Author Topic: Reclamation Ranch -- a Roloff Shootoff  (Read 8550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Reclamation Ranch -- a Roloff Shootoff
« on: May 04, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »
Dr. Jack Patterson

http://www.reclamationranch.com/Dr%20Ja ... terson.htm

Dr Jack Patterson grew up in the projects of Detroit. Having been involved in crime and drugs at an early age, he was spared from life in prison at the age of 17. At the age of 18 his life was turned around in Pensacola, Florida where he received the Lord Jesus Christ as his Savior at the Brent Baptist Church.

While attending Bible college in 1972, Dr. Patterson heard of a man working with troubled youth named Evangelist Lester Roloff. Dr. Patterson drove 100 miles to hear Bro. Roloff preach one night, and that night Dr. Patterson gave his life to do the same type of work. Dr. Patterson worked for Lester Roloff for three years at the Lighthouse for Boys.

Dr. Patterson then went on to become a field director for Dr. Jack Hyles at Hyles Anderson College for fourteen years. While working at the college Dr. Patterson was volunteering at the Pacific Garden Mission where the later became the mission director for one year. One night while working at the Mission, a young gang member named Rico said to Dr. Patterson, "I hope you never stop working with people like us." From hence Reclamation Ranch was born in the heart of Jack Patterson and on August 9, 1990 in cooperation with Dr. Jack Hyles, Reclamation Ranch was opened in Hammond, IN, and then later moved to Othello, Washington where the continues to help men reclaim their lives.

Education

http://www.reclamationranch.com/

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS PARTICULAR BRANCH OF A ROLOFF SHOOT OFF?

PLEASE SPEAK UP AND LET THE PUBLIC KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »
http://www.unmarriedamerica.org/emancip ... _teens.htm

Scrutiny increases on centers for teens

Union Tribune
by Sandra Dibble

LA MISION, Mexico ? For five years, Future Expectations, a center for troubled U.S. teenagers, operated quietly in this small Baja California community hidden behind hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

But in a span of hours Dec. 9, the fenced compound was shut down, the Mexican employees were sent home, and the U.S. staff and students were placed on buses for the border.

Tolerated for years, behavior-modification centers catering to U.S. teens with addiction and behavioral problems have faced unprecedented scrutiny in Baja California, where four centers have been closed in the past four months.

Drawn to the state's low costs and proximity to the United States, operators of the now-shuttered centers are asking why there has been a sudden crackdown when they have been operating openly for years. Baja California officials say they are sending a message that Mexican laws must be followed by anyone operating in their country.

"We totally approve their closing," Baja California Gov. Eugenio Elorduy Walther said in an interview last month. "We consider that we deserve the same respect that the United States demands of Mexicans when we conduct an activity in that country."

Mexican authorities listed a litany of violations at the centers, from lack of permits, to nonexistent clinical records, to reports of abuse of students.

At Future Expectations, the authorities said they found adulterated and expired medications and said there was no medical director, as the law requires. They said they found "punishment cells" with belts, handcuffs and blood on a wall. [Emphasis added]

Such programs have been criticized on both sides of the border for using unorthodox "tough love" approaches. Many parents look to them as a last resort for teenagers whose lives are out of control.

Three of the centers operated by Americans have been ordered permanently closed by the Baja California Health Department. A similar ruling is expected for Future Expectations. Authorities say they are not aware of any other similar centers in the state.

'A nurturing program'
All four of the centers that were closed catered to U.S. teenagers with behavioral and addiction problems. They take pains to distinguish themselves from one another, saying their philosophies and methods are different. Casa by the Sea is affiliated with the Utah-based World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools. "It was a nurturing program, not a punishing program. The kids were treated with firm kindness," said Julie Riley, a Denver attorney who sent two of her sons to Future Expectations.

In September, at the time Mexican officials shut down three other centers ? Casa by the Sea and House of Hope in Ensenada, and Genesis by the Sea in Rosarito Beach ? health inspectors paid their first visit to Future Expectations and allowed it to stay open, Staab said.

"They said we were in compliance, except for a few minor irregularities," Staab said. "We did everything they required us to do."

Staab's son, Eric, the school's operations director, fled from the center after the raid began and was being sought for his "responsibility for the irregularities," Mexican authorities said. He has declined repeated requests for an interview.

The most damning evidence ? blood inside one of the "punishment cells" ? has never been explained. Terry Staab said it turned out to be insect blood. Crosthwaite, the former security guard, said it came from a teenager's attempt to commit suicide a few months ago.

The Baja California State Attorney General's Office is not conducting an investigation of the center, said Rosa Isela Arce, the spokeswoman in Ensenada.

Tighter scrutiny
The closing of the four U.S.-operated centers comes as Baja California health authorities have increased their oversight of drug rehabilitation centers in Baja California. The number of centers has multiplied in recent years to meet a growing drug consumption problem in Baja California.

"For many years, there's been a lack of regulation," said Vera, the Baja California health secretary.

Whether there is a future for the U.S. facilities in Baja California remains an open question.

David Stewart, the U.S. consul general in Tijuana, said much will depend on the degree of trust and communication that develops between the centers and Mexican authorities.

"There's a lot of misunderstanding, and there's a cloak of secrecy over some of them," Stewart said. "One of the centers put up a wall, and that looked to some Mexican officials that maybe there's something illicit happening inside."

Stewart said the wall was raised to prevent runaways.

Casa by the Sea has spoken to health authorities about opening again. Once shut down, technically they are not allowed to reopen, but the operators can apply to open a new center, Vera said.

Hallows of Casa by the Sea said the center could reopen as early as February if it can get the necessary permits from federal, state and local agencies.

"We are ready to go, we've kept the power and the water, we've kept some staff on, and the computer classrooms are all set up," Hallows said. "But if we run into roadblock after roadblock, and the cost-benefit ratio is not there, we could end up moving our stuff out. That is a possibility

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
http://www.teen-camp.net/

FET (Future Expecations), is affiliated with a new facility

FET is proud to introduce a new facility, Resolution Ranch located on 400 Acres east of Austin, Texas. A truly Texas atmosphere. Rolling hills, lakes, trees, long horn cattle a complete Western setting to instill a climate for your teens recovery. The program will be a complete program  that you can review from this web site or call for additional information. Most important is that we are taking applications now for admittance in April. To enhance the program Resolution Ranch is accepting teens at a reduced cost of the normal tuition. The minimum male teens that will be accepted is 13 through 17. This offer will not last long. If you are wanting your teen in a program and the ability to wait, contact us immediately.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »
Losers!!!!! Sounds like a sale at Wallmart!!
You only want Kids for your own profit. Just a  free ride!!! I hope nobody  gives you one single thin dime. Go shuffle some of that horse shit yourself!!!!Dump your kids here,for a small time fee. And he will be good as new in 5 or 10 years. Buy one brain washing get one free.
Now this is for a one time shot  only so pack them bags.Free Sraight jackets at the door.
Free spoons upon departure! Dipers 1/2 price with a Reclamtion Ranch coupon through-out your stay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 05:40:00 AM »
wow.....that was just wow...lol....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 07:33:00 PM »
Now That is just good..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
No adults please? They only want minors....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »
On 2005-05-07 17:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Losers!!!!! Sounds like a sale at Wallmart!!

You only want Kids for your own profit. Just a  free ride!!! I hope nobody  gives you one single thin dime. Go shuffle some of that horse shit yourself!!!!Dump your kids here,for a small time fee. And he will be good as new in 5 or 10 years. Buy one brain washing get one free.

Now this is for a one time shot  only so pack them bags.Free Sraight jackets at the door.

Free spoons upon departure! Dipers 1/2 price with a Reclamtion Ranch coupon through-out your stay."
Reclamation ranch is not like that! :flame:  My best friends come from RR Ray was a truckdriver addicted to heroin and his son Josh was a drug king.They lived in memphis tn and josh came to the ranch and got his life fixed up,so Ray saw a change went to the ranch and got his life right now he works with the ranch as driver for the girls home.There are girl's homes boy's homes and men's homes.they are very successful.i can give you example after example don't get on th ranch if you dont know nuthin bout it.Abby. btw bro. jack leaves kids in jail who think they r somethin. he takes them works literaly the hell out of them.they all love him and mrs. karen.come to my church the altars fill up and girls,boys men and RR employs church members cryin huggin each others necks goin to bro . jack bawling thanking him!Beat that,bad boy think your'e somethin'.do what he does!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
glad it was a success for you and your friends.
but remember, everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, i used to feel the way you do also, but now 20 years later i realize that "working the hell " out of someone (as you stated) is NOT a solution, there are lots of other approaches.
Just my opinion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 02:58:00 AM »
Fet isn even associated with Resolution Ranch( I asked them myself) not that FET is a bad place I dont know. Also, they dont offer discounts. Trust me I tried to get a discount and they said that it was false information posted by someone tha is not affiliated with them. People should really find this stuff out before they post uneducated opinions on here.......Please do research before you post ! Also they dont take adults, so I dont know what that  other person is talking about.
Any ways, God Bless.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 08:35:00 AM »
do they take adults? was suposed to be a joke!
its hard sometimes to know the persons tone of voice when you read what they write.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
ok look why dont you go to reclamationranch.com and take alook? Abby

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
On 2005-06-21 15:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-05-07 17:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Losers!!!!! Sounds like a sale at Wallmart!!

Free spoons upon departure! Dipers 1/2 price with a Reclamtion Ranch coupon through-out your stay."

Reclamation ranch is not like that! :flame:  My best friends come from RR Ray was a truckdriver addicted to heroin and his son Josh was a drug king.They lived in memphis tn and josh came to the ranch and got his life fixed up,so Ray saw a change went to the ranch and got his life right now he works with the ranch as driver for the girls home.There are girl's homes boy's homes and men's homes.they are very successful.i can give you example after example don't get on th ranch if you dont know nuthin bout it.Abby. btw bro. jack leaves kids in jail who think they r somethin. he takes them works literaly the hell out of them.they all love him and mrs. karen.come to my church the altars fill up and girls,boys men and RR employs church members cryin huggin each others necks goin to bro . jack bawling thanking him!Beat that,bad boy think your'e somethin'.do what he does!"
Sounds like it to me! Just another Tax dogger looking for another FREE HORSE BACK RIDE on A childs back.If they are charging Room and board, The very least they could do is Hire a maid to do the cleaning,while they work for them for free. Hell let em kick it a little? Why not?
If they are real nice to them maybe they could sucker the kids into standing on the conner for Bro. Ray Ray and drum up some more donations. Slap some signs on thier backs, Tell them what pice's of shit they are, Make them cry thier hearts out, Lower their self esteem to Sub Zero-
I bet he is literally working the hell out of them! Hell of a deal! So they come to your chruch are your kids or grand-kids there?
Everybody who has had a sucky life wants to change-Hello life has been sucky!! You can put a man in prison an the next week he is carrying around a bible. Question being dose he carry it after he gets out. The bawling and the squalling at the alter? They are most likely guited into it. And whats up with Bro. Ray Ray the x herion addict fanatic truck driver doing working at a girls ranch anyway? Hello see Jack? See Jack Run? Drugs that is! I bet they are successful-
We pay Uncle Sam for there pice of pie and ours.
Plus they get free child labor- hell, I have to pay my kid to work for me then it is not done right. Kids will be kids unless someone scoops them up and in-pounds them. Kinda Like Waco?
And then they are not kids anymore the innosence is gone. The Child is gone. These places are just bandages. The thing about bandages is they have to be changed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
Lord have mercy.  I can't even understand your writing.It does not make sense.i can't talk to someone who is so set in their mind like you are. You will have to see it firsthand to be convince that RR isn't what you think it is.Visit our church,and see for yourself.

Abby

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
I need to correct something.Bro. Jack does not work the hell out out of them.I was upset at what was said and my mind was not clear.