Author Topic: Who's making it and how?  (Read 23390 times)

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
Im responding because Im bored...on the other hand you are boring..dillemas
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2005, 03:56:00 PM »
This isnt about whining its about various peoples courses in life. But if it makes you feel better then say what you will. I dont give a shit your thoughts mean about as much to me as the shit I took this morning..although shitting gives greater gratification than anything you could say.

:nworthy:  :rofl:  :lol:

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
On 2005-05-12 10:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Uh huh, that's what all the "working" gals say.  Again, if my point has no merit why are you responding?  Sound like you better keep the hubby hapy LOL LOL "

Animals is that you???? grow up already
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
Again, if my point has no merit why are you responding?

Allow me (as if I need permission from anyone) to digress here for a moment. The above statement betrays a 'rationale' that repulses me in such a way that I feel the need to get to the bottom of it. First of all, the anon who made the above statement is so far out of line here that it's embarrassing! And then to try to bait someone with, "Hey! If it's without merit then why are you saying anything about it?" as if ppl shouldn't comment on something that they find wrong or without merit. What kind of stupid shit IS that? This isn't the first time that i've encountered this sort of thing on this forum. Probably from the same shit-for-brains that said it here. :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :skull:

Well anon, FUCK YOU...there's every reason in the world (aside from being bored) to respond to asinine comments like yours. Why? WHY NOT would be a much better question.  :wave:

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
On 2005-05-12 13:15:00, Froderik wrote:

"
Again, if my point has no merit why are you responding?

Well anon, FUCK YOU...there's every reason in the world (aside from being bored) to respond to asinine comments like yours. Why? WHY NOT would be a much better question.  :wave: "

Now that is Golden , FuckTard where you at lets have some input here :lol:

Time's fun when you're having flies.
--Kermit the Frog

[ This Message was edited by: Morbid_Opiate on 2005-05-12 13:24 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
OK, I am sorry.  I thought I was dealing with literate people.  Did anyone actually read the original post?

Yes, Straight was horrible.  Yes, bad things happened.  No, it was not right.  But life goes on.  There ARE certain people on here who will choose to use it as a crutch forever.  Success is out there for anyone if a person wants it bad enough.  It is however impossible if you choose to live in the past and blame everyone else.  Move on for God's sake.  Didn't they take enough?  

Oh, and your intellect lacks by the way.  Even a bum on the street can sling profanities.  I am not impressed YAWN

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »
On 2005-05-12 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"OK, I am sorry.  I thought I was dealing with literate people.  Did anyone actually read the original post?

Yes, Straight was horrible.  Yes, bad things happened.  No, it was not right.  But life goes on.  There ARE certain people on here who will choose to use it as a crutch forever.  Success is out there for anyone if a person wants it bad enough.  It is however impossible if you choose to live in the past and blame everyone else.  Move on for God's sake.  Didn't they take enough?  

Oh, and your intellect lacks by the way.  Even a bum on the street can sling profanities.  I am not impressed YAWN"

Everything you have in this life...can be taken away at any time by any fucking psycho..I think a used 9 mm costs about $100 at any pawn shop
  So your "Moved on and successful "is a temp illusion ...I know its kida off topic...but what Im saying is noone is better than anyone.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
I read this entire thread and was bothered by some things. One of the things that bothered me was the put downs of how people have to survive in the game of life. Life is a mixture of hard work and just the luck of the draw, plus it helps if you know or are related to people w/ power. The welfare insults always make me sad. I will not apologize for ever being on welfare. I did what I could to obtain necessary resources and I do not have any family near by to watch my kids and had to get help to pay for childcare when I made less money. I also do not have any prospective husbands waiting in line to marry my ass and lift me out of poverty (well technically I am now a few thousand just above, but I still feel pretty poor after I pay the bills). It's amazing that some people think they are so much better because they never got any "handout". Well whoopty do for them. They got lucky. You never know when the job you work at is going to downsize and fire your ass, or your partner becomes an abusive lunatic or becomes addicted to drugs and proceeds to try and destroy your life as well. My point is that we can bust our asses and work hard every single day and we never know when it could all be ripped out from under us. People should be careful before they start criticizing the poor as lazy and dependant. Those same people may one day find themselves in the same situation.

Ford is thinking of closing down a plant where I live. Over 300 blue collar workers are going to be out of a job. When their unemployment check runs out and they still can't find a job because our country outsourced every damn factory job in my community to brown peoples around the world because they are easier to exploit will these same people be bitching about welfare collectors when these peope are forced to go on welfare or worse yet end up in a homelesss shelter because they could no longer pay a mortgage on their homes? Then when Ford leaves so does the largest tax base where I live. Soon there are very few small buisness owners left because there is no one left to buy their goods and services. The landlords also suffer because there are less prospective tenants that can pay rent. can't afford your car anymore? There goes the local mom and pop gas station that sees less buisness. It's all a domino effect.  When will people get a clue that things are not as simple as "pulling yourself up by your boot straps" ?
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline `

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
Krystene, you are one of the most intelligent people around here, and you have a clue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2005, 08:01:00 AM »
On 2005-05-12 09:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My guess is tha mizzle successful ones have brotha th'n ta do tizzle whine on this board `bout shiznit tizzle happened a long time ago  so you betta run and grab yo glock.  You cant git tha time bizzay n you cant blame Straight pimp.  I hate Straight as mizzy as anyone but n some point you have ta say it is 20 friggin years bitch people.  S-T-to-tha-izzop sippin' n get_a_job!             :mad: "

well said! :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »

On 2005-05-12 09:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"OK, I wizzill.  Hizzy fun in tha welfare line.  Doubt anyone that ran straight W-to-tha-izzill care, but cry on brotha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2005, 08:15:00 AM »
On 2005-05-12 09:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"OK, I wiznill  now pass the glock Anotha dogg house production..  Have fun in tha welfare line . Subscribe nigga, get yo issue..  Doubt anyone that ran straight wizzy care, but cry on gangsta!"

even better!  :nworthy:

(Luy ya! Have a seat!)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »
On 2005-05-12 10:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If whiznat I said is wrong, it sure struck a cord . Keep'n it gangsta dogg.  Point is perpetratin' in tha pizzy will not produce much, otha tizzle feel'n sorry fo` yoself.

oh, n even a baller can marry someone successful n spend they money like a tru playa'. I oughta know cuz I'm fresh out the pen."

thanks for sharing! still luy ya!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2005, 08:54:00 AM »
No shame in that.

No there isn't. Uncle Sam collects welfare for the rich aka taxes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's making it and how?
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »
with some straight survivors feeling very strongly about self-reliance and others who seem to believe that somebody else is responsible for people's failures.

Above is the orignal statement in the original post.  Do you or do you not hold Straight, inc responsible for every failure in your life since?  That was my point.  What a bunch of whiny babies in here.