Author Topic: MMS experience  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MMS experience
« on: May 12, 2005, 04:37:00 AM »
My name is Sarah Fontana and I was at MMS from Oct. 1994 to July 1996 (if Tuna Helper Hill is still there it was named after me). I was a drug addicted screwed up kid from a dysfunctional family. To say that MMS changed my life would be a massive understatement. I have been sober for almost 11 years, but besides that my life and relationships are great enough to want to stay sober for. MMS didn't cure me and I didn't leave there perfect, but I left there with tools to solutions to the problems that life throws at you. And I've had plenty of occassions to use them. I cherish the time I spent at MMS even though I there were times that I hated it so much I didn't know what to do. I don't think that MMS is perfect nor do I agree with every way that things were handled sometimes, but I was seventeen and I couldn't even keep my own life in control, so what did I know.
Anyway, I know I'm rambling, I just happened upon this sight, but to all you young girls just leaving, hang in there. Life gets easier and then harder and then easier. Probably lame advice but there you have it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MMS experience
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
That's great advice!  And very true!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »