Author Topic: Re: Michael Skeakel  (Read 34219 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Michael Skeakel
« on: June 05, 2010, 08:32:05 PM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:01:19 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 02:16:09 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
See Felice I was already threatened to be exposed as a abuser at Elan during that time, a news organization wanted to, Frank Garr wanted to and the prosecutor wanted to, all because I would not say what they wanted me to say.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=30624&start=45&p=365649&view=show#p365649

Thank you Danny!
I just know others were threatened too.
Micheal is sitting in a cell rotting.

OK maybe I did not make myself clear here, let me do this. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MICHAEL SKAEKEL EVER GETS OUT OF PRISON THAT SICK MOTHER FUCKER. I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO SEE HIS SISTER AND BROTHER THERE ALSO. THEY KNEW AND SAID NOTHING.
FELICE I WAS LIVING IN NEW ENGLAND, READ DOMINICK DUNNES ARTICLES, ON THIS MURDER. RUSHTON SKAEKEL REALLY DID SOME FANCY FOOTWORK COVERING THIS UP.

Please post this on all your other threads and make sure tomorrow you post it to your forehead so when your at your Kabbalah Meditation you can share your experience.

Thanks Felicio

Danny

Fuck you Danny.....no let me rephrase it better for you FUCK YOU DANNY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Drama
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »
Wow Sharon
You really cannot control yourself can you  ? 3-4 threads of the same lies this morning. You are on a roll. That vacation you refer to.. Is that when you were in the psych ward after your suicide attempts ?
Kicked me to the curb ? LOL You really cannot control yourself. Why are you poisoning the threads here. This is not about Elan. This is about your continued tantrums
When you are through.. Wipe yourself and be done already.
Grow up Sharon and perhaps others will want you to be part of something
All you are part of now is the same ole hate and bile ::poke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline fartshitski

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 09:25:38 PM »
Fartshitsky I thought they would have locked you up by now, I haven't been on a computer in 2 years and you still chant my name. That is control everyone and everyone that knows me knows I took a break from the web.