Author Topic: Rachel Uchitel, Cedu Celebrity, NY It Girl, Tiger Woods, etc  (Read 11665 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
it's never too late for a program
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Tiger Woods. Although never had the benefit (or the need of a program), is the one who is struggling through all of this.
:dose:  :dose:  :dose:   The last I heard he was in some 12-Stepping program for sex addicts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: it's never too late for a program
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 07:48:24 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Tiger Woods. Although never had the benefit (or the need of a program), is the one who is struggling through all of this.
:dose:  :dose:  :dose:   The last I heard he was in some 12-Stepping program for sex addicts.

Ha,Ha,Ha good point.  Maybe they were all drawn to the dangerous lifestyles and have much in common.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Re: Rachel Uchitel, Cedu Celebrity, NY It Girl, Tiger Woods, etc
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 09:58:28 AM »
If you take a look at her Bio she seems to have done very well since she left CEDU.  She weathered losing her fiancé on 9/11in the WTC attacks and then went on to became a nightclub manager and event planner in New York City.  I am not familiar with CEDU but her time there apparently turned her around and set her on a good path and obviously she turned into a strong woman based on how she is handling all of this controversy.

Strong Woman? Doing well?  
Is that why Rachel keeps fucking married men?  If you've read her bio whooter,
you'd know that Tiger Woods isn't the first.  

Of course, there is all the money she's making - rumor has it that Tiger Woods
people paid Rachel several million to keep her mouth shut. Plenty of money for
Rachel's lip injections, boob jobs, plastic surgery, and that sort of thing (she's
already had quite a bit of work done).  She fucks a rich married man, takes his
money, it's a business thing, probably not the first time, anyone care to speculate
on what that makes Rachel?

Whooter suggests that Rachel is "a strong woman" who is "doing well".  Me, I say
Rachel's  a whore, a very expensive whore, but still a whore nontheless.  Although
Whooter may be partially correct if by saying "doing well" - he meant that Rachel
was doing well at being a whore (damn well actually).

Offline Loli

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 06:05:57 PM »
I was at the hotel lounge yesterday and Rachel Uchitel was on TMZ. I understand her appeal. ... but I could tell she feels like a victim and kept saying that no one knows what her relationship was like with these men and no one should judge... but I do judge. I could give a hoot what some one does with their personal lives as long as they don't f*ck with families. I just don't get that - for any amount of money or validation. It's the same with all the other mistresses going public for payment. Don't say you feel guilty. You don't. Or you wouldn't have done it. It doesn't matter if "his wife doesn't understand him" or they are "going through a difficult time", you just don't do it. ESPECIALLY if there are kids. If I know a guy is married, there is a little switch that goes off in my brain that says: No. I don't even entertain the idea. It is that simple. I think women who would do this to families for any reason are complete douchebags... I don't get why these women are suing these married men for cash either. They claim to be misled. I don't care what kind of BS promises the guy made, if he is married, shut up and go home.  You can't put a cash value on personal integrity.  You have to be heartless to particpate in something that would undermine the safety and stability of a family... of young kids.

One of my friends told she is having feelings for a married guy who is unhappy.  And she finally told they been hooking up. I tolds her I don't want to hear it. I think you are acting like a total shit for some ass who doesn't care about you so go complain somewhere else. I don't believe in situational ethics where its not okay for someone else to do it, but for you? No problemo. Incidentally, her husband had an affair that spanned years, had a child with as mistress and left her. Of course, now he is on #3. So, having been through the pain herself, I do not understand visiting it upon someone else.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: Rachel Uchitel, Cedu Celebrity, NY It Girl, Tiger Woods,
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 12:34:26 PM »
So I saw a part of Celeb Rehab last night b/c ex Cedu-ite Rachel was on. There is one part where the family joins and her mother sent a letter to be read aloud. It talked about the shiny ball that was once clean and pure and then got dinged and dirtied - STRAIGHT out of the Truth propheet.  This story was harmless out of context, but really sent chills down my spine knowing the context we imposed on us at CEDU. Creepy. Obviously, her family still buys in all that BS to take a scenario straight out of the propheet... It was a bit unnerving for some reason.  CEDU on Celeb Rehab. How appropriate.

Offline mmadvocate

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 01:20:04 PM »
So I saw a part of Celeb Rehab last night b/c ex Cedu-ite Rachel was on. There is one part where the family joins and her mother sent a letter to be read aloud. It talked about the shiny ball that was once clean and pure and then got dinged and dirtied - STRAIGHT out of the Truth propheet.  This story was harmless out of context, but really sent chills down my spine knowing the context we imposed on us at CEDU. Creepy. Obviously, her family still buys in all that BS to take a scenario straight out of the propheet... It was a bit unnerving for some reason.  CEDU on Celeb Rehab. How appropriate.

Caroline Wolf ran my truth propheet and can shove that chrome ball exercise up her ass.   She was one of the most manipulative and  sadistic staff at RMA.

Caroline Wolf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga0nQpXa61w - This video hit the nail on the head

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:32:29 PM by mmadvocate »