Author Topic: this needs to end  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this needs to end
« on: May 02, 2005, 05:57:00 AM »
this is a bunch of hurtful horseshit. it is causing ripples of unrest and bumping heads in the already fragile bonds we've built and i don't like to see so many people upset, either over the school or over each other. can't we leave this alone? if you have a problem with the school, do something about it and stop complaining. if you don't have a problem with the school, don't do anything and keep on liking it. this is all a matter of preference and there is no need for spiteful behavior.

PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE THEIR OWN TIME TO FIGURE THINGS OUT FOR THEMSELVES. you cannot force opinions on them. so can everyone just take a deep breath and calm the hell down?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
this needs to end
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
::nod::
[ This Message was edited by: katfish on 2005-05-02 09:59 ]
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
this needs to end
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
Ok, folks. Let me try and explain what this forum is and, hopefully, clear things up a bit.

If you want to have a forum where your views are held sacrosanct, then you should go ahead and set one up on Yahoo or wherever where you can control who has access to post. There's absolutely nothing wrong w/ that. In fact, the more different sites out there w/ differnt policies and objectives the better! There's plenty of room in Cyberia for all comers.

This forum will always be an open, unmoderated one. It's purpose is to provide a space where anyone can pose, debate and defend their views w/o any effort to limit or control  the discussion. Here, you can use persuesion, logic, emotional arguments.... whatever. The one thing you can't do here is prevent others from doing the same.

Our youth can not understand why society chooses to criminalize a behavior with so little visible ill effect or adverse social impact... These young people have jumped the fence and found no cliff.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/nc/ncmenu.htm' target='_new'>Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this needs to end
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
i have my own opinions and i don't care to share them with you. if you're so badly fucked, start learning from it and get a lawyer. but this hurtful, rude, forceful shit is not helping anyone. save the propaganda for a rally.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
this needs to end
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
Do you really believe that just stating an opinion is a more hostile approach than taking legal action? Seriously? You'd rather be served w/ papers and obliged to defend yourself in a court of law than just to be told something you'd rather not hear?

Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty may have found an established clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate it, needs them not.
http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/remon.html' target='_new'>James Madison, "A Memorial and Remonstrance", 1785

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this needs to end
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 07:56:00 AM »
On 2005-05-02 02:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"this is a bunch of hurtful horseshit.

hey that's a good metaphor... let's go shovel.

hah i'm a dork.

to that other person. don't fling around the word cult too carelessly. people thought the church i grew up in was a cult... after researching it i realized it was a strange church but nothing like a cult. but it already fucked things up to other people. whoever said it probably thought it was cuz it most likely looks like one on the outside if you don't know how it works inside.

i'm not saying mms is or isn't a cult... i don't know. one expert i forget her name i read her book said that cults are complicated and a lot of things can look cultish but it depends on a lot of factors. just be careful how you use that word to label something.

Aileen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this needs to end
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
hahaha, thank you for the sense of humor...
LET'S GO SHOVEL GIRLS!
(those damn frozen terds)  :lol: