Author Topic: Article Marketing Aspen Education Group  (Read 9254 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Article Marketing Aspen Education Group
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 07:28:00 AM »
:rofl:  :rofl:

You just made my morning, Timoclea.

If I am of the opinion that it is inexpedient to assign to the government the task of operating railroads, hotels, or mines, I am not an "enemy of the state" any more than I can be called an enemy of sulfuric acid because I am of the opinion that, useful though it may be for many purposes, it is not suitable either for drinking, or for washing one's hands.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec7.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
I attended an aspan program for three and a half years.  would anyone like my story?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »
Hell yeah! Just tell it like it is.

G:   "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB:  "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kk

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2006, 08:52:00 PM »
They only give it to you if you pay a couple grand for it.  I just pulled my son out of Aspen Ranch and his beloved Therapist never even called to see if he made it safelt home across the country!  Not a phone call, not an e mail, not a letter packed in his box of clothes!  No cash, no contact! KK

Offline hurleygurley

• View Profile
    • http://www.thetroublingtroubledteenindustry.org
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
i would appreciate the opportunity to hear the details of yur experience and i'm sure i'd have lots of questions. phone would be preferred. if you're willing please leave me a private message here w/ contact info and i'll give you mine.

thanks in advance

hg

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »
The only difference is AEG has more financial backing that WWASPS.  Even consultants are disgusted with AEG's blatent attemtpts to "buy" their loyalty.  How many free trips before you feel like a prostitute, eh?  The truth is out there people.  And for all of those of you working for AEG, don't look over your shoulder because you are about to have a new boss--seems the fat cats at the top are cashing out to a major medical group that is interested in buying all the divisions.  So sorry about those stock options folks!  And for those of you parents with pending lawsuits, call your attorney because there is a good change the potential buyer (PCH?) doesn't know you are hanging out there.