Author Topic: What I am asking and what I want Answers too..  (Read 14521 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What I am asking and what I want Answers too..
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
wow audrey!  I actually knew you at MMS, and I am surprised to hear you say that...are you interested in the lawsuit to fight against the school or for the school?  there are a few of us  who are trying to change the school and we are acting we are keeping things confidential.., but please tell us the seriousness of this matter
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
that whole "peeing pants" thing...I don't think it was actually about having to hold your pee for so long you woul pee ur pants...i think it was more about you were soo scared you almost peed your pants....I was scared on John nights when we became all loud and annoying....I would have peed my pants if he pointed at me and said "you are soo dishonest"..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2005, 10:09:00 PM »
and about the lawsuit.....It's going to happen....and we are all aware that it's difficult. I wish you were there to support us intead of bragging about your great experince, or even ignoring the whole subject. Don't so much insult...by I feel insulted myself when you express how great the school was....it's not about the "greatness" of the school..it's about right and wrong ..just like in the court room...DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYONE HAD BEEN TREATED EQUALLY, FAIRLY, AND WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES..? there is no "WELL MAYBE",  "WELL I HAD A GOD EXPERINCE", "THEY MADE IT MISERABLE FOR THEMSELVES" OR "WELL WE ALL DESERVED IT". ITS "YES, "NO" YOUR HONOR.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »
Yes, I believe everyone was treated fairly... so... there.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2005, 10:31:00 PM »
Sarah,

Yes Please read "FACTS"...I would like to know what your personal opinion is.
et God do the judging.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »
who are you that replied on the fairness of the school?...I can see why others remain annonimous, but why do you if you think positively of the school?
et God do the judging.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »
For those of you planning a lawsuit, don't forget to keep an eye on the Montana Statute of Limitations. Hopefully you have already contacted a lawyer and know how much time you have left to file.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
Thank you for that. I think it is about 5 years, and if your years limitations has passed you can still help out, please help out. If you remember any events that occured there, and did not believe was right/fair/legal/allowed please post it. Also does anyone have the questions for the sexual/drug,alcohol/criminal/food histories we were assigned to do?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »
I think this would go under proffesional malpractice, which has a limit of 3 years after date of discovery. I left only a year ago, so if you need me respond. I'm a little wary of putting my name just yet, but if there actually is a lawsuit being filed a may like to help.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2005, 03:43:00 AM »
For the girl who wrote:
Yes, I believe everyone was treated fairly... so... there.

What planet are you from? If you believe what has been written here is fair, then I am truly sorry for you.

What has been written here is not fair, period. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
someone was just trying to throw wood in the fire..lol...they didn't even answer the questions

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
yes, was trying to throw wood in the fire... sometimes i think these topics are silly so i say silly things.  silly me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2005, 12:06:00 AM »
Fair in my experience is an illusion. right and wrong good or bad are up there  with black and white.  There is a lot of grey here.  I beleive the only way to know what is right and what is wrong or what you want and what you don't want is in you, your heart, your gut, my heart, my gut.  

I can't make anyone take perception of right and wrong.  It should be classified with stealing, when someone sells thier fear because they are afriad, or told to act happy and smile, when they are hurting and in pain, or blame someone else for your life, or lie to themselves and others to please someone else.  

I really know nothing, except what I feel.  and I feel all of you in my heart and my head for the last couple of months in away I haven't for years.  The truth is that I love every single one of you even if I wouldn't go fishing with you I still love you.  The same was present for me when I was there.  

I know it felt like no one cared when I got out like I had been giving up on agian, thrown away.  These are thoughts and feelings that sometimes are my lead in this life.  Focusing on the facts are very important.  Searching for those facts is the most important thing I have been doing here.  We all got out into the real world no where near another and used the telelphone, or saw eachother once in a while.  In my experience this is life, the love is still there.

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
Star- who are you?  I want to chat with you if possible- [email protected]

kat

Ps I don't understand this fair thing.  How are we defining fair? That we were treated fairly like as in equals.  OR with dignity and respect.  I  think were treated niether equally (kiss asses got more perks, older girls got more attention-in my time) nor with respect ( I don't think I even have to explain that one!)  Just read all posts.[ This Message was edited by: katfish on 2005-05-12 10:12 ]
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline sarahf

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
To quote the great (and yes I mean great) Mike Finn, "Fair only happens in Pomona once a year."
If any one files a law suit against MMS I will be on the front lines on their behalf.
While I don't think that it is or was a perfect place, I am hear writing because of it. I cherish my time there and my life after it. If you hate MMS so much then move on and forget about it. They are not responsible for you misery. You are.
I am probably sounding really harsh, but MMS was as difficult as it was rewarding and I have spent the last 10 years since I left working my ass off to have a successful life. Not success as they define it, but success in feeling happy and saitsfied that I am making the right choices for me. If you've made poor choices and feel guilty or unhappy that is not the school's problem.
Things that I have been descirbed in these pages as abuse I think is way off. I was forced to eat food I hate, and made to perform all manner of physical labor against my will. But that was the whole point. It wasn't about the food or the task, but about relinquishing control and changing. Again to quote Mike, "The best you could do got you there," so if you think that you would have been better off without MMS I think you are probably wrong.