred and contempt  felt like -which i had never felt until my  enriching experiences with the little sibling rats- having to listen to all those stupid expressions over and over- "I FEEL hurt--ABOUT the fact that my sister was set back today --BECAUSE I'm PISSED OFF about it" --then they would all motivate-- waving their arms around like a bunch of fools --motivate-some of them were so gung ho that looked like they had bugs crawling on them and they were trying to shake them off - oh then there was the matter of the m-i's i had to write the m-i's or my ass was done. oh- i had a god damn school paper i had to write ? too f***ing bad-- get those mi's done first or else you get to sit up on front row -mine were never right- they were actually downright shitty. Serves me right for not applying my program and admitting that i am powerless over drugs-never mind,of course,that I had hardly ever touched any at that point)  and come to believe that a power greater than myself could restore me to sanity-oh, lets not forget the serenity prayer-God grant me the serenity to accept the bulls*it in my face blah blah blah- how about "I'm on my waaaaay to the freedom land --to the freedom land--HEY!!! Some real jammin' tunes those were -i must say!  How bout' that stupid ass Helen Ready Adaptation -"I am straight" I am straight watch me grow or whatever the hell- who am i kidding i know every god blasted word of that song-god help me- someday i'll get hypnotized and hve it all wiped out of my head-- later

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2002, 02:58:00 AM »
I am straight here me roar, zippeddeeeedoodaaa, zippededdddaaaaa, my oh my what a shitty day, If I could get back I would shoot those mother fuckers. OOOppps, maybe only lame them alittle, I have no anger, I am writing my fucking mi now. I love my mi and all the tools I have to grow. Got to take a toke now, sorry, I forgot my serenity prayer.

Offline stewball

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2002, 05:04:00 PM »
and -who could forget-"we're a rainbow made of children- we're an army growing strong- theres no weapons that could stop us- straight's luuuooov is mouuuuch taoooo strrawong-" You know you got to throw in that ol' Verginny accent! All that stuff  just brings back some  of the lovliest memories don't cha know!  I had for gotten about zippity doo oh yeah- move over uncle remus- here come the straightlings-- I must  recall another asshole who's name is kim- she was a staff member--she did my sibling interview when i first started coming to straight-i never knew what i was in for- if she is out there, he is a little message for HER-- I've met a lot of people in my life but never have i met anyone that would actually be able to define -just by their existence- the word trashy b*tch - even clean and straight without " puttin' off any images she may as well have had "cheap b*tch
wreitten across her face. she asked me questions about sexual  things and she described them to me and then accused me of doing these things - and no warrented reason for asking at all- i think that was how she got her thrills- i was in that room for hours being asked questions over and over- and she would accuse me of lying- when i said that i wanted to see my mom she said that my mom told them to ask me this stuff that she approved it-- which was a lie- they were so so f**ked up- I'd love to see them all get in trouble-